Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Etizolam + LSD + 2F-K + DXM - moderate high exp

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
Some background:
Early 20s female, about 120-125 lb, in good health. Have a mild benzo tolerance and moderate dissociative tolerance. The day I did this as well as the day before, I did a total of ~160 mg ethyphenidate and 5mg diclazepam (note: neither are high doses for me). I was partying with a friend who did more or less the same thing, but to a lesser extreme. He doesn't have a tolerance though.

Anyway, took 1.5mg etiz for the horrible ethylphenidate comedown in which I threw up 6 times (I almost never puke) and was crazy anxious/depressed, so that 1.5 mg ended up turning into ~19 mg. My memory is hazy from here on out, but believe it or not, I didn't quite black out. Instead, we decided to dip into my entire drug stash and I had 3 110ug tabs. Next thing I remember, I woke up not knowing who, where, what I was, or how I even got there, but I LOVED it. I was like, "yo we didn't drop acid, did we?" "Oh yeah, all of it". Things were sort of winding down (I forgot to mention that I came to the next day, I missed a whole day benzod out and tripping balls) so I thought it would be a swell idea to do some 2f-k. I have enough experience with this stuff that I usually just use a little snuff scooper but this time I used a much larger lab scoop, must've got at least 100mg. Unfortunately, I don't really remember any of my k trip :( Tried to hit up a friend to get some shrooms to add to the mix but that didn't happen so to make up for that, I downed about 300mg of dxm. I didn't really trip too hard, other than seeing literally everything double/triple/even quadruple. Saw my friend have 3 or 4 heads and thought nothing of it. At some point, I fell asleep, and woke up recently feeling very happy and well rested. I will ABSOLUTELY be trying this combo again, but not with that many benzos! Either a low/mod benzo dose, some phenibut, opiates, or maybe even a very low dose opiate/benzo mix (don't worry, I mean VERY low, and I have a tolerance to like...everything). God I fucking love tripping. The harder the better, apparently. Heh.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_etizolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_2fluoroketamine
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_dxm
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. I'm not even really sure what to say about this, that is a lot of different drugs! Believe me when I say that I am not in any way judging you, I used to binge on multiple different substances simultaneously for days on end also. It took me until about the age of 25 to realize I needed to slow down as it all eventually does catch up to you. I have always loved to trip too. Not sure if you have a physical dependence with benzos, but judging by your dosages I would assume you do? If not, I would take the benzos out completely next time you want to really trip hard and save them for the comedown. You will trip A LOT harder and you will remember it ;) If you have a dependence just try a maintenance dose and then if you feel the need double up on the comedown.

Oh I hear you, just trying to enjoy my youth I guess :p I do always try to make sure the combos I do are reasonably safe, and I never do this kind of stuff alone.

I actually (miraculously) am not physically dependent on benzos. I've abused the hell out of them, but never use them more than 2 days in a row anymore and somehow have never gone through WD. I do build up a perma-tolerance to most things anyway. Like, I can feel 1mg etizolam easily but 19mg still won't quite make me black out. Normally, I prefer lower doses, but this time I was trying to counter that hellish comedown from the ethylphenidate. You're right though, I'll try no benzos next time. I usually don't include benzos, but this time it was the benzos getting me to do all those psychs, lol

ah yes I am all too familiar with that invincible "lets do all the drugs" feeling you get when taking high doses of benzos...still it saddens me to think about how much good LSD went to waste taking heroic doses when already blacked out on Xanax and/or Kpins :( nothing was gained. Back then my circle of friends was pretty twisted, and whoever did the most of whatever was king. Talk about doing drugs for all of the wrong reasons.