• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methamphetamine and Xanax - Experienced - unexpectedly lovely combo.

UpInTheCloudsDawg

Greenlighter
Hi there! I hope someone takes the time to read this its my first post, let me share an experience I had. My history with drugs is extensive pretty much everything except RC's and crack (to dirty/short lived I hear) just a background to go off.

So this is a rare time that I have two days off from work in a row and I decided I would bust out some shards I had stashed, they were almost 1 inch long and very clear, top quality id say. I was planning to do this so the night before I extensively researched the effects of xanax and ice together, instead of just on the comedown, id say the majority said its no good and it might kill your high. So I decided ill try it myself because I know (for me at least) coke and xan together(xan in small doses of course) is a very relaxed but also energized high. One of my favs. So I break up a nice chunk and smoke it, very nice euphoric high, just feelin great. So about an hour later I popped my xan id say .75mg, when it kicked it I felt the opposite of the general opinions I happened upon, it was great it was a very clear headed euphoric very relaxed/ yet stimmed high, I felt as though I could sit down and read a book yet also climb the effel tower, very nice. I decided I would experiment and continue to elevate my high by having a few more hits id say 4-5 good ones. Those last ones synergized extremely nicely with the relaxation produced by the xanax and I would rate this combo very close to the best feeling ive experienced par some good H and cocaine mixed (not advised, very risky but also a once in a lifetime feeling that I like too much so stay away from), but close. Alright fast forward about 2-3 hours I smoke mabye another 2-3 bowls(small ones but keep in mind I have little to any tolerance so this got my flying) and after a bit begin feeling a little worn from being so stimmed out (not physically but you experienced stimmers know what I mean) but still a good high going, I pop another .75mg xanax. 15-25 minutes later I feel as if I have just started at the begining of the run and all muscles are releaved of tension. Another xanax 2mg(no tolerance) put me to sleep nice and quick about 5 hours later.

In conclusion I just wanted to share my findings with the stim community, my advice is keep the xanax dose low to avoid overpowering and in my opinion always have a least some type of benzo to help with the comedown/falling asleep. I hope you enjoyed my first post (all rules were followed hopefully) just one last thing before I go, if you are planning on getting real high (im sure most already know this but for first timers) make sure you know the amount of time your body needs before it can calm down and fall asleep if you have plans the next day(test your reaction on a day you don't have anything challenging, my first time I though it was like coke and was ill informed I would not be able to fall alseep, being the good employee I am I still attended work but it really was not fun, almost hell. Make sure you got nothing the next day unless your smoking that day too, just some advice that I would have loved if someone had told me. BTW I love this site and have always been a reader, I encourage you to add your opinions and would love to hear back from anyone, happy smoking and stay responible. :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_xanax
substancecode_alprazolam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always like mixing benzos with stimulants, it takes the edge off the stims. I used to love mixing crack with Xanax or some of my klonopins or both(not smart though, mixing stimulants like that with CNS depressants like benzos or opiates), I still do, just don't smoke as much crack as I used to before... very occasional now.. It feels so much better to smoke crack/do coke without all the anxiety and side-effects that come with it when its done on its own. Never have tried meth, I have always wanted to try it, but meth is non-existent in my area! Its one of the few well known, street drugs I have never even seen IRL, let alone done.