Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Diphenhydramine / 500mg) - Amateur - Absolutely Confused

DerDiebKommt

Bluelighter
Hi everybody a while ago I did 500mg of Diphenhydramine with a friend. Before I did this though I had done a 375mg dose that was pretty funny and nothing really went wrong. My hallucinations were quite mild such as seeing people where they werent, but 500mg defintley threw me over the edge.

I liked the drug when I did 375mg so I was pretty excited when I was doing 500mg. I did it with my friend at a local trampoline dodgeball place where past 9 it would turn neon, and I went here when I did 350mg DXM and it was insane. I don't remember everything from the trip but I'll try to describe it the best way I can

Note - K and I were dabbing out of my rig earlier. When I went to the trampoline place I had my rig, nail, dabber, torch, .5g of wax in a backpack. My pockets were also full with my wallet, loose money, eyedrops, lighters, my phone, and rolling papers.

8:30 - My friend K and I injested 20 Benadryl tabs to equal 500mg. We were both in good spirits and pretty excited to do it.

8:40 - K forgot his skateboard somewhere in his apartment complex and we go searching for it.

8:50 - We find his skateboard and catch a ride from K's dad to the trampoline place.

9:00 - We arrive at the trampoline place and K is starting to notice the come up, I'm not noticing anything yet.

9:05 - I run into my friends, J and L, but K doesn't know who they are. We chat for like 5 minutes and then we go outside because K wants to take a little dab off my rig. After we're done about five minutes later K says he has to go sit down because he's having a massive body load.

9:20 - After jacking some graham crackers from the food court I go to sit with K. Strangely enough I'm not feeling much yet. I accidentally forgot my phone at the food court and J brings it back to me. Unluckily the whole night would soon become about losing my phone, and the rest of my shit...

9:30 - The effects start to kick in with the body load and some confusion. K is already seeing people who aren't there like our friend R and J who he thought were with us.

9:40 - Feeling super sedated with a heavy body load. J and L come to see how we're doing. I ask L for a dollar for my massage chair. He passes me two and I grab one. I then looked for the other one all over my chair even taking the cushions out. He asks me what I am doing and I said I was looking for the other dollar. He only gave me one, he says. Well, the hallucinations and confusion are coming for sure.

9:45 - Goddamn where did my phone go? Here it is. What the fuck I'm holding my wallet. Yes, I was tapping on my wallet thinking it was my phone. And somehow I had managed to lose my phone. Wait its back in my hand. Nevermind. Full blown tripping out about my phone now.

9:50 - J wants to use the massage chair. We argue about using it for five minutes because I am extremely confused about why the hell he wants to use it. I got up and sat next to L. K is just staring with his mouth open not saying a word, even if I tried talking to him.

10:00? to 11:00? - Heres the part where I kept blacking in and out. I was sitting next to L on a table next to the massage chairs with J and K. I was talking to him, catching up because I hadn't seen him in a while. But, every lets say 10 seconds I would keep thinking I was talking to K and that L was K. But then I'd look at K and think there were two of him. But then I'd forget about it entirely and keep redoing this.

11:00 - Apparently the place is closing early, it was supposed to close at midnight. I don't remember anything but somehow we all managed to stay in for another maybe 15 minutes?

11:15 - While leaving with everyone I randomly told J he could use one of my toothbrushes. I thought he was sleeping over at my house for some reason. I kept telling him this throughout the night at random times.

11:20? - More blacking in and out. But this time I was doing some really stupid shit. I remember getting outside and immediately thinking J had stolen my shoes because he had them in his hands. I attacked him and tried to take them from him. But, they were on my feet. I said sorry and he said I was trippin bad. But I forgot about it then tried taking L's shoes off his feet because I thought they were mine. We argued about it and he kept saying I had mine. I then for some reason asked him "Why do you get two?" Two shoes, of course. I dont know what is happening. Then seconds later I thought J stole my phone so I took his. Then realized and gave it back.

11:30 to 12:00 - Still keep blacking in and out. I thought I was supposed to get on a Boys and Girls Club bus so I tried to get in. I thought people were in there at first and the light was on but I looked away for a second and it turned off and everyone dissapeared. Then I thought I saw Hillary Clinton puke and preceded to tell J, yes I don't know what the fuck I was thinking either. Next I started pissing everywhere in the parking lot. The staff were still there for some reason screaming at me because I was just pissing in front of them all. Luckily I didn't get in trouble. But after that I tried to buy movie tickets from them, I thought I was at the movie theater. They just ignored me. Then I tried walking all the way to Taco Bell, which was about 10 mile away. Luckily J stopped me from doing this. But I did argue with him. I had thought I was for sure at the park by the Taco Bell and I kept telling him this. This all ended when L's mom came to pickup J and L. I tried talking with her and was actually doing pretty good, but at the end she asked me where I was going and I said "Cosmos" and she drove off confused as fuck.

