• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v4

Yeah -- they claim at once that there is land beyond the Ice Wall that keeps the ocean from flowing over the edge, but the circulating Sun (which is not really 150 million km. away) never illuminates any of it! Mind, the creationists are no better.

Sometimes, I really think legal adulthood is bestowed too lightly .....

morning - look im really sorry for that stupid post -- i am not and have never been suiciidal - im too much of a pussy to do anything like that

the machines are not that important - I just have a lot going on at present and this week has been camel back straw - its not even about keeping in touch with people - all my lovely online bl friends notwithstanding i do not have one irl friend and without my inanimate objects to pass the time im finding the lonliness really difficult to deal with now. As for the heron, i just want to be away from myself at the moment and if i overdo it my dad has the narcan with him most of the time. i cannot afford a relapse even if i wanted to.

Im sorry for bringing my pathetic 1st world problems on here when there are real concerns atm (OM)

thanks for taking an interest and for the nice posts

stee <3

Hey Stee, good you are OK.
Also, hope you find something to validate your existence, as it would seem you need something.
Perhaps a pet?

I don't know how aware of this you are, but when you periodically post your plaintive cries for support, they have quite a negative impact on the foru m in terms of people posting less, or not at all.

Myself, wanted to post three times over past few days - but how the hell does one follow posts from one MOD with suicidal ideation and another crying at his keyboard because of said posts?

You ever join chat groups to pass the time? Good way to deal with loneliness. I might know a thing or two about loneliness, myself like.

Hey Stee, good you are OK.
Also, hope you find something to validate your existence, as it would seem you need something.
Perhaps a pet?

I don't know how aware of this you are, but when you periodically post your plaintive cries for support, they have quite a negative impact on the foru m in terms of people posting less, or not at all.

Myself, wanted to post three times over past few days - but how the hell does one follow posts from one MOD with suicidal ideation and another crying at his keyboard because of said posts?

You ever join chat groups to pass the time? Good way to deal with loneliness. I might know a thing or two about loneliness, myself like.

Cheers Jackal, I promised I would keep the self pity to a minimum when I got this role and in relative terms, I have (I lost my shit back in the autumn when I got assaulted and made a couple of whiny posts over Christmas re. my mothers behaviour but apart from that I have kept my personal strifes of the board) but I have had a really difficult couple of weeks with some personal shit which led to that selfish post. Although I thought this kind of rubbish from me was an exception as opposed to the rule since this time last year, I was not aware of the damage I have caused in terms of EADD traffic and if that is the case then Spacejunk or Ali probably need to take an objective look at whether or not I should hold a mod position. Most of the time I keep my whining to myself but when it does leak out, unfortunately it is you guys that suffer as Bluelight is my only social outlet, online or IRL. If that is damaging the board then I need to personally consider my position as well.

I will not go into details, as it would be just flippant and even more selfish considering the harm I have caused on here over the past few days but I have addressed my mood issues, in the short term at least through consumer power, starting with a new screen for my laptop which isn't in too bad a shape now and with regards to the more entrenched emotional problems that I have had to deal with over the last fortnight, I have treated myself to the best drug selection since the PSA came into force so I can have a head party tomorrow with both (my actual B'Days on Tuesday Foobs so I'm just going to keep back some weed and go and see 'Alien: Covenant).

Again, I'm really sorry for any upset I have caused - I know I need to keep that shit to myself and as well as thanking everyone here for helping to pick me up I'll get around to PM'ing folk individually.

Love you all, its a privilege to be accepted among this community - I would imagine that there are just as many isolated people who are not as lucky as me to be accepted in any group, online or IRL xxx <3

Yeah -- they claim at once that there is land beyond the Ice Wall that keeps the ocean from flowing over the edge, but the circulating Sun (which is not really 150 million km. away) never illuminates any of it! Mind, the creationists are no better.

Sometimes, I really think legal adulthood is bestowed too lightly .....

That last statement is so true Julie...

I started watching a flat earther video on poo toob this morning that claimed to prove the earth is flat because engineers don't allow for curvature when building canals and railways. I mean what the fuckin what???

