• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2016/2017 NFL thread v.... Brady's Revenge

Hope so, man. Week 1's tend to be anomalous and therefore serve as very poor predictors of a season, however.

maybe. i think there's still plenty to learn but things will settle down.

alasdair

even though this is one of the least supportive threads on the internet filled with mostly vanilla senses of humor3d people who dismiss creative writing samples as TLDR bullshit

still let me say this

i need a box of tissues and tall, , big broad shouldered man to squeeze me a long, long hug w/extended eye contact

WAIT A MINUTE NOW
i'm really not the mary i'm posing as

i'm just being a quaggy drama queen who really would like to lick dharma's (from dharma and greg) inner booty circle with a post drool kiss and hug

but seriously,
NSFW:
simply get me a hammer, matt stair's favorite bat and slam a dozen of heated iron nails into it

NSFW:
now lot me wrap my face around it and i'll take a photo and make my first ever instragram appearance

luckily greg (from dharma and greg) forecasts a big, yet small inner circle assed W vs seattle next weekly update with the quinn brothers colin and robert

ti need something, from one of you, mostly emotional affection

congrats on Ali & his Pats lookin' sharp without Brady

and congrats on my Steelers. DAMN! how many years does Big Ben have left, because he is only looking like fine wine every year. I remember the haters saying he was done, YEARS AGO, due to all the heavy hits his heavy frame takes. his offensive dominance was most impressive - considering no LeVeon Bell, no Martavis Bryant, no Markus Weaton, 3rd string TE - he totally put that team on his back and is looking more dangerous than ever!!

giphy.gif

re: GM? he might be taking this year off. as always, the AFC East seems to be taking this year off as well (with every team but the Pats losing in opening week). daaaamn what I would do for my team to play in the AFC LEast ;)

nice win china rider! aside from the fact that your qb and wr (except maybe kerley) all looked pretty bad, that's a pretty commanding win in week 1 against a division rival to whom you were probably expected to lose. sf d looked great.

but your schedule gets pretty tough in the next 4 or 5 weeks so i don't see sf winning another game until maybe week 7.

gotta hand it to the pats. no brady. no gronk. on the road against arguably the best all-round team in football. that's a huge win.

now they get to go home for 3 straight games of which they should win 2. so they'll be at 3-1 and tom brady comes back. looking good.

finally, props. to larry fitzgerald on his 100th career td. only the 10th player to achieve that milestone. class act.

alasdair

congrats on Ali & his Pats lookin' sharp without Brady

and congrats on my Steelers. DAMN! how many years does Big Ben have left, because he is only looking like fine wine every year. I remember the haters saying he was done, YEARS AGO, due to all the heavy hits his heavy frame takes. his offensive dominance was most impressive - considering no LeVeon Bell, no Martavis Bryant, no Markus Weaton, 3rd string TE - he totally put that team on his back and is looking more dangerous than ever!!

giphy.gif

re: GM? he might be taking this year off. as always, the AFC East seems to be taking this year off as well (with every team but the Pats losing in opening week). daaaamn what I would do for my team to play in the AFC LEast ;)

Your boy deangelo saved my ass scoring 28 points for me in my money league and barely winning. I thought I had no chance to come back with the other team having garçon too.

absolutely insane, dude

in both my leagues I pretty much got WR Eli Rogers, RB LeVeon Bell, QB Big Ben, and 1 I got K Boswell

if you want to drop a WR for a little known WR pick up that Eli Rogers cat. he could be Big Ben's #2 option this year

I think only like 3 RBs had +100 yds/game this week? compared to like 12 WRs?! insanity. crazy to see a back-up, Oldie, in DeAngelo be in that weekly trio

nice win china rider! aside from the fact that your qb and wr (except maybe kerley) all looked pretty bad, that's a pretty commanding win in week 1 against a division rival to whom you were probably expected to lose. sf d looked great.

can't tell if you're going senile...........it's not just seeing a river in africa, herp, derp............

or just phlat out trollin' on me?

i'm a RAMS MAN, man

so weird. maybe i am confusing you with somebody else. honest mistake.

you got destroyed, dude. 120 pass yards and 65 rush yards. keenum looked awful. when will goff start?

alasdair

zBg5faF.jpg

(a) a decent bet
(b) gambler's fallacy
(c) battered wife syndrome

you decide

slept all day → pharmacists → bookies → liquor store → take-out pizza → bar soon

the over/under is relatively low but i could see this being a pretty turgid affair. i would take the under... good luck.

alasdair

almost rooting for it
just need the jets to come back
feeling good about it

Espn app (play by play) gives bills 50.6% chance to win, at end of 3rd lol.

I don't have nfl network, so I'm relegated to following the live play by play on the app :(

:D … only wish I'd bet more which I probably would have but it was someone else going to the bookies for me who I didn't want to stick 2oth too much money if it didn't work out

Thursday games suck dick for money...

man, I can't believe I didn't post this song at the beginning of this thread - it should be played @ the very start of every NFL season:

god damn I love Hank Williams JR - best Pittsburgh Steelers fan ever!!

and also god damn, how about that game last night? I am surprised to see such a high-scoring affair in a Bills VS Jest game! I am stoked to see Ryan Fitzgerald light up the stat sheet, I've always been a fan of his, and I was rooting for him to have a good year this year, so he can rub his success all in his full-retard NY Jest Organization's face! hell fucking yeah!!

TBH the most shocking memory from last night's game was just how many points / yds Tyrod Taylor put up! NYJ have a fuckin' sweet defense - their Front 7 is beast, and their offense is interestingly diverse enough (I do feel as if though they are going to run their RB into the fucking ground if they keep using him like they have been the 1st two games tho). however, what is shocking about their D is that their secondary is the most weakest unit on the team. I am a huge Revis fan, but this year he is getting absolutely LIT UP out there. could his old age finally be showing thru?? it's just kinda weird as an impartial NYJ observer to see their Secondary as their weakest unit - usually that is NOT the case!!

anyways boys, I have been talking shit proper to all of the Bengals fans around this here office. it has been widely circulated on NFL radio media that this here Bengals VS Steelers game is the best rivalry in the NFL. crazy to think. honestly, I always get anxiously nervous before playing both Cinci & Baltimore - those collective teams go all-out against one another, so many dudes get hurt and on IR just for those one games. it's fucking brutal. I still say that last year's Steelers VS Bengals Playoff Game was a fucking travesty of professional football. it turned into not even a football game - a fucking bloodbath!!

I hope no Steelers players get hurt this weekend, of course as a Pitt fan I am used 2 like 5 dudes out for injury & 3 dudes suspended for smoking weed, already even so young in the season :p

The bills suck so fucking bad.

The funny thing is on Sports Talk Radio (local) they were ripping into my man Tyrod Tayler. I mean he was the only motherfucker that got anything done... Yea he threw a bad pick, but it's cause he got concussed and you go put him in there 2 plays later before it can be diagnosed. That little nigga is seein stars and it wasn't even a aterrible pass.

fuck these local talk shows fucks acting like they know shit.

Jesus Christ dude - the Ryan brothers are fat AF

i

800x564.png.e8cc27f53ca5451bb54f413fb7826c6e.large