• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How to use Kratom for opiate withdrawals

Can you please tell me a LEGIT vendor.. And hopefully, really hopefully youre not someone ad-dropping for a company.. I just wasted $40 on some headshop capsules.. Should've been wary when I noticed typos in the directions and "description" quotes.. Also, was not able to research "New Age Kratom" Vacaville CA. I popped 8 500mg capsules to ZERO avail!. Please tell me a legit source.. I KNOW thru other testimonials that it works..

We don't allow sourcing questions on BL. Use google, there are plenty of legit kratom venders out there on the internet.

Sorry you are just dead wrong. Kratom is amazing if you know what you are doing and don't go to a headshop to get it. majority of head shop kratom is complete junk. Suggestion other opiates over kratom is also rediculous. Those opiates you are suggesting have the same abuse potential as what he is trying to get off. kratom does not. Ibuprofen and naproxen do nothing for wd except help with the bone aches.

To op. Find a reliable online vendor. PM me if needed. Order quality kratom and it will work. Try 4-5 grams of good kratom and almost all of you wd symptoms will be gone, if not add in some immodium and you will be 100%.

also I have tried bupe, and methadone and neither worked as well for me, as if you use either too long you'll still have wd. Even if you stay at a moderate dose of kratom the wd is nothing compared to that of the others if you get any at all, which I thankfully do not get wd's from kratom.

I hated bupe coming off a 150-200 mg oxy habit. Wish I'd never tried it and just stuck with what I knew to work -- kratom.

Know this is an old post but Here we are what, years later? Lol unfortunately i ended up with a dependence on methadone after using methadone just to get by till my Vicodin came. It was cheaper and i didn?t have to dose more than 1x a day. Which was so convenient. Never went over 20mg but have weaned myself over the last few months to 2.5mg. I ordered kratom online red Borneo and white meang da. Took my last 2.5 today and here starts a new life. I cut myself off from the perso. I got my done from and i haven?t taken any other kind of optiates during this process. I?ve been trying for a while but could never get under 10mg. Finally got it! The kratom helped while weaning the last 5mg! Definitely helps with the rls and sleep! That was the worst part for me! Not sleeping is a b*tch!!! I?m feeling good. Going to skip kratom today. I?ve been using it for 2 days and then not using it for a day in hopes that I won?t havw to take more of it to get relief! So far so good! I may make a new thread just to hopefully help someone else possibly going through the same