• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2016/2017 fantasy football thread v. not the bl league

texans are ranked #3 against WRs in fantasy based off my league. if clowney's out that should make it worse but how much worse?
hopkins has had a bad year because osweiler but maybe will do good since packers terrible D
cooks did nothing last week despite saints scoring 49 points but that should be another high scoring game and i see him bouncing back.
fitzgerald is good but idk if norman is gonna shadow him

People I'm thinking could replace Demaryius Thomas within budget (as in, without moving other players)

Jordy Nelson vs Hou
Larry Fitzgerald vs Was
DeAndre Hopkins @ GB
Kenny Britt @NE
Brandin Cooks vs Det

leaning towards Jordy Nelson. Apparently Jadaveon Clowney isn't playing

I think I'm gonna stick with Russell Wilson though, he played like shit last week and the Panthers haven't been very good this year and they're playing in Seattle. The Seahawks also gotta be close to clinching a playoff spot. Math was never my strong suit but that division is pretty terrible this year
fair enough on wilson.

i'd start jordy nelson or brandin cooks. jordy is a solid producer and houston's defense, while they looked good early on, are giving up points to wr lately.

cooks egg last week was dismal (he's on my ff team and i lost because of it) but i think he'll do well tomorrow - back at home and facing detroit. i expect that game to be a pretty high-scoring affair and cooks should get a fair share of targets this week.

alasdair

If i win this week, I'm in playoffs. Lose and I'm out.

i lost unless frank gore goes insane :(

i have the 3rd most points scored and am gonna miss playoffs by 1 game in a 12 team league with 6 teams that make playoffs

feels bad man

Yeah I didn't win anything this week

Russell Wilson didn't give me a whole lot, Thomas Rawls kind of stole a lot of points from me in that regard. I was right about the Seahawks handling the Panthers, just not in the way I wanted them to

Jordy Nelson worked out good.

Mike Evans and Anquan Boldin gave me shit. Boldin I can live with, Evans fucked me

LeSean McCoy did everything but score a TD for me

Same deal with Travis Kelce

Blount was ight

Janikowski was real nice

Seahawks D played pretty good

Hard to beat people who started both David Johnson and Jordan Howard

Basically if one of your high priced players doesn't get a lot of points you're fucked

Dammit Alasdair stop holding inside information back from me. You give me your 2nd tier opinions on things I see how it is

Hard to beat people who started both David Johnson and Jordan Howard
i started them both but drew brees had a bad day... i bet $3 and won $12 :)

Dammit Alasdair stop holding inside information back from me. You give me your 2nd tier opinions on things I see how it is
not really.

dfs is hard - you basically have to be perfect at every position to win meaningful money.

alasdair