Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your Latest Random Crush on an Actor/Actress

tumblr_oijot7SS6Q1qcvii9o1_540.jpg

latest

tumblr_ofcg3iNYOa1tm0tl3o1_500.gif

Annabel Scholey

(I'm watching The Medici on Netflix, which so far is not spectacular, but every scene she's in, I'm like, damn.)

Last edited:
and, of course, as far as NETFLIX goes,

Brit Marling

(although idk how I feel, about the ending anyway, of the show, The OA;
regardless not only is she gorgeous but she's a very strong actress)

I don't think so, I think she's too young and a quick peek at her IBDM page would seem to say no. didn't get into that show though.

indeed. they look very alike - here's julie benz (from dexter):

julie-benz-302330.jpg

alasdair

Been watching Vikings lately and Lagertha continues to make me (and mrs roar) swoon.

247fd7ee11055fad7fbf8f8dc63d5064.jpg

@jekyl-those are rly honest & for true the same person? (I don't watch GoT) not just "grown up" but like gone from this cute-innocent look to this trashy-slutty-probably-had-work-done look and it's hard to believe that 7 years passed between those photos at least without serious surgical intervention (and why the fuck; I mean fake tits are fake, but looks like she had work done on her face, too) like I said I don't watch the show or know most of the actresses but damn that is some transition, fucking unrecognizable; and in the latter case, definitely looking trashy af

@roar-she is indeed a badass sexy viking warrior princess

MV5BMjdmNzJlMGMtOTE0My00ZjAwLWFmMTYtYjg4MDI1MGQyOTE4L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUzMzIzNzY@._V1_SY1000_SX750_AL_.jpg

Juana Acosta (de Four Seasons en La Habana en Netflix, which I highly recommend BTW, there is one other really good looking woman, kinda looked a little bit like Jaime-Lynn Sigler to me, there but I can't find the relavant pictures and she didn't have significant billing as she was the dead girl in the cop story with only a few flashback scenes,and I'm shit at remembering names anyway)

Last edited:
tumblr_oexctdqkEx1u7tjzdo1_1280.png

im fuckin with battlestar galactica rn, in 1080p tho. previous was sd back in the day (gross ikr) anywho ima look for more pics LOL

im gettin emotional rn. bsg <3 caprica <3 bring... back... caprica... always and forever /kisses

Last edited:
I kinda stopped crushing on celebs, I don't watch many TV or movies these days, but Ewan Mcgregor is still so charming to me.

latest

Карина Разумовская / Karina Razumovskaya

965534-karina-razumovskaya.jpg
1437918294-celeb_img_None.jpg

(Yes, I watch too much Netflix. She is "Vika," a police captain, in Silver Spoon (Мажор, lit. "Major"), which is a Russian police procedural with an interesting twist; a playboy oligarch winds up joining the police force in a serious crimes unit. Has elements of comedy, drama, a case per episode but also a story arc, season 2 is supposed to be coming out eventually. I'd give it a 6/10, its worth watching if you like cop shows and Russia, which I do both, and therefore would personally give it a higher rating ;) but trying to be objective. But the women! (In many of the scenes.) Even the random extras passing by are probably random aspiring models or whatever, it's crazy. I'm crazy for Russian/Eastern European women anyway.

Last edited: