A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

rest in peace bardeaux

^ likewise. <3

its his birthday next tuesday. wish you were here. <3

...kytnism...:|

Bardeaux died too!?

I spanked him a few times in several debates in CE&P.

Poor Guy. I kind of wish I was nicer to him now.

Sad stuff indeed.

i noticed we're in annual blackout mode which makes me think of bardeaux and many others..

i took this quote from a book (conflicted about mentioning author) its neutral/ambiguous pertaining to myself -

(was just thinking it might look a little odd if someone were to think i was saying it to bardeaux)

I have to leave you soon, dear. I don't know when and I don't know how, but one day you are going to wake up for the first time in years without me there. I want you to promise me something. This man at the helm of this service, what he's saying is true. I've been reborn, as have you. Paradise does exist, maybe not eternally, but for a brief period of time, heaven is truly accessible on Earth. Promise me that you'll never forget this. Can you do that for me??

- Out of the Ashes: A Novella

peace

Last edited:
Really hurts returning finding out about bardo and the others. We hung out a couple of times; really chill guy. I wish I could of said something that could of helped him.

R.I.P.

I didnt know you well but wish I had.

Same. I never got to know him well, but he stood out. He always seemed like a cool guy. He actually gave me the first of the 2 or 3 infractions I've gotten here. I had it coming. :)