Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol/Pregabalin/DPH/Sertraline/Benzos - average - Weird Nirvana

delphinen

Bluelighter
I woke up and took the only 50mg Tramadol pill I had, and 2,5mg Lorazepam.
After doing some shopping, I consumed 600mg Pregabalin in a 4 hour period; that made me pretty hungry, so I ate 3 hot dogs.
Then I was at home, a little bored, a little high, feeling ok, so I decided to take 50mg Sertraline and 25mg Diphenhydramine.
As a precaution I also took some Enalapril and an Aspirin.

I feel everything "floaty" and a little sleepy, but at the same time, with the "will" to do things. Very little pleasure from the 50mg Tramadol and 600mg Pregabalin combination...
Why I'm doing this? I have not found anything about mixing this drugs on all internet. Also I'm bored and frustrated, but at least feeling good.

Shall see how this trip goes and continue updating this post.

T+4hours
I fall sleep with incredible easiness; I have many problems sleeping, since childhood- well, this combo didn't KO me, but made me sleep really beautifully. What is also incredible was how easy was to get up to buy my groceries. I wonder how the Sertraline plays in this..
Onto the next phase then.

T+5hours
I did 200mg Tramadol and I'm already feeling it; I decided to have dinner very late so I have empty stomach.
Also feeling a little euphoria. I keep wondering how the Sertraline is working here.

T+6hours
I did 150mg more Tramadol. Feeling very empathetic. Music sounds nice, and things that usually would bore me, interests me, that's cool.
Also feeling calm and some pleasure from the legs.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_lorazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_sertraline
substancecode_antidepressants
substancecode_ssris
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_diphenhydramine
substancecode_deliriants