• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Jamshyd

I just found out today that the official cause was liver failure. His liver was already in bad shape when he got to Dubai. He was partaking in some kind of athletic activities once he got there and that might have put him over the edge.

He was buried in Dubai, during Eid, in the presence of his family.

RIP Yaz

I just found out today that the official cause was liver failure. His liver was already in bad shape when he got to Dubai. He was partaking in some kind of athletic activities once he got there and that might have put him over the edge.

He was buried in Dubai, during Eid, in the presence of his family.

RIP Yaz

thank you <3

I'm one of those countless lurkers who loved to read Jamshyd's posts, I learned so much about K in particular (but not only) thanks to that man...

From all the "don't post much" crowd, thank you... and RIP.

Jamshyd was one of my favourite all time posters on here. We exchanged a few PMs but that was it.

I'd been asking around trying to get a hold of him the past few months, so gutted to see this :(

RIP <3

This sucks. Jams gave a lot to those around him, on line and in real world. We'll miss your love, brother, but share it to others in your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading this thread has melted my heart. He clearly held much wisdom and freely shared it with the community, much of it I personally valued and respected. i quoted him in the MXE book, something regarding ketamine. I have to go back and look now. At least many of his words are immortalized, and his efforts in this life were not in vain. Many of us on BL have a little bit of Jammy in us (or a lot, for those who knew him IRL). Rest in Peace.

BL has been a thing of the past for me for a while. Jamshyd's passing means both BLers i knew in person have passed away (alongside staypuft, who also knew eachother after Jamshyds adventures in Toronto where he would stay w me). The only person other person I knew where neuropsychopharmacology and esoteric/occultic/semiotic wisdom were highly relevant to eachother (who had expertise in the topics).

An epistemoligical epicurean with an aching heart, he always insisted (as do I) that we eventually will end our lives of our own volition. If I had the chance I would have tried to convince him it was too soon.

For some people, there is no substitute

^Nice thoughts :) however, I don't believe he committed suicide.

I'm largely speechless; this is so severely shocking in particular because Yazan seemed to have been doing so much better on multiple fronts. He presented such a unique combination of a sharp critical mind (which revealed itself so readily and immediately), curiosity and well construed enthusiasm, and kind empathetic concern demonstrated so often in deed; indeed, one could say that he was a 'loving misanthrope' (having a totally different outlook toward 'people' versus 'a person'), and thus holding unique potential to positively transform the lives of those around him and perhaps society more generally.

You will be sorely missed. . .

3JetXgI.jpg

ebola

Which one is jams?

don't you guys think that ebola looks like jesusgreen?

He wrote in a way that almost made the cock desirable.

What a bright individual.

I remember his posts.

God speed brother.

-BoUpStArNm

Rest in peace .. I had loads of respect and appreciation for the guy and it's terribly sad that he's gone

I'm looking at the couch where he sat across from me 5yrs ago :(

'intense loneliness' is a very good description. We talked about Ketamine and if I remember one thing he told me it's how beautiful statues were. He told me once he would like to be a statue and talked about how mich he admired stone.