• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Oxy 30's

BEazy730

Greenlighter
Currently been using oxycodone 30mg's (blues) for the past year and a half. I dont or have ever experienced a physical addiction to the drug but a very strong mental addiction. For example on pay day i dive in... But when funds are depleted i can still function. I recently moved to cape cod and has been resorting to kratom which gives not only less of a buzz... But also just as expensive. Whats my best move? And sobering up is not an option at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
We dont use SWIM and cant really tell you what drugs to take or were to get. Sorry.

What do you need help with?

I edited Swim, we don't use that here. Just say me.

Currently been using oxycodone 30mg's (blues) for the past year and a half. I dont or have ever experienced a physical addiction to the drug but a very strong mental addiction. For example on pay day i dive in... But when funds are depleted i can still function. I recently moved to cape cod and has been resorting to kratom which gives not only less of a buzz... But also just as expensive. Whats my best move? And sobering up is not an option at the moment.

Man, what I wouldn't give to be back up there. Don't know what it's like to be homeless in Cape Cod. But man, if you want work, move to Martha's Vineyard during the summer. No way you'll ever be homeless again if you work a summer there. The min wage is like 12-15, and people are begging for any and all workers. You can live comfortably, working and playing there during the summer nights, and still sock away like 10 grand when the summer ends. GL man.

I moved this to basic drug discussion for you. Can you get on suboxone or into a methadone?

Stay safe, there are look-alike oxy pills going around that are laced with fent and extremely strong opiates and people take them thinking they are only oxy and OD and die from them.

Sobering up is always an option but often people don't choose it. What is keeping you out from getting sober?
Imo this should be on The Dark Side instead of BDD

Will suboxone or methadone help fight the mental addiction? I honestly love the feeling of opiates but not having access to anything down here and not knowing anyone. I dont know what my best option is...

That is what maintenance drugs do best like subs and methadone! They help keep your cravings away for other opioids, and keep you well. Methadone actually gets some people pretty faded as its a relatively strong full agonist opioid and its very long lasting as well, but that isn't really the point of these drugs to get fucked up on them, they are for people that want to change their lives for the better. Methadone clinics can be a pain in the ass though I have heard, and you have to go in everyday, usally early in the morning to have them feed u your daily dose, and once you gain trust they give you some to take home with you for a few days, and the longer you stick with it and do well I believe they increase that to weekly take homes, from what I have heard. I have been on subs myself, and I love them now, but when I first got on them it was a bit hard not to want to do oxy/dope, for like the first week or so I just wanted to do opiates instead but I forced myself to stick with the subs and in 1 to 2 weeks I was fully adjusted to subs and had no more cravings for dope. It is different with everyone, but if you have just been doing kratom lately, I would suggest subs as they are much easier to get. Usually a sub doctor will write you a script for like 8mg a day or more to start for anywhere from 2 weeks to a month supply at first then it starts becoming monthly every visit but at first it might be every 2-3 weeks you have to go in, just so they can be sure your doing what your supposed to be and not screwing around and just continuing to use opiates. I have been on subutex for years and its become one of my favorite things to take surprisingly, I enjoy the nice buzz I still get from them along with my benzos.

But in my honest opinion in short, I would try subs first since its less of a hassle everyday, if that doesn't work switch to methadone. Also if you just want them to quickly get off opiates, you can also choose to do a quick taper with subs and be clean within like a month from all opiates, I couldn't do it because I just kept relapsing like that, so I went on sub maintenance and have been on it off and on for like 5 years now with a couple relapses in between.

Last edited:
Will suboxone or methadone help fight the mental addiction? I honestly love the feeling of opiates but not having access to anything down here and not knowing anyone. I dont know what my best option is...

When I started taking suboxone it completely took away my mental addiction an hour and 30 minutes after my first dose. My days went by with no desire to take anything else, I know everyone is different but for me subs were a life saver. WDs stopped and zero cravings. I would strongly suggest getting on subs.

subs didnt touch my mental, so i went to methadose and that was the trick. worked like a charm and i never looked back!!!!! do the meth bro it works wonders, just make sure you get off it in a year or two