• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v4

But thanks for the well wishes. We may not see eye to eye on many things but there is common ground too. Anyway bed time for me.

Some days are good some not so much and some change mid stride. I got this though xxxxx

Yay, fist pump to the good days & that you got this

Chin up, shoulders back, chest out (not like literally out & unclothed-unless you feel the urge- you know what I mean!)
Here's to more good days than bad for you & everybody x<3x

It's good to hear you're in such a good place. I'm made up for you! No harm with speaking to your doc with regards to your meds. You know yourself best <3 keep going strong man

Thanks so much for the kind words lovely. Made my day x

Bought a wooden pipe on Saturday. It has since been used a grand total of three times (weed/changa), and the fucking gauze has burnt through.

And the worst thing is, it doesn't seem like there is any fucking way to replace the gauze. It's all locked in. Fuming.

I'm a scrubber. As long as the yoke is not blocked I often just jury rig a solid piece of consistently pierced foil as I'm always running out of screens.

Works fine for pipes but not as well for standard water/ice bongs where a decent screen is really needed if one wants to maximise the efficacy of inhaling plant matter / resins.

I should feel angry because the garage my car is being serviced at rang to say that more work needed doing on my car that is going to cost loads more than the small fortune it was already going to cost. I just feel indifferent for some reason, but glad I didn't go shopping as planned or there wouldn't have been enough money in the bank to pay for it

can you chuck a screen in there?

I managed to kind of press a gauze in but its a bit of a naff fit. Also the original gauze is now completely incinerated (I couldn't take it out). God knows what it was made of to disintogerate after a few pipes like that. A piece ended up on my fucking tongue man!

Oh well, will just get a better pipe.

Right, soooooo, for a woman that moans about stalking 24/7 has text me yet again. The same woman that can't stop scrolling through bl daily just to see if someone is talking about her texts me for the millionth time to bitch about me and bl.

Any post I make is met by an unsolicited text. I'm done with this hypocritical bullshit. I refuse to engage with this toxic person and yeah, I'm airing my dirty laundry because I know she'll sniff it out like Saville. I don't have time to be a temper tantrum toddler so this is my piece.

If you don't like what people say about you on bl stop fucking reading it and stop texting me!

And stop being a horrible person!

Last edited:
I tried babe, I haven't found the right app. Pm me or post if you know of one. Tbh, I just swipe when I see the messenger, I rarely see the vile message.

I've been saying it for over 12 months Sadie but the only way to cut yourself off from this vileness once and for all is to fuck the number off. It's ridiculous that this element is still in a position to harass you.

I've got a pm from a lovely member that might help.

I just don't need this kind of vile negativity in my life. Life is short and full of hurdles, why would anyone wish to fill their limited days with hate?

Ain't nobody got time for that, well, some do it seems....

Well it's very heartening that the last entry in this thread was in the Summer; we must all have been chilled little zen souls since then (maybe)
Anyway, I'm ANGRY!

Just got this email from my local council after I FINALLY applied for benefits I was entitled to over a fucking year ago, but have been in denial weirdness, and finally got round to submitting my application (with just enough money to pay the rent for one more month, DOH!)

Hello,

We've now processed your benefits claim.

You can view your Benefit claim information and other commonly asked questions here.

Yours Faithfully,

Wanky local council that makes you do everything online but our computer systems are fucked up & really difficult to use

So after putting in the password that I know is the right one cos I wrote it down when I had to change the LAST right one, three times, I finally get in to the benefits portal, where i see the trail of my application; me bringing in reams of documents, them telling me they're considering my app, then, woohoo, they've made a decision about my application....and......that's it......obviously keeping the decision a secret for another day after sending the email after office opening hours...grrrrrrrr

Consider the issue vented BH; and as it relates to the DWP holding ones life in their hands as they often do, then it may be helpful to twat something in the spirit of a punchbag or something similar (as a complementary therapy)

It's the council, not DWP, (though they're all in bloody bed with each other & already know the info from each other that they demand you jump through burning hoops to find)
I have a job, just due to lack of child-care, plus said child & school hours not being very full-time work friendly (plus, fuck working full-time, I like my school hours working days), I don't work enough hours/earn enough to pay the rent etc & need HB

As there's only a child, cats & me to punch atm, I'm drinking wine & eating stupid food
Will ring from work tomorrow to find what mysterious decision they've made