• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

aMT is sedating for me, though I have not tried really high doses. 20-30 mg is more normal for me.

It makes me feel a bit like MDAI does and makes me wanna lie on the couch falling into a very dreamy trance, kinda like mushroom lethargy. But i get wonderful empathogenic euphoria though but not that gregarious like MDMA would. Nausea some of the time (the minority of trips), if I get it it can be somewhat persistent but other times I get none at all. I would buy ondansetron if I wasn't so poor.

Ibotenic acid also gets decarboxylated in the body so converting should be primarily done to hopefully lessened side-effect I think. Technically it's a neurotoxin but it doesn't really seem to be dangerous perhaps due to the involved doses and the conversion in the body not taking super long.
I once ordered gaboxadol, which was then rumored to be ibotenic acid instead, but I lost my sample somewhere before I could really get into what would be the best way to convert it synthetically - which is a different story because of missing mushroom enzymes. I did try Amanita Muscaria extract one time but it didn't work.
Fortunately I might add, because I was young and foolish at the time and it very well might have kicked in while I was still in the innercity rather than at home.

Used to have synthetic N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT which I salted into solution for IMing with citric acid (in slight excess I think). Worked fine... but after quite some months even in the fridge the DMT solution turned yellow and the 5-MeO-DMT an unexpected pink. Quite possibly the N-oxides. Of course discoloration doesn't say how significant your impurities are (unless you have a spectrometer and a reference sample of the pure impurity hehe)... but I didn't want to take it anymore after that.

I imagine bulkier tryptamines might not really form N-oxides as much. But I don't know that 5-MeO trypts are really considerably more stable than the non subbed ones or that it's rather that e.g. DMT is usually in freebase form and 5-MeO's not nearly as often because of different oral potency.

Don't take Amanita Pantherina, it does contain more actives but it can be way too much and the variance is too big, making it unsafe unless you make a homogenized preparate and titrate.

I always got MUCH less terrible tuesdays from methylone than from MDMA, it's much more dopaminergic which is I think why the after-effects are more speed like. Usually easier to deal with and more exhausting than depressing which manages differently... but if you do use it too often the issues tend to be more debilitating and more chronic than with more sporadic MDMA use.
Similar to 4-FA, it was pretty damn addictive to me and I was glad when eventually I more or less permanently denied myself to use them anymore...

Had my first day working in the art academy (actually this part is more of an in-house artist institute, which works differently), it was very nice. Had a bit of a beer hangover but I had excellent social function thanks considerably to my dexamph script, worked my ass off together with my 'supervisor', originally an American artist running the wood shop, one of the nicest guys ever. I hope to later also work in the metal shop and print shop (silk screen etc etc) but it's unclear how much I will be able to further my own art in return for helping people out there. Certainly not everything will be possible, as time is short to really be taught techniques extensively, but what's more: some of the materials would be unreasonably expensive - and I wouldn't be able to afford it myself either. Anyway I was impressed with them and they seemed to be with me as well...
Helped build a big installation which is supposed to be like a green-screen backdrop, but it was closed to finished already. Would be cool to get increasingly challenging assignments / orders.

Last edited:
Sounds like a really interesting job, nice one.

I get the impression that not too many people know about the upcoming 2C-x ban in Canada. Heads up! Spread the word!

I found 4-fa no addictive because after like 3 days I'd get flu symptoms.

Methylone... up to 300mg in one shot at a time with MDPV chasers.... God what a feeling. I started mixing in MXE (terrible idea) and that was even better. So I would mix in 3-FMC or 2c-e in a needle, and blast off.

4-fa was more a once in a while oral drug.

Last night on mxe I somehow ended up watching the jimmy fallon show. Normally I wouldn't do this but the guest star was Will Smith and I admit I am a fan. How can anybody not love this man? Men in Black. Fresh Prince. Big Willie Style. Get jiggy widdit come on ya'll! I Am Legend. Independence Day. The list goes on. Just seems like an all around fantastic human being. Anyway so my love for this man has been seriously rekindled but what I found most amazing about this jimmy fallon episode was USHER.

Now I am not an actual fan, as I am not familiar with his music but people this man can move in ways that a normal human just cannot! The whole time watching this performance I am thinking I'm just tripping out because the song sounds good and at a normal pace, but he and the musicians even are playing in SLOW MOTION. Turns out that was just part of the act! Jimmy Fallon ended the show talking and moving in slow motion while saying bye and hugging Usher and I was just laughing hysterically as I had been totally mesmerized by this illusion.

Props to Usher for real I get why they call him the magician now.

Respect <3 lmao

Thnx ^ yeah cool gig, the place is beautiful enough to post pics maybe later. I'm also making an appointment to have a meet-up at a 3d printing business hoping to be able to become an intern there - which would actually have a bit more serious potential for the future, work wise.

@4-fa, one of friends from a while back got quite addicted on it! very costly as well if you buy it in a smartshop (under the counter) like he did.

Psychedeleterious is like when a psychedelic does some serious harm including but not limited to a psychedelirium. ;p

Last night on mxe I somehow ended up watching the jimmy fallon show.

I imagined this being on an anti-drug poster in some alternate universe where MXE is a street drug :!

"Dear God, lil' Jimmy is watching Jimmy Fallon!? He must be on that mexxy all those kids are on these days! Let's disown him!!!"

I started tripping as my grandma went into a coma. She now has passed. The trip actually really helped. Sipped the the 2ce the whole time. Really really made me feel connected with her.