Cheers Jackal, I promised I would keep the self pity to a minimum when I got this role and in relative terms, I have (I lost my shit back in the autumn when I got assaulted and made a couple of whiny posts over Christmas re. my mothers behaviour but apart from that I have kept my personal strifes of the board) but I have had a really difficult couple of weeks with some personal shit which led to that selfish post. Although I thought this kind of rubbish from me was an exception as opposed to the rule since this time last year, I was not aware of the damage I have caused in terms of EADD traffic and if that is the case then Spacejunk or Ali probably need to take an objective look at whether or not I should hold a mod position. Most of the time I keep my whining to myself but when it does leak out, unfortunately it is you guys that suffer as Bluelight is my only social outlet, online or IRL. If that is damaging the board then I need to personally consider my position as well.

I will not go into details, as it would be just flippant and even more selfish considering the harm I have caused on here over the past few days but I have addressed my mood issues, in the short term at least through consumer power, starting with a new screen for my laptop which isn't in too bad a shape now and with regards to the more entrenched emotional problems that I have had to deal with over the last fortnight, I have treated myself to the best drug selection since the PSA came into force so I can have a head party tomorrow with both (my actual B'Days on Tuesday Foobs so I'm just going to keep back some weed and go and see 'Alien: Covenant).

Again, I'm really sorry for any upset I have caused - I know I need to keep that shit to myself and as well as thanking everyone here for helping to pick me up I'll get around to PM'ing folk individually.

Love you all, its a privilege to be accepted among this community - I would imagine that there are just as many isolated people who are not as lucky as me to be accepted in any group, online or IRL xxx <3

Mate, you're a great mod. You only step in when necessary and wield that stick with total fairness. There have been times you've had to step in and pull me up on certain posts I've made, but although I hate authority in all its guises, I'd just like to say it's a pleasure to be modded by yourself. Take care bro'..

Last edited:
Cheers bud. As well as obtaining a seriously top notch street collection for tomorrow, the situation has been vastly improved by that nice man who sends folk the Radio 3 every now and again, which just hit the doormat 30 mins ago.

One of those glittery ones but its still really fucking good. What was your last one like?

I'm angry - no, I'm fuckin livid about the absolute retarded fuckwittery spouted by flat earthers...

They fascinate me. Some of them aren't even low IQ. It's astonishing how we can brainwash ourselves into believing any old crap if we need to.

No worries mate. You're less alone with the loneliness and despair than you might imagine. I think about killing myself (quite seriously) most days... it's a mindset I've had to live with for 25+ years. Somehow I still struggle on. If I find a solution, I will let you know asap =D

They fascinate me. Some of them aren't even low IQ. It's astonishing how we can brainwash ourselves into believing any old crap if we need to.

The guy with the spirit level doing the rounds on the WWW the last week or 2....

I have an old friend on FB who is a disciple of this stuff. It's funny to begin with but although I'm crap at physics, its one of my favourite subjects and it just becomes infuriating that these idiots would rather use a closed creed of moronic thinking to justify their views, sprinkled with a pinch of 'classical indoctrination' instead of just picking up a G.C.S.E Physics and a Maths text book which kind of puts this stuff to bed in 5 minutes. Much easier to read Facebook and watch Youtube 'documentaries' based on cod than actually apply any critical thinking to it.

While I do not prejudice people for there beliefs, the flat Earthers and the Moon landing hoaxers are my guilty exception to this, as I personally find these views offensive. But that's just my own personal bigotry and I do not believe it extends to any other group or community, including other conspiracy theorists.

No worries mate. You're less alone with the loneliness and despair than you might imagine. I think about killing myself (quite seriously) most days... it's a mindset I've had to live with for 25+ years. Somehow I still struggle on. If I find a solution, I will let you know asap =D

Fuckin hell CFC, I think you seriously need to get some better performance enhancing drugs...

Suicide ain't an option mate..

I may be a bit late to the party here - TLDR; Stee we love ya mate.

FUBAR.a work question for you.

Ages ago I bought a bag of rice - took it home, put it in it's container. 6 months later got this fucking bug problem - tiny little critters everywhere. Even the Brown widows that live under my sink will not eat them

FUBAR.a work question for you.

