Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-ACO-DMT / 50mg IV - Experienced - "God Mode" & other tales

Just A Guy

Bluelight Crew
This trip report will account for a series of experiments with 4-ACO-DMT, a substance I have tried on four separate occasions. I have only known 4-ACO-DMT intravenously. These accounts are taken from various posts and notes I'd recorded on BL and at home.

Experience #1 - 18mg 4-ACO-DMT IV - Zero Tolerance

18mg 4-ACO-DMT, fumarate salt, dissolved in 2ml of water, injected intravenously was astoundingly powerful. I thought I'd be up to the task -- I really wasn't. From plunger to plummeting --I watched the postive vibes collapse and wither all around me and the negative ones took over. I had to abort with 6mg etizolam, and shortly after that, maybe an hour later--I passed out for 5 hours. I should have waited until setting and mindset were in a better place. Also, I won't be playing with this stuff IV again for a bit. lol Very potent.

In fact, it wasn't but a few seconds after injection that I started seeing the fastest mandelbrot animation before my eyes, almost opaque, so I couldn't see much beyond it -- it overwhelmed me and I didn't know how to enjoy it. I moved from room to room, actually in a bit of a panic. Standing up, pacing, laying down, getting back up. I have never experienced closed-eye visuals like that before. I thought I'd really fucked myself, and I'm no noob to psychedelics. This is so much more potent, IV at least, than any lysergamide or tryptamine I've tried, even at 18mg. I think I needed that, just to remind me I'm playing with fire.

I was humbled.

18mg 4-ACO-DMT IV fucked my world up. For the first time in ages I couldn't handle my trip. lol I was actually scared.

Have any of you ever IV'd 4-ACO-DMT?

I'm hesitant to ever do it that way again!

And from posts I'd deleted, and that remain deleted, but I'd screenshot first: Well, I was not expecting this. It was a whole lot more powerful than I thought it would be. 15mg 4-ACO-DMT kicked my royal ass. I can't share the whys right now, but it was so powerful that it came on to terrifying peak in seconds. I am a well-trained and well-experienced man who can handle his psychedelics, but even I could not be ready for this. So glad I only went with 15mg. Bad time to being doing it. Lots of problems around the house, and with the pets. Dog came back from vacation with fleas. HOLY HELL recipe for bad trip. I am wrapping my mind around it. I bought Frontline and treated the animals beforehand. Bad decision. I will learn from this. It will help me be a better person. I am zipped. I am hoping this breaks down in the body fairly fast and I get a hold on things.

When I freaked after the injection (I mean, it was just something insane) I took 6mg of etizolam to abort! I watched the speed of the geometrical patterns slow down, the closed-eye visuals (which were unescapable and amazing, and fierce) -- I could explore this more but not IV. I wasn't ready for this. At least I am laughing now. The colors are changing, blues are now darker blues. Things definitely want to move around my screen. Sometimes certain parts of text are becoming bold-faced. There is a real 3-d quality to this. I'm starting to enjoy this for once. I'm managing it now, a little bit. The etizolam must have helped. The yellow light from the lamp doesn't know if it wants to be red or not, and keeps changing its mind. My breathing is deep, yawning a lot. I feel like I could pass out, actually.

Everything is soup. I don't want it to be larval. I remember back when I was a teenager some maggots left a life-changing impression on me. I'd awoken with my toes dipped in an opened can of SPAM. There were maggots and flies everywhere. Back then I was sleeping in an '84 Bronco. Wrote a lot of poetry in those days. Got fevers all the time. They helped me even as they destroyed parts of me that I can hardly access anymore.

I love my dog. I care about my dog. This flea medicine will help. It was expensive!

Damn I'm broke all of a sudden. Hahaahaha! Had money before vacation, and then I was loving everyone and it was a great time, and I will continue to spread and share the joy that was seeing them all. I was a giver.

My sister told me and hugged me and said something special I will never forget. It is a magic between us, and I need to realize this magic for who I am and why I am holy when I can also be hedonistic and stray.