Sorry to hear that, I hope it was 'expected', peaceful rather than dramatically 'untimely'.

Yeah had something similar with DMT and my 3 yo niece, it helped.

Yeah, she was 90, and it was over like 5 days that she died.

Thank you for your thoughts. :)

I believe psychedelics in high dose can really help with grief.

Yeah for sure, I've had a very though time with the death of my caregiver, and once during a trip I "met"* with her. A beautiful experience that I've been meaning to write down for a long time, but it's hard to convey the beauty of it. She really helped me at that time too.

I've had entity contact before and this was like those other times. It's not like the entity is there physically, but like it's inhabiting my consciousness or something. It seemed like I acted out her behaviors, like facial expressions and little sentences. Hard to explain..

I'm sorry for your loss StMorningGlory, hope she lived a full life.

9 kids, 27 grandkids, owned a bar, worked in the tech industry in the 40s and 50s when they used young women for thier "delicate hands". A little racist but so small town it was forgivable.

Thank you all for your support.

Sounds like she had a cool life. :) I always forgive old people a little racism because for most of them it was so ingrained... I doubt they even think of it that way. Like my dad's parents, they were racist, but it didn't seem at all malicious, it was just the way they were raised, the way everything was then.

Thanks to Help?!?! for the title!
Ahh fuck I've finally done it! Yes!!! There's so many people I'd like to thank but the list would be far to long. Now that this sort of thing is on me, I can finally go out in a blaze of glory!;)

I had an incredibly cathartic and beautiful night last night. I was changing one of my rotors on my car, when my bass player friend asked if I wanted to do a tripping jam night over at his band's house. I most certainly did, so I headed over there with my instrument, 3-MeO-PCP and 2C-T-2, which I have not touched since like 2005, but which was one of my landmark psychedelics in that it really helped me to break through a cycle of depression and anxiety and understand some things about how my mind works. When I got over there, the whole band was still practicing, they had had a really great night of creativity and had written a new song. I sat in and learned it and some others, and then we set about to the task of chillin'. I did a bit of 3-MeO, and gave my friend some too, and then I decided, since it was later than I had intended to start, to snort a small amount of 2C-T-2, about 5mg. As expected/remembered, it. fucking. hurt. ~2.5mg up each nostril, and my face felt like it was going to fall off for a good 15 minutes. But then quite quickly, it developed into a warm, introspective, lighthearted and lightly psychedelic buzz that I really enjoyed. We played for a while, in various configurations... at first I felt a little difficulty in making my hands move as I wanted. I started playing a chord progression I had developed that we are turning into a song with my band, and everyone enjoyed it a lot. The lead guitar player of my friend's band especially enjoyed it, and he played some really beautiful stuff.

After that, he came up to me and asked if I had any "fun drugs"... from previous experience, he knows I tend to have obscure things that he might enjoy, and the knowledge to dose him safely and make a good guess as to whether he would like something. I told him I had 3-MeO-PCP, and after describing the experience to him he wanted to give it a go. I gave him about 5mg, and within 15 minutes he was really loving it. I did another bump at that time too. Then the newest guy in the band (who, ironically, tried out for my band right after moving to town, as a replacement for my bass player friend, who he is now in a different band with) and his (really cool) girlfriend asked if they could have some. So it turned into a 3-MeO party. It was basically the perfect introduction for all 3 of them who hadn't tried it before. They loved it so much, we had a perfect time. I really love how 3-MeO contains all the best parts of a stimulant, with none of the negatives. It produces a clean, beautiful and inspiring energy with absolutely no overstimulation, discomfort, anxiety, etc. In fact it's quite anxiolytic, as people were remarking throughout the night, as well as mind-expanding/loosening. It really is one of my very favorite drugs. We each redosed a couple of times, and after a while the hypomania set in and we hung out til 5:30 in the morning, talking, laughing, connecting, absolutely no inhibitions whatsoever but a very clear and capable state of mind. I got closer to each of them. At some point I realized I felt "in the zone" and me and my bass player friend started playing together just by ourselves. We have a history of what we call the "tryptamine jams", highly experimental and exploratory jam sessions under the effects of 4-sub-tryptamines, in which we invariably reach this flow state where the playing becomes effortless and perfectly in tune, shifting across many sudden changes, entirely self-evident to us both in the moment, telling a grand story through music. It's a no-fail zone where I know exactly what to do for every note, and I'm completely relaxed and feel like I can't make a mistake. We went right into that flow state, it's the first time I've accessed it so readily without being deep in the tryptamine space. We revisited that chord progression I created and it was so beautiful, hauntingly so, it was pulling tears from my eyes. We played and played for quite some time, no words, no eye contact, just fully conversing through notation and rhythm. Afterwards I felt so fucking good, and my friend and I had a series of deep conversations about the nature of music and performance that were very helpful and important to me.

Eventually I drove home, having not had any redoses of anything for a number of hours. Got home around 6am, snuggled with my girlfriend and slept for a few hours. This morning I am quite tired but glowing.

I love life. <3

Boy how I'd love to try any of the 2C-T-x series. They were all gone by the time I entered the scene :\

Always love your swirly stories Xork. I hope I can meet some cool peeps to jam with someday.

Sounds like so much fun, Xorkoth ! The best jam I've ever had was with my two closest friends, tripping our heads of on miprocin. We performed the weirdest tunes ever haha... I kind of relate to that connectedness you talk about. I surely felt it that day. Full blown musical telepathy.

We have had the best parties on 3-MeO-PCP too. It's my favorite drug for sure.