Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IR/ER OxyCodone, Along side with Promethazine - Experienced

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
{Instant Release Oxycodone, & Two 60MG's OP's/160MG's Total- & Promethizine/40MG's}

{Very experienced with all forms of drugs, ESPECIALLY Opiates & Benzo's, & know how to work to this form pretty well since I've been on here for a decent time and I know more than 2 years now.}

To Start Here

Today I got a quarter of a sack of normal old Percocet 5MG's, (Never really counted the amount I have for today/tomorrow) & 60MG OP's which I got at least 4 days ago now? Can't recall; & had a total of 20 of them too :) I was soooo happy seeing as though my tolerance dropped due to a little drought atm but I only needed 2 60's seeing how I recently obtained these Perc 5's & how they're still a decent amount of them and I only need 60 MG's of em too, AND, not buzzed but fucking high man! Haven't felt like this in a LONG ass time. Which means due to my T being lowered and how I've been able to save pills more due to my T! I've very proud of myself for slowing down seeing that I don't wanna stop using and won't. I was homeless before and if happens again then at this point in my life it doesn't matter anymore. Now let's get into how both feel and felt.
.1) I took two and a half of a Promethazine pill about pretty decent time before I took the Oxy's [Instant/Extended release] I got not too long ago but some what at the same time lol.
Time:1:20ish
.2) Took two ER Oxy 60's right after I took the Promethazine but sadly I do the melting tech which where you leave it under you tongue for many mins or over a hour or two if you want it sooner than the soda drink trip but it worked and fucked me up even more when I pop many Percs as well.
Time-2:30PM
After I had everything in me I went ahead and popped 30MG's of normal Percocet 5's & the 60's were slowly hitting me pretty decent; & as well as the 60's hitting me the Promethazine kicked fully in which I guess is why my buzz/high hit me harder from the 60's than it normally does which was great.
Time:3:01 or sometime around then
.4)Took more Perc's and took 60MG's about 20-25 minutes right after the other Oxys I took as well. I also micron filtered and coffee filtered the 2 Perc's [10MG's] & shot it up which made me feel GREAT! I also popped more to added it up to 60's -Also don't worry, I made sure it was all clean at least 85-90% Oxy IR.
Time:2:55ish
How long did it last? How was it with Prometg? How was it with a combo of both IR & ER? Well, I was making me nod it also wore off somewhat as I'm typing now so It lasted a pretty good amount of time too. It's a lot different than mixing it with weed/other pills like benzo's, & even OTC medications. I really wish they didn't ban/make prometh only prescription ever :(
*Edaw*

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_promethazine
substancecode_deliriants
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_addiction
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: