• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

September Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread v. Newspaper Carriers and Tardiness

Wound up meeting up and I did not cry actually was just really so happy to see him. He just got married so his pregnant wife is here to. So I'm sure I won't see him much but day ended well. Just not looking forward to a long sleepless night.

Today has been a good day for me, and it is especially chilling to know how I've gotten to a point of acceptance with my 22 and ongoing months, especially seeing as we've had three Bluelighters recently pass away (one S mod, one regular mod, and a regular Bluelighter). They were all loved and respected by many of us here, and it saddens me to think about it, but it also makes me thankful to be clean and to be alive.

Today has been a good day for me, and it is especially chilling to know how I've gotten to a point of acceptance with my 22 and ongoing months, especially seeing as we've had three Bluelighters recently pass away (one S mod, one regular mod, and a regular Bluelighter). They were all loved and respected by many of us here, and it saddens me to think about it, but it also makes me thankful to be clean and to be alive.

Damn! Who were they and when did they pass?

What?! Znegative died? I had a conversation with him via PM quite recently. No wonder he never responded to my last message.

Goddamn it

Damn did not know about Z. I check the shrine every week . Fucking terrible!!
Glad you are feeling well captain .
As for me looking forward to another sleepless night.

Damn did not know about Z. I check the shrine every week . Fucking terrible!!
Glad you are feeling well captain .
As for me looking forward to another sleepless night.

I hope it gets better for you soon man.

Worst night I've had in over a year. Not one second of sleep crazy rls and my arms and chest also are uncontrollable . I feel like shit. Need to go to work .
All the best

Killing it compañero! You just keep getting more and more time, how do you do it? ;)

Time is cool like that. To get more all you gotta do is let it pass and lean into life. I make a point of not counting time. Nonetheless, I can appreciate yours. We all gotta do our thing, this I know :)

Good shit man, I'm proud of you! <3

I guess I'm doing it by focusing on my writing, music, etc

Doing well with studies as well.

All my dreams are nightmares or "using dreams" still though.

Damn dude, that must suck. I can't imagine how hard it must be to know that each night, when you lay your head down to rest, you're going to have a using dream. Sounds real challenging.

Damn dude, that must suck. I can't imagine how hard it must be to know that each night, when you lay your head down to rest, you're going to have a using dream. Sounds real challenging.

Yeah they're really vivid and realistic, all the sensations are there. Very bizarre stuff.

I guess it could be worse... such as a dream about standing in line at the DMV for four hours... only to have to go and do that in real life afterward :|

I think part of why I'm happier sober is that I've just accepted the ups and downs of life, even if there's tons of downs and not a lot of ups any time soon. It's nice to at least be able to cope and live through the bad emotions without wincing and wanting to numb myself all day long.

For real. I'm also very proud of myself for all the hard work I've put in on my novel. %)

I'm going to have a good bit of fun this weekend =D

I've started to write my own book yo. Mindfulness Based Harm Reduction %)

Following in your footsteps, as always dude ;)