• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

rest in peace bardeaux

RIP YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK

you were actually smart, you were so much more than us. so much more than me a stupid worker grunt

you were a beautiful young man. I feel horrible for interjecting myself in this, but 1st Fluffy now him?? I can't even do this man WTF

someDandyWarholsSong.MP3... not even gonna look one up for you right now, I told you you were to soft for this shit

My condolences to everyone.

I don't the right to say much, but I liked him and thought he was a very intelligent man and the time I spent speaking with him we realized we shared some of the same demons but he was a very different man than me.

I overdosed rather recently and it should have been someone like me that didn't make it.

I wanted to say something, I really liked the guy. He had so much potential and cared for others.

wow this really sucks. Someone said he was going through a hard time.

He was one of the few level headed people in the politics forum.

Really sucks.

hugs to the people who were close to him. This shit scares me.

Sucks man. Had some good times on tc with him.

Addiction sucks. Be careful guys.

Everyday I hear about a friend die from overdose it seems

we spent so many nights in TC drinking and being stupid, and then we drifted apart.
i knew he wasn't doing well lately, but i didn't expect this. :(

we spent so many nights in TC drinking and being stupid, and then we drifted apart.
i knew he wasn't doing well lately, but i didn't expect this. :(

droppers mentioned something too.
droppers is gonna be hit hard by this. kyt too. :(

Too many people from here give off there is "something wrong" and then it's too late. :( This stuff hits me hard. He was young.

this is terrible. I always found his knowledge very refreshing and welcome here. Would have loved to have a beer and pick his brain for a minute. RIP Bardot <3 and condolences to his family and people who were close to him.

This is so sad. Rip bardo you are an awesome guy and its sad to see you go. My condolences to his other friends, family, and loved ones.