• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v4

I'm angry that Phillip Schofield is still walking the streets a free man. Come on for fuck sake! got Yewtree written all over him

I'm angry that I have to sit in the car on the tarmac for going on 25 minutes now 'cause my friend's families' jet is taking too long to fuel-up.

Hijack it (if you can fly) & go somewhere nice (but not too far if you don't wait for them to fill 'er up)

Plant an explosive charge on the jet, then get the fuck out of dodge.... detonate charge at a safe distance. That Dude wasn't your friend, he was an arms dealer And a human trafficker. Always the quiet ones hey!

Plant an explosive charge on the jet, then get the fuck out of dodge.... detonate charge at a safe distance. That Dude wasn't your friend, he was an arms dealer And a human trafficker. Always the quiet ones hey!

...come to think of it, I don't know how they finance their lifestyle. Fuck me dude now you are making me think.

Hey Teresa May. You are very forthcoming with your name. So I just landed back in RSA at Lanseria Airport. Being completely fucked (as in coming back from Amsterdam fuhhhcked) in a 5m x 5m tube for 12 hours with your friend, the 3-nights-with-NO-sleep guy I now have to babysit in that small space because the fucker thought it wise to swallow almoat 4 trips worth of psychedelic Truffels while tossing stale weed brownies out the Maybach's from window, the window where the trying was concentrating at, oh my fuck.

I've slept even less than trippy the fuck-nut who is a comatose mess on a day-bed in the informal lounge.

I timed this pass-out 2day sleep sessoin well.
I drank 20mg Olanzepine HCL as we touched the runway, then bought a coffee and drank 200mg Mitrazipam with that and by the time I've dragged my ass through a shower now I will pop 45mg Midazolam HCL. I like this game of will I make it to my bed before the fastest hitting Benzodiazepine in the world hits me. 20minutes I'm safe. 30minutes I'll find out where I passed out when I wake up from there (oh....I only babysat untill about over Morocco and gave trippy, my fuck nut love him to bits friend 2 x 40mg of sublingually administered Etomine tabs, fuck me it so easy I just told him it was panado and down the pipes it went hahahaha). I timed him, when Lagos was just underneath he just went like meh meh aarggg meh and he was out. Jesus Christ on a bike that stuff will bring an elephant down from L.S.D.

So "Angry thread", this is where any anger will stay now I and will Fuck Off from this thread thusly.

sorry was that mirtazipine or nitrazepam? cause mannnn 200mgs that's an awful lot of either D:

it was a helpful stepping stone away from etizolam addiction for me but the weight gain just overshadowed the anxyliotic and somnolent benefits of mirtazipine :/

I actually got on really well with mitrazapine FUBAR. I saw people go through hell on citalapram though. Everyone is different I guess.

I just can't bring myself to be on antidepressants again. I'm not me on them. But that's just me and I would always recommend speaking to a doctor should a person be suffering depression.

god i despised citalopram but in general i struggle with stimulating anti-d's, hence why mirtaz worked so well for me. i'm taking duloxetine (Cymbalta) at the moment though, its not too up, not too down, its my special Goldilocks porridge.

I just can't bring myself to be on antidepressants again. I'm not me on them. But that's just me and I would always recommend speaking to a doctor should a person be suffering depression.

Agreed. I've been on Prozac for about a year, and now I've started a new job and I'm in a good head space, id like to stop. Going to talk to my doctor about tapering off a small 20mg a day dose.

I actually got on really well with mitrazapine FUBAR. I saw people go through hell on citalapram though. Everyone is different I guess.

Hope you're bearing up regardless Sadie and finding an alternative to anti-depressants if that's what you're wanting/needing<3

I've never really done the antidepressant thing - I was prescribed them once (an SSRI I can't remember the name of) but fucked it off due to it being wank and interfering with my enjoyment of MDMA. However, the wife has been through loads of them, which has actually caused more problems than they solved. What eventually worked for her was when I went to see her doctor, told her the pills were crap and she needed counseling. The Dr. was a little annoyed to say the least, but she listened, sorted wifey out with a decent counsellor who did home visits and she's never looked back...

Agreed. I've been on Prozac for about a year, and now I've started a new job and I'm in a good head space, id like to stop. Going to talk to my doctor about tapering off a small 20mg a day dose.

It's good to hear you're in such a good place. I'm made up for you! No harm with speaking to your doc with regards to your meds. You know yourself best <3 keep going strong man x
Hope you're bearing up regardless Sadie and finding an alternative to anti-depressants if that's what you're wanting/needing<3

Some days are good some not so much and some change mid stride. I got this though xxxxx

Sadie i found a mood stabaliser Lamotrogine lifechanging. I used to get really badly depressive but no longer. That medication and some psychedelics have me on a even keel.

Your on an even keel? Last I heard you nearly died and spat your dummy out saying you were leaving blue light.
Good to see you back though.

Fuckin hell consumer I'd hate to see what happens when your on an uneven keel lol.
Seriously though I'm glad your ok.