• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

rest in peace bardeaux

he was a brilliant man, there isnt much more to be said that hasnt already been said about him in this thread. im so sorry to come back to this news. rest in peace bardo, you are going to be sorely missed. much love to his family and everybody going through it.

What..? I only just heard about this.. I am in shock.

Bardo, as I'll know ya... You were such a kind soul. A truly empathetic person and extremely intelligent. We had many happy & fun times in TC together, and many real conversations. Some really amazing memories. His presence was fantastic. He was willing to share with us all his intelligence and warmth, and he should be remembered for that. Ebola has contributed some very astute observations and I completely agree.

RIP, Bardo. <3

I'm just now reading this. Holy shit :( didn't know him very well but from the few interactions I've had with him he seemed like everyone else here is describing him, kind and very intelligent. Rest in peace man

good dude that's a shame

definitely looked like Danny briere but more intellectual

sorry to hear he passed

I am John"s dad.
I created this account just to say thank you all for the kind words.
John was a special person & I am so grateful for his time with us.

Lisa & I want to thank all of you for the kind words and hope you all use this as a way to help yourselves. I especially wanted to say thanks if you were close to him as I know a lot of you meant the world to him. The world is a little darker & colder now but I know we are better for knowing him. May God bless us all for we are lost without him.

I am so deeply saddened by the loss of your son. He was that rare combination of smart, funny and sensitive. He made this little corner of his world a better place. I'm sure that he did that everywhere he went.<3

...damn it. Why are so many good bluelighters dying? This isn't fair. Rest in peace, bardeaux. We didn't talk much, but I loved reading your post. I'll miss you.

Damn..... I havent been on BL in quite some time. I heard about Axl a couple days ago and decided to come here to see if I had missed anything else...... and I wish I hadnt. Fluffy, Bardo and axl all gone? Such a damn shame. They were some of my favorite people on here when I posted regularly.

you were right, early billy corgan can play

this is tough bc i'm not most honorable dude but based on couple chat sessions i actually felt respected by him, maybe we just synched up at right time
mostly bonded over silly shit, like music, predicting our own futures, and other stuff you'd talk about on a porch

this happened like 5 months ago and i just found out about him and axl within same fucking minute,why am i even here now, there's no connection and tbh i'm not devastated or sad, just bummed and educated

sorry for everyone who was really tight with him, i'm pretty distant with ya'll on here and it always felt weird but now i feel validated, why even engage, i don't have the armor strong enough to cope with real shit

for whatever reason it doesn't feel overly sad, i don't think he had a huge fear of death, despite having so much love for his kinda life

i couldn't imagine having a family member going thru my online shit and having to tell people ' he dead, srsly stfu ok bye thx so kind'
losing a son, gives me shivers, don't know if you're still around kytn but hope sour emotions have fleeted away from you and his family, acceptance is all that's left