Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD / ? - Average Psychonaut - Ghosts and stuff

starterpack

Greenlighter
Hello! I usually just come on here once in a blue moon to share my experiences with anyone that might be curious and might be in need of a trip report.

Not too long ago, got ahold of some acid (real acid, not nBOME) and it was awesome! The dosage was around 3 drops (maybe around 4-600ug?). I'll try my best to go into chronological order.

I drove over to my friend's house, for the sake of anonymity, L. L is a cool person to be around, so we drove to a nearby park to smoke a few bowls and drop. I had one tab. L wasn't really interested. I took the first half (due to a bad experience with nBOME, always doing this with blots from now on) and felt a sensation of being extremely stoned around 20-30 mins afterwards. I took the other half and it kicked in around an hour later.
A lot of unimportant things happened directly after; saw a couple friends, matched a few bowls, usual shit. I dropped L off (don't drive on this stuff) and headed over to the beach (visuals hadn't kicked in yet). I honestly forgot that I took it, but I headed over to the beach, and as I was parking, it looked like it was raining (Southern California wtf) and I immediately knew it was kicking in. This is maybe an hour and a half or 2 after dropping. The frost on my window would circulate around, almost like water dripping down the side of a vertical object, but then defying gravity to go back upwards and repeat the cycle. I parked quickly and headed for the nearest sand dune.

For a while I was just sitting there smoking a few bowls and watching the waves. The sand looked like it was moving akin to a river, around this sand dune, then it would drop inwards, making it look like of like a huuuge ant hill. Everything I looked at had fractals on it. I remember looking at a piece of wood, and the little specks would form into ants that looked 3 dimensional (even with what seemed to be shadows), and would blend back in with the surface upon inspection.
At this point, I was really, really high on this stuff, probably too high for my own good at the time. I leaned my head back and started playing some music (here).
It was awesome, but as of late, with bud I start to get really into introspection, and problems started surfacing in my head (I was entirely alone), so I sparked up another bowl and laid back with my eyes cracked.
You know how in videogames like battlefield, the lens flare is absurdly detailed, as if you were wearing a visor or helmet or something? Yeah, it looked like that. I was looking at the sky for a long time, admiring the beauty of the clear baby blue, watching the reflections oscillate on the water. But this ghost walked up to me and put a gun to my head and asked me if I was ready for death. I told it to squeeze and it vanished as I opened my eyes a little more.

Some random black dude came up and at first was shocked by seeing me, almost as if it was unexpected, and then set up some drums and started playing music, which was really cool. The dude was chill but we didn't talk the whole time. I'm pretty sure he knew I was high on something, and when I left he gave me a big smile and a handshake. Loved the music.

I started freaking out after he left, and I really wanted someone to hang out with, however I just ended up getting food and going home. Again, don't drive on this shit. Please.

Going home and getting food was awesome, smoked the last of what I had and enjoyed the rest of the evening. Weed seems to really bring out the effects a little more on the comedown, it's weird. As I was smoking my last bowl (like 9-10 hours after the blotter), the effects started coming back a little. Looked like my backyard fence was melting.

Yep, acid is pretty cool.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator: