Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-ACO-DMT / 40mg oral - 1st Time w/ this ROA "What I Was Missing & More"

Just A Guy

Bluelight Crew
4-ACO-DMT / 40mg oral - 1st Time w/ this ROA "What I Was Missing & More"

40mg 4-aco-dmt fumarate, taken with a shot of cherry coke.

+5 minutes, smoked about 200mg marijuana

+20 min threshold, and first alerts

+29 definitely kicking in; my palms itch at the knuckles. Strange feeling in my lungs, like bubbling. Bowels have a little something starting up, I should note that I tasted 16 different chili recipes only four hours ago, and just home from 2 hours on the freeway. Come up reminds me of 25i-nboh. Very phlegmy and what I call organic: makes me sweat, and the colors enhanced are shades of red and purples. I might just vomit.

+33 I just threw up. Not much, but lots of heaving. Anyway, cold water on face, and man, this is good. Auditory hallucinations present during Rush's “The Trees.” 'course I'm daydreaming on that song without the aid of psychedelics... took me a few minutes to figure out how to type that last sentence. Lol This is going to be good. Runny nose, my arms are getting longer... anyway, I'll let this go.

+40 – visuals have kicked in to what I typically get with 300ug LSD so it's pretty awesome. I expect that soon I will have trouble with this screen.

+43 – time dilation, now that I see only three minutes have passed since I last typed. Anxiety is up, thought right side of body wasn't doing too good, but it's in head. Felt like I was turning into a lizard. Reminded me of a post I'd made on BL about that. Will have to check out that article here in a minute. Damn. That's nice. Listened to Zep's The Rover and then magically Babylon Sisters—a dreamy and perfect production on that album.Gaucho. Close your eyes and you'll be there. I'm hitting point where it's hard to finish sentences. In my mind. So fine so young, tell me I'm the only one. My voice has never been so throaty. Nice. I thought I saw a ferret running across my floor. Sepher? I should probably stop singing so loud. Music ended. I just sagged in the couch, all energy turned off, and smooth as silk the music transitions into Hypnotized.

And it hasn't even been an hour. Yay. This is so much more preferable to IV. Man. Well something is coming out the mirror in the hallway, because it can't just be coincidence that the mirror would be smudged in such a way to perfectly create the impression of a cloaked figure without a head moving through? Another park, another Sunday... man the cover on that album. Isn't that something? Oh, so we're now at...right now 1 hour. Man, now this feels nice and mellow, and truly dreamy. Wow. Man I've been playing the drums along with everything so perfectly here (using my hands/fingers)... I harnessed energy around my cat, and returned it. Crazy.

+70 assaulted by yawning, and a wave of sedation; it's funny though with drunken-like chuckling and laughter

+75 Okay. Everything is very clear. A new wave is upon me. It's clear. My poster of Abbey Road is trying to suck me. Bring me back to a better time. I can go. But I wouldn't be able to bring my daughter with me. I say no. Man, that was close though. Nasty! It's probably not healthy to stare at the lush curly forest of hair on my legs, before I start hallucinating creatures to dwell there. I kinda wish I had taken more.

+80 Second attack of nausea--strange, and now my nose has got cold and watery again. Dayum. I thought I was staring at some kind of parasitic worm on my hardwood floor until I reasoned that it must be shredded cheddar cheese from the chili earlier. Playing some piano, and all the animals are hanging out around me. Man. I think I channeled John Shaun Plaxton. Was a good thing.

+100 I can be better to my fellow creatures.
smile.gif

+140 euphoric bath, hot water, tea tree and frankincense vapors riding thickly upon the steam. It's mesmerizing--Holy Spirit rechristened it is truly beautiful. Banished the evil demons from my body. Yawning like crazy. I just don't have a good place to lay in my own house. Too filthy! So tidy, but filthy. I can see it all. This always happens on good psychs. Drank some olive juice and now the visuals are back, as they had all but disappeared on me. But they are back and strong. That's cool. I just remembered a moment when I had forgotten. Lol That's so cool.

+160 another swig of olive juice; just a small mouthful actually. Supercharges this whole thing. Could be placebo. Who knows? I'm going to post this on Swirly. Man it's really hard to clip my finger nails. Euporie Tide; good call. Compared to IV, this is so authentic and can be processed. Honestly 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. And, yes, Psood0nym! It's all about the metabolic/speed/rate of absorption that you hypothesized way back when. Case closed? lol Anyway that's where I'm at.

+180 Enjoyed a beautiful amount of sticky herb in my bubbler. What a wonderful sacrament. Definitely schizophrenia-triggering. sheesh!

+190 pot amazing assist on this; no more music locusts outside peaceful --Serotonin kicked in really strong. I was thirsty and hydrated. I forgot what I was so inspired to share -- it was truly beautiful. Man, I was kind of a dick back in those days! (Turning into Lizard) I have truly mellowed out since then. I apologize for no one, including myself, but ... Kinda vasoconstrictive. A bit! Water helps. Makes me wonder about the sodium intake form the olive juice; neutralizing the channel. Removing ions. Am I wrong? Anyway.

This was where I stopped taking notes, but the experience went on for a total of 8 hours or so. I became especially monged out, and decided to watch season 1 of Deadwood. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience, and the following day I felt good about myself, confident -- rejoined the party out of town, and the two hour drive up to it, under a beautiful, sunny sky was perfect to reflect upon the experience.

Admittedly, I got a little carried away, especially when I opined that a certain ridiculous thread should be considered for BOBL. I found the combination of marijuana and 4-aco-dmt metabolized to psilocybin very comfortable. Energy levels oscillated quickly between stimulation and sedation. I look forward to trying this again w/ company.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4acodmt
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled