so post em here

Stéphane Caillard

tumblr_no97ltWfEP1sf0n4ao1_500.jpg

66193-la-vie-devant-elles-qui-est-stephane-caillard-alma.jpg

NSFW:
stephane_caillard_17deab.jpg

stephane_caillard_df604c.jpg

Last edited:
is there a first random crush on an actress thread? if not, i think we should combine the two.
i think my last, which wasn't that recent, was Amy Acker.
lLTScBZ.jpg

NSFW:
rZaoTtF.jpg

I loved Amy as "Fred" on Angel. I had a big crush on her during the show, also loved her transformation into Illyria.

Not an actress to my knowledge but she is a tv personality.

Abby Huntsman
abby_bio.jpg

n_cycle_4abby_130801.jpg

pfft like i don't have a tumblr full of likes for this very moment... :\

as a kid, u already know...

tumblr_n4ytluogFK1rbrhnko1_500.gif

and now, fuck. first anchorman was dope. wonder if i should peep 2nd tonight... * it does have a higher score on RT, so it is settled.

tenor.gif

Christina Applegate would certainly be one of my earlier TV infatuations others were Alyssa Milano, Kelly Kapowski, and Jennifer Aniston
(unique, i know)

Adria Arjona

lOjuFRC.jpg

another actress from the same French Netflix series (Marseilles, it isn't actually that good but has some mind bogglingly gorgeous French, or Franco-Slavic girls)

409972_40.jpg

Carolina Jurzsac

NSFW:
0f39bd9b5acb4bb7d03cc346b58f2c73_full.jpg

Abby Huntsman looks like she is trying for typecasting into the unreasonably-hot-DA role in various Law & Order franchises; actually kinda looks like one of them

I always had a thing for Diane Neal in that role

(speaking of redheads although she was blonde for a while there)

resize_image.jpg

bar none of the rest she's dumb fine
. I think the brunette was actually called something like Abby, too, Abby Carmichael or Huntington or something. the blond was nice too but I also favored what's her name who was in Crossing Jordan in the L&O role in early seasons

since we're discussing netflix and redheads..

Isolda Dychauk

UGtRNn1.gif

aMkdoYG.jpg

RlYb80a.jpg

Last edited:
right now it is scar jo, cause of recent films like, her... under the skin... and lucy maybe i'll see if i can find any interview why she chose those roles, but i want to believe she is just down af when it comes to sci-fi stuff. i mean she can do anything! so she plays an alien or a friggin singularity voice... so ill.

edit in some pics or gifs later

My latest crush would be Luke Evans, after rewatching the DVD Dracula Untold. I saw the 2014 movie in theater and found him quite appealing, but somehow found him even more so lately. Also, finding out he is gay might help with a fantasy crush image. :)

Luke Evans stubble
PANews_P-a75006ed-d5d4-499c-8074-836e7d1db534_I1.jpg

Luke Evans Dracula Untold - Prince
DU_10.jpg

Luke Evans shirtless
14-1429007120-06.jpg

Luke Evans Dracula Untold Interview
2015-02-04-LukeEvans1.jpg

One of my immediate crushes was on the beautiful Ukrainian actress Olga Kurylenko. I saw her first in 2013 with Tom Cruise in Oblivion. Later on a DVD in the 2007 Hitman and the 2008 Bond film Quantum of Solace.

Olga Kurylenko Red Hair
418509.jpg

Olga Kurylenko Red Slip
Olga_Kurylenko_0910_01.jpg

Olga Kurylenko Sultry
olga-kurylenko-14536.jpg

Julie & Jack in Oblivion 2013
Oblivion_couple.png

Switches rather frequently, but lately I've had Alicia Vikander on the brain mad hard. She's been giving the sha-boing-boing since I saw Ex Machina, but she also looked good in Burnt and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. After these movies it was apparent there should be a new addition to the hotty-hot-hot list. Then I saw her in Jason Bourne and with so many close-ups seeing her on the big screen she was just as entertaining as the film. She has a great complexion, just beautiful skin and her face is so pretty. I very much wanted to make out with her.

47777862.cached.jpg

tumblr_inline_nj07jjC0mZ1sf9ct2.jpg

She has better pictures than this, I am just running out of time atm. Maybe I'll edit later.