Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-B - First Time - First 2-CB Experience

DukeOfKings

Greenlighter
Last night I had my first experience with 2-CB. It wasn't as exciting as most peoples first trips and it wasn't much of a trip but I learned some valuable stuff. I will first say the only other drugs I've used have been weed and dxm once so psychedelics were new to me. At 9pm last night I snorted ~5-8mg of 2CB. This took place in my room. I had originally planned to snort 10mg however after doing some in the first nostril I stopped and didn't get to the second nostril due to the pain. It felt as if someone were sticking a needle up my nose. The pain was not the worst part however the post nasal drip tasted absolutely terrible and gave me a wave of nausea. It was pretty intense coming up having to deal with the pain in my nose and the terrible taste of the drip while an uncomfortable tingling crept up from the 2CB. The pain and nasal drip quickly went away however and I was able to enjoy the trip.
Since I only took a small dose I didn't experience intense visuals however I have a rug made of leather strips and it was as if the leather strips were growing into a a sort of forest below my feet. The high was very different than the weed and dxm in that it was oddly clear headed. I could for the most part process things normally. I just sat in my room thinking for a while and I learned some incredible stuff. I had to wake up for school at 5:30 the next morning and while I should have been anxious about getting some sleep I could not process the significance. I felt as if school wasn't significant at all in my life. I wake up every day and go to school, go home do homework, sleep and repeat. It felt very freeing. It felt like I was no longer locked in my daily grind and my life was open to whatever I desired. I didn't experience ego death(I never have) but I feel like I reached something similar. I was looking at my furniture and it wasn't really my furniture. The table in my room wasn't my table it was just a table in it wasn't really my bed it was just a bed. I was texting also my friends and I didn't feel very close to them, they weren't my best friends, they were just people I hung out with. All of this made me feel a bit lonely but it was also freeing as I realized that who I am is internal, it doesn't matter what I do all day, what kind of things I own or who I hang out with. The only thing that makes me me is myself and nobody else. I'd been having issues trying to define who I was and this was a really good feeling.
Eventually I decided to smoke some weed. I did not like the experience. Weed got rid of the few hallucinations I was having and it ruined my metal clarity. While I did not enjoy it I learned something valuable. I realized weed I was smoking to much weed and all it did was dull my mind and give me temporary comfort. I've now made the resolution to really cut down on weed. I don't feel the urge to get high anymore and I feel good about exploring other things in my free time rather than smoking weed. I'm excited to go out and see what I can accomplish. Eventually I was able to fall asleep at about 1:30 feeling pretty shitty about having smoked weed cause it ruined the 2CB but now I realize what I did was good cause it will really help me cut down weed to once or twice a week where I would like it.
I'm excited for my next trip although I will wait a while to find the good time. I was too rushed in this trip and didn't reach its full potential. I would like to try it with a friend next time I do it and I would like to do it during a day where I have no plans and an open schedule. I'll also take it orally as snorting was just very uncomfortable. Really glad I had this experience.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2cb
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator: