• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone and Gabapentin - Experienced - nice and relaxing for the muscles and joints

Octavio

Greenlighter
:D I have 50 Oxycodone hcl 5mg each IR. the Bottle says take 1 or 2 every 6 hours for pain. I also Have a Bottle with 180 Gabapentin 300 mg each.

:) I took 3600 mg of Gabapentin. One Hour later i ate 2 of the 5 mg Oxycodone hcl so total was 10 mg.
It Feels real Good No Pain in my joints and muscles I feel nice and warm.

PS I am a Heroin Addict, For 3 Days I have not had any Heroin just these Oxycodone hcl pills 50 of them. I thought I would need way more Oxycodone pills like maybe 40 mg twice a Day. I rather take them 1 or 2 pills every 6 Hours. and tons of Gabapentin. I also Smoked some Medicinal Cannabis and listen to music. My Uncle has Cancer He Takes 6 of these Oxycodone pills to tal 30mg to 40mg in 24 Hours for his Cancer Pain.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_gabapentin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
4 Hours after the Gabapentin and Oxycodone HCL I am Smoking Heroin.

I do more Opiates than my Uncle that has Cancer. He Takes 30 to 40 mg in 24 Hours.
What is wrong with us taking tons of Opiates My Uncle has been on Oxycodone, Dilaudid, Morphine and other stuff. He prefers 1 or 2 Oxycodone Hcl 5mg every 6 Hours total 30 - 45 mg in 24 Hours and he has Lukemia. It took him 7 years on Opiates to finally learning all he needs is enough to take the pain away. small amounts.