12:00 - K's dad arrives to pick us up. K is pretty much sober and I don't remember much of what he even did, neither does he. But when he did get home he thought I was sleeping over and got out some shit for me, but he had dropped me off at his house. Anyway, randomly in the middle of the car ride I screamed WHAT. I also mumbled to his dad the directions to my house several times.

12:15 - We are at my house, finally, now I just need to get inside. I grab my backpack out of the car and try to take my phone too. But what the fuck it's literally stuck to the car. I yank at it several times until I realize I was trying to bring out the seatbelt buckle. Ah, my phones in my hand. Time to go home. I say bye and close the door, but I open it and try again, completely forgetting what had just happen. I do this three more times and his dad keeps asking me if I'm ok. I say yea and am pretty sure I'm gonna get caught so I just walk to my house, phone or no phone. But my phone is in my hand. (It's not in my hand and I don't have my backpack, but I think I do).

12:20 - I go through my backgate for some reason. Then I open the door into my garage, somehow, I don't even remember using my keys and my door is always locked. Ok now time to enter the house through the garage. I set my backpack on the floor and get my keys out. Great I don't have my keys. But then they appear in my hand. Oh shit, which fucking key opens this door. For some reason I then open and closed the garage twice, I have no idea why though, luckily my mom didn't wake up, but I thought I heard her screaming my name. I got into the house somehow but I don't remember how exactly.

12:30 - Ah shit forgot my backpack in the garage. I go back to find nothing but the back door open and the garage halfway open, which I swore I both shut. But I'm more worried about my backpack. Somehow, I think my mom has taken it and found everything, so I go on the hour and a half journey to find it.

12:40 - As my house is dark as fuck I seem to have forgot that my house has lights, which I'll need to search for my backpack. I get my phone flashlight out and begin to search my room. What the fuck? I wasn't even using my phone. I hallucinated my hand as my phone and light shining off from it. Crazy weird shit.

12:45 - Fuck my backpack, where the hell is my phone? I keep having the same hallucination of me finding it and using it for about 15 minutes, but it would only be me tapping my hand.

1:00 - I decide to use the house phone to call my phone. I hear it under my bed, oh found it again. NOT. This hallucination is starting to piss me off. I do this multiple times too.

1:10 - Ok all hope for my phone is lost until tomorrow, my backpack with all my dabbing shit is somewhere in this house and I need to find it before my mom does, but she's not even awake.

1:15 - I suspect it's in her room, I get a flashlight to use in her room. I search it and luckily she doesn't wake up. It's no where in sight there. I soon realize I had no idea why I would even think she'd have it.

1:20 - I dismantle the flashlight for no real reason. I also dismantled another flashlight I saw and tossed it on the couch.

1:30 - Ok I guess I'll check outside for my shit maybe I just dropped it. I go out the front door, and it's fucking daytime some how. Yes, it was light outside but the sky itself was dark red, very menacing. I felt like I was doomed if I stayed out any longer so I ran back in and locked the door.

1:45 - At this time I've pretty much given up hope on finding my shit. I decide to feed my dog her food. Ah, great shes dissapeared, now I realize that she's sleeping, it is 1:45 AM after all. Or is it?

2:00 - Ok I need to get some sleep. I look at the clock and its around 2AM. For some reason I think its the afternoon and I wonder where my family is. This was very eery to me, for some reason I thought I was the only one left in the world.

3:30 - I wake back up still feeling the body load, some movement problems, and outright confused, not even clearly remembering I had even slept. I went back to sleep.

8:30 - I wake up fully with a short term memory loss afterglow that lasts a couple more hours.

Ta-da, I was probably more confused the whole time then I was tripping. After I woke up I got a ride to K's house whose dad gave me an odd look when I asked to look in his car for my stuff. Luckily, it was all there, minus my wallet, which luckily I didn't have much in. My mom did not catch me but did ask me about the flashlights and the foodbowl in my dogs playpen. Somehow I must have also managed to spill a bunch of water on the walls that night too, no idea how that happened. Luckily I played it off. Since then I've lowered to a much more modest 425mg, which is my sweetspot for DPH. One day however I plan on joining the 600club. But not anytime soon though.

Tl;dr - I did DPH, thought some crazy shit, saw some weird shit. Would only reccomend at less than 400mg.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_diphenhydramine
substancecode_deliriants
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_spiritual
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: