• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2016/2017 NFL thread v.... Brady's Revenge

At this point I think the bills should just say fuck it and go for 20 straight seasons with no playoffs. It may be the only noteworthy thing they'll be able to accomplish in the foreseeable future.

On another note, can we do a small reshuffle that puts a team worth a shit in the AFC East other than the patriots? Has the last decade and a half of mediocrity begun to wear on anyone else? Even divisions with clear perennial favorites seem to have a legit contender spring up every now and then. The only threat the Patriots have had to deal with was the Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan led Jets teams of a few years back...... I mean come on.....

I know, dude

I have ragged on the AFC Least for like a decade now. it's a freakin' joke - especially when you're a Steelers fan who has to play the brutal mother fucking Ravens & Bengals for a total ***4*** games a year! again, those games are bloodbaths!!

it's hilarious cuz the AFC East Apologists used to try to go hard against my laughing at their division. they'd say oh, but Ryan Tannehill is only a year or 2 away from being elite !! or oh, the Bills have a bad ass defense now !! or oh, the Jest are finally going to make the playoffs this year !!

give me a break fam LMFAO although I think by now they have run out of excuses, and surely they are out of any ammo to fire back??

Yea I feel like they would make the playoffs most years regardless of which division they played in. However seeing them get a top 2 seed in the AFC year after year is bullshit. There are plenty of strong NFL teams that go for looong stretches in between top 2 conference seedings, not because they are worse teams, but because they patriots schedule has 6 pillows each year and other teams dont. And in the NFL, 1 or 2 wins can be the difference between a first round bye and playing the packers in Lambeau in January in the wildcard round.

Que the alasdair patriot apologist BS.

great start for bradford in his first game as a viking. diggs and min def. looked great too.

alasdair

The bills suck so fucking bad.

The funny thing is on Sports Talk Radio (local) they were ripping into my man Tyrod Tayler. I mean he was the only motherfucker that got anything done... Yea he threw a bad pick, but it's cause he got concussed and you go put him in there 2 plays later before it can be diagnosed. That little nigga is seein stars and it wasn't even a aterrible pass.

fuck these local talk shows fucks acting like they know shit.

800x564.png.e8cc27f53ca5451bb54f413fb7826c6e.large

lol the bills Do suck! i like their new red uniforms though...

how many more games do rex ryan and his big mouth have as buffalo head coach?

the 2-0 teams:
patriots
broncos
ravens
steelers
texans
giants
vikings

the 0-2 teams:
dolphins
bills
browns
colts
jaguars
redskins
saints

couple of surprises in these lists - ravens looking better than most pundits predicted. colts got some work to do...

alasdair

Not sure the Bengals deserved to win that game regardless, but Pittsburgh refs should be ashamed

14344241_10154483888922440_6807877767832356828_n.jpg

:!

I agree with you, actually. tough to see a rivalry game called on that. however, I will say that the camera angle was doin' no favors - it was hardly inconclusive (and you know how much they like saying that word)

I think Ravens are more a benefit to their pretty easy schedule than anything else

and Steelers play Eagles - I will take a break into Easy St! all though the way this team plays down to their competition, who knows?

what I'm most excited about is that my team has finally figured out how to play defense - only 2 offensive TDs in 2 games?? - after a 2 year defensive hiatus

Here We Go Steelers - Stairway to SEVEN

Lol stairway to seven.......N1 mayne :)

Broncos looked good yesterday, Siemian 250yds 1 int but no touchdowns. That defense tho! Miller earning that $114 million. 3 sacks one of them a strip fumble at a key time, returned for a td by Shane Ray with 1 minute left in the game. So awesome. Only week 2 but top spot in afc west here we come......

yeah, I will eat my crow and say that Broncos look pretty dang ok. my "hot pick" Raiders?? LOL

Screen-Shot-2016-09-18-at-9.47.42-AM.png

Harambe is a Steelers Fan

bastards just needed to score one more fg/really just 1 point but this is one of those times when you realize the bookies really do know what they're doing, that's OK I guess just broke one leg of my parlay so it returns at about -120 instead of +335 or something; so it goes) i have been going real light but am still up about a nickel

no brady? no garoppolo? no problem.

0-27 - nice win.

3-0 and bills at home next week.

:)

alasdair

no brady? no garoppolo? no problem.

0-27 - nice win.

3-0 and bills at home next week.

:)

alasdair

The Patriots are looking like the best in the league right now. Which says a lot, as there are some very strong looking teams this year. And Tom Brady isn't even playing.

Although the fact that the Giants appear to be resurgent should scare you.

I know, dude

I have ragged on the AFC Least for like a decade now. it's a freakin' joke - especially when you're a Steelers fan who has to play the brutal mother fucking Ravens & Bengals for a total ***4*** games a year! again, those games are bloodbaths!!

it's hilarious cuz the AFC East Apologists used to try to go hard against my laughing at their division. they'd say oh, but Ryan Tannehill is only a year or 2 away from being elite !! or oh, the Bills have a bad ass defense now !! or oh, the Jest are finally going to make the playoffs this year !!

give me a break fam LMFAO although I think by now they have run out of excuses, and surely they are out of any ammo to fire back??

I don't have any justifications or rationalizations left anymore. My Dolphins are an organization permeated by incompetence at every level. If Tannehill somehow becomes the next Peyton Manning, our defense will manage to become the Saints, or we'll trade Cameron Wake and Reshad Jones to the Patriots midseason for a pair of conditional 3rd round picks.

I root for them, but I have nothing good to say about them.

Last edited:
god damn Houston is trash. I can't believe the vaunted Sports Writers of Amerikka convinced me to pick Houston over NE. when has signing a back-up for starter $$$ ever worked out?? Cassell?? granted Matt Schaub kinda worked out for a couple years... but, NO

Houston was so damn ugly. punt, punt, INT, punt, punt, FUMBLE, punt, punt

Belichick will go down as one of the best coaches of ANY sport, EVER. it's gonna be a scary AFC Championship when it's my Steelers VS Pats. the only chance my team stands is if we have home field advantage!!

axl u bet on Houston? seriously. granted the battle of the Nth-string quarterbacks was an interesting narrative but I got bored with the game quick and having taken the under (both of which I found pretty obvious even as a jest fan even < 40.5 which is the place I hesitated but just figured the game would be defensive as hell; didn't picture the pats putting *that* level of an asset whoopin on Houston though they should be disgraced) and NE have a nice little bit sitting for me at the bookies for Sunday