• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Alcohol/.25% + Cocaine/.2grams + Adderall/40mg IR + 1 Molly - How am I still alive?

Jacob1990s

Greenlighter
So a few nights ago on my 21st I was in Vegas I did all that is described above together within the time span of 1 hour before heading out to the club. When we got to the club I remember the first 15 mins or so, then I woke up in the emergency room at like 5am restrained on a hospital bed in a closed door room. When we left the hotel room I was pretty euphoric and could feel a slight buzz from the alcohol. The adderall/cocaine is probably what kept me coherent/upbeat until the time of me blacking out. As we got to the line for the club Hakkasan, I was feeling SUPER euphoric and was talking to almost every bouncer at the club before entering. They were all cool with me and I got them all in an upbeat mood. As me and my group entered the club we all initially went to the restroom, at which point I started to notice the alcohol take more effect as I started to slur a little and also became a little wobbly. After I took a piss, I started to lose my self-control, which led me to separate myself from my group (BAD decision) in search of a bomb bitch. I went over to the bar and took two tequila shots with my newly found bomb bitch, and then an AMF with my new homie I met from Ireland. At this point I had ~$650 cash left in my wallet and was just buying myself and my new friends alcohol as I was euphoric as hell. It was also at this time when I also blacked out. When I came to in the hospital...it was at $0 (I assume I bought a lot of alcohol in between the time I began my blackout til I awoke in the hospital around 5am). A little after I blacked out, one of my friends said they tried approaching me at the bar, but I wasn't coherent or listening to them, so they just thought I was being a dick, when in reality I was super messed up. He also said I was heavily slurring at this point. According to another friend, the reason I ended up in the hospital is because the EMT told my friend that someone found me unconscious/unresponsive in a corner at the club, which is why they were called over. Once I became responsive I was supposedly very aggressive which led to me being restrained until me being released over to my dad at around 1 or 2 pm.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens