• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v4

I've never paid for a TV licence. But that's because I pirate everything I watch, no ads!

I've never paid for a TV licence. But that's because I pirate everything I watch, no ads!

Ditto. But.. I had a letter come through the post the other day saying how my property is now going to receive a visit from 'someone' or some shit to check the property out. Safe to say it's obvious I have to pay for one, as I really don't want anyone coming over, especially if they turn up in the evening.

Plus, the new thing now, is that if you stream BBC iPlayer, you now need to pay. -_-

Ditto. But.. I had a letter come through the post the other day saying how my property is now going to receive a visit from 'someone' or some shit to check the property out. Safe to say it's obvious I have to pay for one, as I really don't want anyone coming over, especially if they turn up in the evening.

Plus, the new thing now, is that if you stream BBC iPlayer, you now need to pay. -_-

you need a firestick running kodi, then you are watch anything you like :)

you need a firestick running kodi, then you are watch anything you like :)

Aha, I haven't heard of Kodi. I've used a few of those things in the past, but never really 'got into' it. I'm an AV Engineer, so it's all familiar to me, but I'm happy with buying a Blu-ray!

I might give Kodi a little look dude.

Kodi allows you to stream anything that's a torrent on the net, so you can watch any films, series, sports, live tv. Anything.
£35 for a firestick and it's easy to put kodi on if your savvy,
can send you a link how to do it if you like

Yes dude! Send me. I'll give it a go. Used to muck around with Linux a few years ago, so I'm savvy. Still running Fedora on another partition.

Appreciated!

DM you the info, if you need any further help gimme a shout but it's easy enough for me and I'm nothing special with computers

DM you the info, if you need any further help gimme a shout but it's easy enough for me and I'm nothing special with computers

Received in my currently rather sweaty meth sweat palms. I'll give it a go throughout the night.

at home we have a gbox:

running kodi and it works well.

alasdair

Hi alasdair,

Thanks for that. Nice to hear another opinion on it. I was gona get onto it tonight, but I keep finding too many other things to do.

i have it installed on my desktop pc and my macbook too. there's a new version of it called 'freetelly' which makes it easier to get set up and going. i would recommend that version to get started.

we use the 'exodus' add-on for most mainstream movies and tv shows.

alasdair

Thanks noted down! The 'Exodus' add-on does look pretty decent. I've used a few different more 'mainstream' options like the Dune Players, Popcorn Hour, and of course Kaleidescape servers but this looks pretty decent. I will be following up on this and giving it a go.

Exodus is probably the best Add-on for movies etc but there are lots of others. Exodus replaced Genesis which was quite good previously

you can install on any android device or PC i actually have it on my work PC but never have time to watch anything on that

Thanks for the DM, sorry i still cant reply. i have seen that website before. i think i will just use a dedicated PC for TOR as i have one spare and it saves any nasties infecting anything

*a streaming site* if you watch stuff on a pc is all you need. Just make sure.you have adblock.
Pretty much any movie or tv show on it.

If my missus didnt watch tv id cancel the subscription. Waste o fuckin money if ya ask me...

Last edited by a moderator:
*a streaming site* if you watch stuff on a pc is all you need. Just make sure.you have adblock.
Pretty much any movie or tv show on it.

If my missus didnt watch tv id cancel the subscription. Waste o fuckin money if ya ask me...

Hi Flomix,

Another one to add to the list.

Yeah I regret paying for the licence now. I'll probably think about cancelling it if I can get these things up and running to a good standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just a site, no need for any software, well, except an ad blocker. Each show/movie has multiple sources, I find vodlocker and vidto the best/fastest ones.