Ages ago I bought a bag of rice - took it home, put it in it's container. 6 months later got this fucking bug problem - tiny little critters everywhere. Even the Brown widows that live under my sink will not eat them

Hard to say without seeing Bear, but sounds like a classic stored product insect to me. Its the larvae (tiny maggots) that do the damage. They're fuckers to get rid of, but the first thing to do is throw out any food which isn't sealed as it may contain eggs. You then need to clean, clean, clean, getting into all crevices (ooer missus) until everything is spotless. Bleach is your friend. Hoover up any tiny beetles you might find, usually congregating around Windows (attracted to UV). When the whole area is spotless, you can spray with a deltamethrin based insecticide, which should be left for at least 48 hours before cleaning the whole area again.

Good luck Bear..

Edit: if you do find any beetles and hoover them up, throw your hoover bag away immediately. The adults don't cause any damage, but do lay eggs. Repeatedly...

Last edited:

Oh man. Stee - please believe me, you're a great mod and you've done nothing wrong at all.

First things first, you are way too hard on yourself - the drop in traffic in EADD has nothing to do with anything you have or haven't done.
Really!
I don't know how to reassure you that you're not responsible for EADD being so quiet, but i could write a lengthy list of theories why the forum has gone quiet of late - not least of which are social media, the UK NPS ban, no major large-scale droughts or new drugs around to get more people actively posting or prompting new members to register and get to know the community here.
There have also been a few dramas and the tragic deaths of too many muched loved members.

As some folks said in AusDD said a couple of years ago, people come for the HR, but stick around for the community.
The community is going through some changes at the moment - and it's tough to witness, but i i don't want you to think it is your fault.
It isn't - not at all. Bluelight has been around for a long time, and message boards like vBulletin are not as popular as they used to be - it's not just bluelight. Social media is all-pervasive, and i think it is one of the biggest factors here.

The thing about admitting you're struggling is that if you feel like saying it, you probably should, whether you're a mod or not.
Don't bottle things up mate. that's no good for you.
It's really horrible when people say scary things about doing something reckless or self-destructive. But it happens.

I don't think you or anyone else should feel discouraged from expressing whatever you want to on bluelight - we're all here for each other, and it might not be pleasant reading when people are worried that someone is at risk (or missing from the site) but i think supporting one another when we're down or struggling is an important part of what we do here - the aspect of harm reduction that community provides - friendship, interaction, camraderie, support etc etc

You're a great mod stee.
I know i've said so before - and i'm generally speaking, i can be pretty blunt; i wouldn't say that if i didn't mean it. Couldn't really fault you on anything mate.
Be kind to yourself <3

Stee, one of the things I like about you (from what I've read) is that even when you submit to publicly expressing the misery that affects you more than you say here, you have insight into how you felt and how you've come across & you're humble enough to always hold your hands up afterwards and acknowledge that

You may not feel very brave, but you should <3

Last edited:
Stee you know i got you mate. Any time you need me please shoot me PM. Your a corner stone of this place and your Potential lessening of involvement is detrimental to EADD's success

Be strong matey

stee, from what small amount of conversation we've had i already know your a fucking class guy.
sending some positive vibes your way <3

morning - look im really sorry for that stupid post -- i am not and have never been suiciidal - im too much of a pussy to do anything like that

the machines are not that important - I just have a lot going on at present and this week has been camel back straw - its not even about keeping in touch with people - all my lovely online bl friends notwithstanding i do not have one irl friend and without my inanimate objects to pass the time im finding the lonliness really difficult to deal with now. As for the heron, i just want to be away from myself at the moment and if i overdo it my dad has the narcan with him most of the time. i cannot afford a relapse even if i wanted to.

Im sorry for bringing my pathetic 1st world problems on here when there are real concerns atm (OM)

thanks for taking an interest and for the nice posts

stee <3

Hi stee

I dont know you but can relate to your posts a lot.

I have very similar thought processes and worry a lot about you like we were best buddies which is a bit odd since we dont actually know each other.

I worry unnecessarily about spacejunk too which is very weird sitting here wirrying about grown men...

I worry about F U B A R who is missing his friends and KingofWessex who could have a COMBOVER who knows.

I havent had a working laptop in years. Im THE fail of my family but hey someones gotta be.

Love you stee. You help a lot of people but dont get the chance to know it if you're not told.

<3

I'm angry that I have to sit in the car on the tarmac for going on 25 minutes now 'cause my friend's families' jet is taking too long to fuel-up.