• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The ANGRY thread v4

Ohhh I see!! That makes things easier. I already use ABP. Tell you what, I'll check it out right now.

My ISP is blocking the site, I'll get the VPN on....

Edit: Okay, looking good! Streaming nicely. Thanks dude.

If they call round (TV licence people) just don't let them in. They have no legal right of entry. Just don't be watching coronation street when they knock or have your TV where it's viewable, through the window etc.

If they call round (TV licence people) just don't let them in. They have no legal right of entry. Just don't be watching coronation street when they knock or have your TV where it's viewable, through the window etc.

Coronation Street isnt on the BBC :)

Ohhh I see!! That makes things easier. I already use ABP. Tell you what, I'll check it out right now.

My ISP is blocking the site, I'll get the VPN on....

Edit: Okay, looking good! Streaming nicely. Thanks dude.
Here's another that's alright for tv shows *snip* Your isp mightn't be onto that one.

BTW, what fuckin isp blocks primewire? I'd be on the phone running amok :!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another that's alright for tv shows *snip* Your isp mightn't be onto that one.

BTW, what fuckin isp blocks primewire? I'd be on the phone running amok :!

Yep, that's blocked too! VPN and it's fine obviously. I'm with BT...

Fuckers have that blocked too, fuck em, type "watch series streaming" into google. Check out the first few results & you should find one.
Or you know when you search google for something & google has removed the result? Click the link for read the DMCA complaint, like this beauty of *snip* all the links you could ever need for streaming, instead of listing 1 dodgy link, you now have the urls for all the dodgy links :D

Fuckers have that blocked too, fuck em, type "watch series streaming" into google. Check out the first few results & you should find one.
Or you know when you search google for something & google has removed the result? Click the link for read the DMCA complaint, like this beauty *snip* all the links you could ever need for streaming, instead of listing 1 dodgy link, you now have the urls for all the dodgy links :D

Haha! Sure enough. Genius! Thanks a bunch for this. :)

Edit: Dude there are literally hundreds of them!

Ye it's that easy. I'd recommend linux though, I wouldn't be too comfortable hitting them from windows.

Gotcha, my Fedora partition comes in handy now then. I haven't used it in a while.

Why not just install kodi on the pc ?
Cos it's an app, fuck that shit when there is sites.
I've xbmc on a raspberry pi but haven't explored the streaming side of things in years, I've actually an new pi 3 here I've been meaning to try out but havent got around to it yet. Them sites just work, no need to install anything. Ideal if you have a decent size monitor & don't watch tv.

EDIT: What do you do when kodi disappears? I've been using these sites years, same quality as the torrents usually. The urls change but thats all, there is 100's competing for the ad traffic on them sites so they will always be there...

Last edited:
I use a firestick running kodi, works for anything I wanna watch, all in HD with no buffering. What's not to like :)

Not slating it, never tried one, I'm just a mean bastard :) I got the pi 3 to install on the tv & sort the streaming without resorting to apps, I'll check out the xbmc addon route first probably.
Who knows, I'll probably try it out if I could be bothered searching how to install it on a pi. HD with no buffering sounds good.

I've got one in the living room and one in the kitchen, really only watch sky news in the kitchen, they are only £35 each and takes 10mins to put kodi on. Don't even need to side load it off a pic now can do it straight to the stick.
only as good as your broadband of course.
If you fancy giving it a try and need any help give me a shout

Nice one cLaTTeReD, you've actually convinced me, it seems my pi 3 is perfect for kodi, I just need to install openelec on it. It'll be handy for everyone else on the tv.

BTW, the pi 3 is 35 too, I'd rather buy one of them cos you can do more with them if you want, like I said, I'm a cheap bastard. ha