Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/250 ug, Ecstasy/150mg) - First Time Combo - First CandyFlip

Redirectrix

Greenlighter
I first got the idea to candy flip from the internet. I had heard stories on candy flipping, hippie flipping, nexus flipping, etc. and thought it sounded like an awesome idea (I was right, mostly..). I got 2 tabs of pure LSD, about 125 ug each (I never know for sure but I'm experienced enough that I knew the dosage was close to that), and a colored ecstasy pill.

There are different factors that will affect a candy flip experience. These are things like: Ecstasy first, LSD first, how long in between taking either, or just taking them both at the same time. I chose to take the ecstasy first, as internet forums tended to favor. What you should ideally do (in my opinion) is take the ecstasy and wait to peak, then drop your tabs of LSD. The thought is that you will ride the tail end of the ecstasy high and prolong its euphoric effects.

9 pm - I downed the ecstasy pill and went to sit with my buddies on the couch.

9:30 - Started to feel the ecstasy come one, I couldn't wait.

10 pm rolls around and I'm not feeling much. I have a buzz, but I felt like I should have been rolling by then pretty well. I decided to just drop the acid. "Maybe it wasn't enough ecstasy for me?" I thought. I was so, so wrong.

10:45 - BOOM the ecstasy hits me like a truck, the grin on my face grew to a happy-go-lucky smile that couldn't be put down. The euphoria was amazing, I felt a love for every single person around me. This ecstasy high had drowned out any feelings of an acid come up.

11:15-11:30 - I'm rolling HARD. Keep in mind I had zero tolerance for ecstasy, and it was only my second time. At this point the walls are really moving, colors are vibrant, my vision seems electric (as it does for me with LSD). I didn't feel overwhelmed at all. I felt so absolute; completely and utterly ecstatic. I had thought earlier that I wanted to try having sex during this candy flip (yes, it is do-able). As I sat with my girlfriend (who had just smoked a bowl), I nudged her and got the both of us into the bedroom. I've heard stories about people not being able to get a hard-on on ecstasy. I don't know if it had to do with the acid, or something else entirely, but I was fine on this front. I won't go into detail, but this was quite possibly the best sex I've had. We got done and I could barely handle the euphoria; the sheer Nirvana of it all. I fell to the side of her and had the most amazing tingling sensation over my entire body. I could hardly contain myself. After a few minutes, I got up off of the bed and stood up. In that moment, my body felt like it was vibrating to the point where I could hardly stand. I asked my girlfriend if I was shaking, and oddly, I wasn't. At this point I believe I was peaking on both LSD and ecstasy. I laid back on the bed and looked up at the twinkling lights we had on, they, as well as the rest of the room, were slightly shaking, the room felt excited, like it was alive. We got some clothes on and walked back to the living room to sit on the couch.

12 - At this point the feelings of LSD had overlapped the Ecstasy to the point where I wasn't sure how much I was rolling on E anymore. Regardless, I was still in bliss, listening to Electronic Indie music and some oldies.

2am - I was obviously on my long come down of LSD, but still wasn't sure if the E was affecting me anymore.

4am - I had a sudden realization. The Ecstasy bliss was most definitely gone, wiped out. Even though I was still tripping, and for the most part enjoying myself, I could feel that the "happy juices" in my brain were depleted. I did not feel sad, nor depressed. I just felt off, like there was something wrong, but I didn't know what. Of course, nothing was necessarily wrong, I just didn't have as much dopamine, serotonin and the like as I was used to.

By 7 am I was able to shut my eyes and get some rest.

I woke up around 11 am and felt empty. I still had very slight visuals; the floor still waved ever so slightly. But I felt like I needed 2 days of full recovery and rest. I mean, lack of sleep coupled with the come down of LSD and E is not something you want to experience, trust me. I knew that this would happen, but I kept it out of my mind the night before. The rest of the day, my communication with others was kept to a minimal. I became almost anti-social. I had no motivation to laugh at jokes, nor to talk to anyone for longer than absolutely necessary. I spent the day napping and watching Netflix. The next day I felt loads better, but didn't feel "normal" for another day or two after that.

Personally, if you are at least moderately experienced with LSD, I would stay curious about candy flipping at least. I would never really recommend Ecstasy, I don't know that it has any long term benefits, and should probably stay as a party-drug, even if coupled with LSD. If you have a tendency to feel depressed, or put down even when not influenced by chemicals, I STRONGLY urge you not to involve yourself with LSD unless you have an experienced trip sitter who knows about this trait of yours. A good trip sitter can and will make the difference. I do believe that LSD can help you come to terms with a mental illness you may have, or even just help you solve general problems you have in your life known or unknown, by giving you an alternate perspective. I always recommend a trip sitter unless you are an emotionally stable individual who is highly experienced with LSD, you are in a safe space at a dose you know you can handle, and a trusted individual knows when and where you are tripping, just in case. As for ecstasy, unless you are an emotionally stable person, I DO NOT think you should try E until you have become that type of person.

I will note that on LSD I usually feel more one with nature and my surroundings, and I like to sit back with some good music and look at the stars, ceiling, plants, etc. On LSD I usually want to think about life and its meaning. This was not the case with candy flipping. Until the E come down, I was in bliss/party mode. I felt like there was a rave inside my head (a good one). I think that this type of drug mixing is not for learning purposes like LSD can be, it is for absolute euphoria, and maybe a bit of partying as long as you can get out to a quiet room to calm down in.

If you've read this far, thanks for reading my trip report. I hope it was at least interesting or informative for you. Good vibes to you all, and have a wonderful day:)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the report. This is one combination I never got around to trying despite a great desire to do so. I just never had both drugs available at the same time.

I did take methlyone and lsd together once. I dropped the lsd, waited until just before the peak and then took the methlyone. Both drugs peaked together. It was insanely intense... But I broke the golden rule (by not minding my set and setting) and it was a horrible horrible experience. Had I taken it at a better time, it could have been a glorious experience.

When I researched candyflipping years ago, I remember a lot of user recommending taking the MDMA near the end of the lsd experience... Of course, if you look around enough, you will find all sorts of different recommendations.

Yes I took my mdma a couple hours into the acid. This way was easiest to judge dosing (about half of each)