• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seaman psyoactice effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorcodone

Bluelighter
I am an Indian and in my tribe we practice something called "white hauling". We ejaculate 3 times a day into a bucket. After 1 week of cleansing are sexual energy we dry it out and prepare it to be inhaled. Some of the members report feeling awakened and released from there sexual thoughts and frustrations.

I know this because on of my older tribal members would attempt to do silly things with me and that has no longer been occurring.

Is this placebo effect or is there a greater mystery to seaman and its psycoloical effects. Me and my fellow tribal members have been wondering about this for ages and were very curious to know what blue light has to say.

Thank you, best regards.

I'm not sure what you're asking. What sort of drugs are you extracting from semen?

Seems very interesting maybe I'll do some research on this Kappa

I've sucked a cock for a quite long time but never had any drug kind of effects from swallowing the cum but ofc I had never even thought about inhaling it <3

could it be that this whole ritual has some kind of meditative or placebo effects?

Some studies indicate that swallowing semen can have positive effects on general mood but it hasn't been shown that semen itself is psychoactive and is likely a biological mechanism to incite sexual activity, a sort of reward for fulfilling our reproductive desires.

Some studies indicate that swallowing semen can have positive effects on general mood but it hasn't been shown that semen itself is psychoactive and is likely a biological mechanism to incite sexual activity, a sort of reward for fulfilling our reproductive desires.
could swiy link these studies?

look mate, we've got no problem with huffing the fumes from our own fetid dicks to get high,
but we don't fucken swim here, yeah?
ok.. well what if someone was paranoid about being linked to serious crime or hacks

Read the bluelight user agreement - that swim nonsense is against the rules, and does nothing to protect your anonymity.
If you are paranoid, don't read or post on drug-related forums

look mate, we've got no problem with huffing the fumes from our own fetid dicks to get high,
but we don't fucken swim here, yeah?

Lol. If we're going to talk about huffing dried semen we're going to do it right.

ok guys my friend tried every roa/dose possible and they are one hundred percent sure that seaman has no effect other than making u wanna puke oh and horrible fishy smell glad i could pass this info on from him as

Status
Not open for further replies.