• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Crystal Meth) Amateur: Heart Attack at 24

I think a better title for this thread than "Heart Attack At 24" would be "Panic Attack At 24."

Its scary what medicine is coming to when they won't even give someone that is experiencing lethal symptoms that could kill or permanently disable them a measly fucking benzo to bring them down.

better you have a stroke and are a vegetable the rest of your life than take a benzo....you were already on meth ...like taking a benzo will corrupt you?

I would talk to a lawyer that does medical malpractice if i were you. no joke

Last edited:
Stories like this remind me why I prefer opiates 100 to 1 over meth or crack. Sounds like hell, even the good parts.

Its scary what medicine is coming to when they won't even give someone that is experiencing lethal symptoms that could kill or permanently disable them a measly fucking benzo to bring them down.

better you have a stroke and are a vegetable the rest of your life than take a benzo....you were already on meth ...like taking a benzo will corrupt you?

I would talk to a lawyer that does medical malpractice if i were you. no joke
Because they they know with in minutes if it’s a heart attack or a drug induced panick attack and mixing benzos while on a high dose of amphetamines can and WILL put you in cardiac arrest. Been to the ER countless times for panick attacks thinking it was a heart attack😂

A friend on here died of a heart attack from chronic meth usage at age 25, a few years back. No joke, stimulant abuse will wreak havoc on your health and end your life prematurely eventually.

Because they they know with in minutes if it’s a heart attack or a drug induced panick attack and mixing benzos while on a high dose of amphetamines can and WILL put you in cardiac arrest. Been to the ER countless times for panick attacks thinking it was a heart attack😂

This is untrue. Giving benzos to a person experiencing dangerous blood pressure/heart rate issues is a first line of defense. Benzos will largely bring down an amphetamine high. Benzos are definitely a good call when overdosing on stimulants, there is nothing dangerous about combining them (other than reduced inhibitions and the possibility of doing dumb things, but that's not an issue in the hospital.