• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Purification and Healing

I feel like above the above post was sacrasm.
unless you're a brit or an aussie and speaking to a male friend sarcasm isn't a valid excuse for calling someone a 'stupid cunt' imo.

unless you're a brit or an aussie and speaking to a male friend sarcasm isn't a valid excuse for calling someone a 'stupid cunt' imo.

I tend to agree with you.

He seemed overly sarcastic in his latter half than the original, probably compensating for the fact that calling a woman a "stupid cunt" is rather edgy.

There really is no health issues from eating wild lean meat that I've ever come across anywhere in the scientific/health community that seems valid. Many meat eaters lead healthy lives just a vegans and vegetarians can.

Well, purification can happen on many levels. There is spiritual purification, and making more life-force available to the physical body, but like I said I wanted to focus on emotional purification given the amount of suffering you see on this board.

This is what will help you the most as it works on the energies directly, instead of using drugs to suppress them which doesn't really solve anything and just makes them go into slumber, which makes them build up so when you get sober you have all of this suppressed negative energy to release. You all know how it goes.

I only ever started because I didn't have any other options, or didn't have access to downers anymore, and found myself with this energy field filled with very strong negative energies. It was the worst at first, there was like a burning feeling in my solar plexus and I could feel a lot of darkness pouring out of my heart. It was even perceptible in a physical way. After a couple of months the intensity had calmed down as I had released a lot. It seems to automatically come up to be released when you get sober, which can be very difficult to say the least.

Anyway, just before Christmas I was reading through various spiritual literature, like David Hawkins stuff, and Eckart Tolle. And when I read that blog about spiritual awakening I linked to I just got it and decided it was what I wanted to do, and the energies just started coming up to be relased from there. I could feel blockages coming up to be resolved. I would feel them and they would take some time to "bleed out". The way to do it is to just keep your attention on the energies, keep your consciousness on them, because there is a higher spiritual energy within your consciousness which dissolves them.

It's not a fun thing to do. It can feel so painful you think you're going to pass out when strong negative emotions come up to be released. It can be anger, guilt, whatever. But the main thing is that you're getting rid of it. It's cathartic. And your energy field gradually becomes more positive and lighter over time. It's slow, but you can distinctly feel yourself feeling better. There are easier ways to purify. This is the hard way that works with the feelings directly. It's what's called shadow work. But it seems to be the most powerful.

^ I would add that it may not always be advisable to do it alone. Some people have a big backlog of grief and challenging material that they don't know how to process if they unlock it all. And we often can't control how our limbic systems may begin to spiral. Sometimes you want a trickle but you get a deluge. That's why it's important to have support around or even a professional you can work with, if necessary.

I find for myself that if I go through serious grieving alone my nervous system takes a big hit, I might have poor health, or I may even decompensate. It's important to unpack that stuff under the right circumstances, if you can.

That is very true, it's important to point that out. It can be similar to trauma therapy which can have disturbing effects on people, only there you have someone with you. I personally prefer not to share it with anyone as it makes it more alive and drag things out, but people are different.

I also do a lot of clearing activities like yoga and meditation every day and think that's essential if you're going to stir up strong negative energies on a regular basis. It helps to flush out residue and clear your energy system because you don't clear it all that way. It's more a way of resolving issues, but helps you work more in depth.

While if you only do things that are generally clearing it might take you a long time to get to those blocks. Another thing, this is a process that is said to be initiated by your higher self or a form of higher intelligence, so you can't necessarily start it at will but you can go in that general direction.

Last edited:
Yes, you can also pray for help with purification or healing, I have some experience with that.

Do you use the enlightenment window manager ? Otherwise the healing process will be chocked off.

I got this bio-energy/orgone pendant yesterday.

protector-pendant.jpg

It really works!

Didn't really expect it to do anything, was just curious about it, and saw it was getting good reviews. But I can feel my energy field pulsating, definitely seems stronger, and it somehow keeps out negative energies

Orgone is very interesting.

http://orgoniseyourself.com/using-orgonite-to-heal-energy-blockages-in-the-body/

I don't know, you can do some research, maybe.

It's just nice there's something that works in a more passive way because normally purification is very hard work (and painful).

Well, I believe it works, but I've trained myself to be sensitive to energy. I don't really want to tell someone to buy something that's quite expensive if it might not do anything for them.

I think most orgone pendants on the market are junk, though. I was recommended this and the Sherri Shriner ones. Her's are cheaper. This one is really nice though. I haven't really learned that much about it yet. Just thought I would see if there was anything to it.

But it's supposed to help for electro-magnetic smog and as EMF protection. Otherwise, it gives you a stronger energy field, helps to dissolve blockages, and keeps out negative energies from your field. They also say it can keep you from attracting negative people or negativity from your surroundings.

Wonder how someone would have gone about figuring this out.

Have you heard about Wilhelm Reich? Orgone generators are based on the technology he developed that was first released around year 2000 or so.

Hmm. Name probably sounds familiar because of his relation to Sigmund Freud and Jung...

Neat though. I was born in 2000.