• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your Latest Random Crush on an Actor/Actress

more cute actresses from random Netflix shows

nina-zanjani-3.jpg

slide12.jpg

mankells-wallander-der-kurier-nina-zanjani-2-rcm0x1920u.jpg

a45f3b27-398a-42da-92ff-b7a7e3d261cd.jpg

491014389_1280x720.jpg

Nina Zanjani (Swedish–Iranian, interesting makeup for looks, that's for sure; IMO possibly wins the thread so far for my personal taste really, most striking is pretty much perfect facial bone structure, there's probably a φ or two there, gorgeous eyes, she just has one of those faces, hard to look away from, yes, I mean damn that's one pretty woman, but it's not even sex, really, per se, just in terms of physical aesthetics and beauty, words fail. just like, wow; always been big on Persian girls; my son's mother is, in large part anyway.)

Last edited:
yeah Persian women deserve their own thread tbh. my baby moms who I haven't seen in like 10 years sent me recent pics and she's looking even better now than she was at 25 when we met. tbh would wanna fly to Tehran to act as a human shield to preserve women looking like that lol

Olga Kurylenko Sultry
olga-kurylenko-14536.jpg

looks almost exactly like this woman I know (my favorite call girl tbh)

6962a336a2ee20999481305edb82ad4d.jpeg

Zoie Palmer

Last edited:
i'm over it now but a few months ago i was seriously crushing on jenna elfman aka dharma from dharma and greg

not only is she hot but he character on the show is like my dream girl. charismatic, sweet, really kind, sexually aggressive and just a general hippie freak in general married to a conservative lawyer(greg)....kind of a hacky premise but it actually brings legit lulz

i didn't watch the show when it aired, but one day i randomly caught an episode on ovation and holy shit did it catch me off guard
it's a chuck lorre show(usually lame) but he nailed this one, don't confuse it with will and grace

here's a current shot.....she's part of the church of scientolgy but i'm over it
Jenna-Elfman-FIJI-Water-amfAR-New-York-Gala-iMAwFJrsKePl.jpg

and her as dharma, with greg
images

I never saw Dharma and Greg but I liked her as a hot crazy chick on Two and a Half Men.

she, like quite a few women, is looking better with age, like Jennifer Lopez and Gwen Stefani, what can I say that that has to do with getting work I dunno but I prefer the old analogy to fine wine. although Gillian Anderson's whole shape of her face has changed which is kind of disturbing but she's good looking now as she was X Files era (more of a oval round shaped face in the most pleasing possible way) but basically looks like a totally different person (as if her face was rotated 90° almost) which is big wtfz

Last edited:
she, like quite a few women, is looking better with age, like Jennifer Lopez and Gwen Stefani, what can I say that that has to do with getting work I dunno but I prefer the old analogy to fine wine. although Gillian Anderson's whole shape of her face has changed which is kind of disturbing but she's good looking now as she was X Files era (more of a oval round shaped face in the most pleasing possible way) but basically looks like a totally different person (as if her face was rotated 90° almost) which is big wtfz

there's definetly a secret, extra expensive anti-aging technology organization that supplies super heady elixirs

plastic surgery will be a thing from the past

/me analyzes gillian anderson's face...

i'm reading "Ageless Gillian and the BotoX Files: Actress said plastic surgery had 'crossed her mind' - so is her youthful look down to injections, peels and fillers... or just clever make-up?" LOL askin they questions that matter.

i would like to bring this film to attention https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/antiviral/ from david cronenberg's off spring. the apple doesn't fall from the tree. i say that to say this, cronenberg is known for his "body horror" toss that in with celebrity obsessed culture and we aren't far from this discussion.

/me analyzes gillian anderson's face...

i'm reading "Ageless Gillian and the BotoX Files: Actress said plastic surgery had 'crossed her mind' - so is her youthful look down to injections, peels and fillers... or just clever make-up?" LOL askin they questions that matter.

She lost a lot of weight. I think that, the lighter hair, and some strategic injections account for her feature change. It's like a totally different woman but still beautiful.

still a very beautiful woman but looks like a completely different person I agree
I think I'd take Scully over whoever her name is on that serial killer show but who asked me and 20 years difference

obligatory (I just got around to watching Legend)
emily Browning

emily-browning-by-brian-higbee-for-interview-magazine-november-2015-issue_1.jpg

watching the film,which did a great job with her style and hair, the whole style in previous eras,even the much maligned 80s-90s,just so much more appealing than what we have now imo

^ definitely. that's not a great pic. of her... she's cute as a button.

Felicity-Jones.jpg

alasdair