• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

About to become homeless what should I do?

Brutis624

Greenlighter
I'm about to be homeless, lost my job don't know what to do or where to go. Don't have any family to really relie on. Started selling some of my shit.

Look up the information for homeless shelters, groups that provide resources for homeless people, churches that serve free food, and places for homeless people. Pay for public storage and put all your stuff in there, and look for work doing whatever you can. Good luck.

Last edited:
Start making a list of all your local food shelters, soup kitchens, sleeping shelters, homeless resource centers, and homeless outreach programs. If your finances allow, start amassing camping style gear like a sleeping bag and other things that people need to survive outside in the winter - it's coming sooner than we'd all like. Best of luck, friend.

Read Bukowski (there should be cost free ebooks online) and move to LA. (always warm) This man should be an idol for every homeless person. It will help you through rough times.

Don't go downtown, but stay in suburban areas. Best be on the coast. I could not imagine to be homeless in some shitty northern city.

Edit : If you are in Europe, pm me, perhaps (if not too far away) I can give you shelter in the winter (not continually, but if shit hits the fan). If you are in the US, go to the south(-west).

Last edited:
Sounds like my Ex, if you're a girl be prepared to not mind selling yourself for drugs.

If you are in a major city and If your that addicted and also have no one around, you may start collecting injections of cocaine and heroin for prostititon in a trap house for a place to live and fastest access to a fix.

Only if your really really addicted though in a big city and not just wandering a rural area with a smelly backpack and come Accross a homeless old guy who'l let you hangout with him for a few days under his bridge and if your a girl maybe he'll wait 1-3 days living on the slump with him before he thinks he's going to see if your interested in sex and at that point you run away again.

You will meet Three vagabond types when homeless as a girl:

1. Older guy who's a loner, but has his drugs to lend you for free. Sympathetic but slowly will try to fuck you or get you to in 1-3 days. He's not usually interested in hurting you, but usually you'l run away or you guys will mysterious split up when he realizes you won't show sexual interest.

2. The Young possy: this is the gangs of inner cities, they are not neccessarily homeless, but function a 24/7 existence of selling drugs in your area and will befriend you quickly and have you come to the trap house for trading all day drugs with all day customers to pimp you out to.

3. Old deranged bum squad: these are the groups of older bums who sit and beg for change or get together in shady areas to lay around and inject/drink alcohol. You'l come Accross them and itl seem jovial but very quickly after the free drinks and Heroin/coke, they realize they wasted their time and nobody got laid, and if you aren't nice to them or can give them further reason to exist with you, Turn violent/angry/scary on the woman and she flees again, hopefully still alive.

literally that is it, for an addicted woman that's who you'l find also on the streets 24/7 like you are.

Last edited:
I was homeless like 6 months ago. I had like 3000 to my name. Having some cash helped a lot. I just checked into a homeless shelter and looked for a place for a month. Was hard as fuck finding a place, but now I got one I love. I say sell your shit. Get good cash for it. Then find a room if your broke like that. SOme landlords will take first months only. Dunno how it is for you there. Thats really all there is to it.

I was homeless too for a while, eventually got out of it because i got connected with a law enforcement assisted diversion program. they found me an apartment luckily. Being homeless builds character, im sure you'll find a way out of it if it comes to that. keep your head up man

Me too on Oct 7th coz my landlord is selling up and we can't find another apt anywhere, I'm on disability & all the apts are going to those that work, discrimination.

If you are in a major city and If your that addicted and also have no one around, you may start collecting injections of cocaine and heroin for prostititon in a trap house for a place to live and fastest access to a fix.

Only if your really really addicted though in a big city and not just wandering a rural area with a smelly backpack and come Accross a homeless old guy who'l let you hangout with him for a few days under his bridge and if your a girl maybe he'll wait 1-3 days living on the slump with him before he thinks he's going to see if your interested in sex and at that point you run away again.

You will meet Three vagabond types when homeless as a girl:

1. Older guy who's a loner, but has his drugs to lend you for free. Sympathetic but slowly will try to fuck you or get you to in 1-3 days. He's not usually interested in hurting you, but usually you'l run away or you guys will mysterious split up when he realizes you won't show sexual interest.

2. The Young possy: this is the gangs of inner cities, they are not neccessarily homeless, but function a 24/7 existence of selling drugs in your area and will befriend you quickly and have you come to the trap house for trading all day drugs with all day customers to pimp you out to.

3. Old deranged bum squad: these are the groups of older bums who sit and beg for change or get together in shady areas to lay around and inject/drink alcohol. You'l come Accross them and itl seem jovial but very quickly after the free drinks and Heroin/coke, they realize they wasted their time and nobody got laid, and if you aren't nice to them or can give them further reason to exist with you, Turn violent/angry/scary on the woman and she flees again, hopefully still alive.

literally that is it, for an addicted woman that's who you'l find also on the streets 24/7 like you are.
Lol that sounds terrible. Even jail sounds more pleasant.

i use to be be on the streets, i was homeless for about 3-4 years. one rule to remember keep the place you sleep secret. while most people you meet arent going to ripp you off you cant trust most strangers. i always hated people saying jail is the better option, its not. just imagine being stuck with a lot of people that realy just want to control you. i not sure about every state but in ca the inmates make up 9/10th of the rules and if you dont follow them your going to get jumped by the same people who are suppose to be taking care of you.

i use to be be on the streets, i was homeless for about 3-4 years. one rule to remember keep the place you sleep secret. while most people you meet arent going to ripp you off you cant trust most strangers. i always hated people saying jail is the better option, its not. just imagine being stuck with a lot of people that realy just want to control you. i not sure about every state but in ca the inmates make up 9/10th of the rules and if you dont follow them your going to get jumped by the same people who are suppose to be taking care of you.

Yeah if you fall asleep with your backpack or any goods on you and your found you'l wake up with nothing in many cities.

It's like the wilderness of runescape, you are looted.