Experiences 2, 3, & 4: 50mg 4-ACO-DMT, IV (intravenous) each time, every 24 hours for 3 days: "God Mode"

I did some reading and read anecdotes regarding dysphoria from IV 4-aco-dmt fumarate, but that it rarely appears with higher dosages. And so I really wanted to experience the true power of the substance and so I experimented with this again--for three days straight, and had MUCH better results than my first time, 9 days ago. I've reached God mode with this substance after IV'ng 50mg three times over three days. I'm not saying this is safe or an intelligent thing to do, but I do not regret it by any means.

I need to take a long break while I integrate and examine my experiences. The first time, I felt an electrical distortion in my hearing, at a frequency I have never been able to hear before -- it was MAGICAL -- and it zipped forward into a feeling I can only call a ting. If you've experienced a ting, then you know what it is. lol It's where the vibrations of what seem like energy hit a resonant frequency that harmonizes with the essential energy of my own being. I thought I might have really done it this time! I thought I was going to die. But I wasn't. I was laying in my bed -- aware of the bed, and yet out of body --- wandering around my house looking at the sparkles that dazzled in constantly changing colors, my heart was so happy but I was doing ridiculous, just horrible things! I can't even remember all the stupid and nuts shit I did -- thank god I was just laying their physically, but spiritually, so to speak -- I was killing myself. I think that was ego death? I've always wondered if I'd experience that and I think this was it. I was hit with a body load that felt like hypoglycemia, and I ate about a quarter of a pound bag of sugar. AHHHHH it was insane, because it was like it was exactly what supercharged my 4-aco-dmt. I was crushing arginine and vitamin c and just ridiculous shit into fine, fine powder and dissolving it and shooting it in my veins. I could see everything with crystal clarity and my vision had no limit. I could see as far as into the universe as I wanted -- I mean, it was God mode.

The second time I lost color vision completely -- everything was the most dynamically bright white, and yet still with that perfect clarity, like alien-technology illumination, but color-blind --- and then immediately afterword, in the highest resolution I've ever seen -- the fastest slideshow of everything I've ever known, (this time in color) and frankly, it was beautiful, but this time I felt surrounded by everything and everyone because I was aware of everything, and it made me a bit claustrophobic. And I realized I was kinda tweaking out. And it lasted about half as long as the first time (only three hours). I'm typing this after my first sleep in over three days, during which while I was sober I was serving at my church, and otherwise I was achieving an experience I had never before experienced. I think I instantly became addicted to ego loss.

The third time, I was so sleep-deprived and neurotic from what some would call (not I--I sincerely thought I knew what I was doing, for the record) substance abuse that I just went into a sedated, almost dissociated state and invited my girl over, and just talked while I came down and she massaged me to sleep and I woke up and she'd friggin CLEANED my house for me and bought me food. I'm a DAMN lucky guy.

There is this Rush poster on my wall that came alive with such depth and color--I saw it with 4-dimensional acuity, and I remembered the dream I had when I was in the army with malaria and hallucinating and I met the band, and then got a chance to play with The Who, and everything fell apart and snowballed into hell after I killed somebody and framed someone else for it. It's a long story. I'll tell you some time if we meet in person. Let me make this clear: this was all a dream. This is all a dream.

Before I started typing this I took two huge rips from my bong (marijuana) and it's the most euphoric high I've ever had from THC. I am also very hungry. OMG omg -- right now I've got eye wiggles and the sparkles have appeared again, from THC!

Wow. But I'm healthy today -- went to work, painted, got a lot of shit done -- moved the neighbors couch out. I even had visitors yesterday while I was in God mode. Every one of them was kind enough not to bring it up, but I had this grin and my eyes were completely zonked -- I had been watching my vast, dilated pupils ripple all around the edges and the more I gazed into my own eyes, the further I lost myself in them.

Oh yes, one more thing: the flavor of the stuff after you inject, isn't that something!?

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4acodmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
>I was crushing arginine and vitamin c and just ridiculous shit into fine, fine powder and dissolving it and shooting it in my veins

Like, literally? I don't get it.

Cool reports.

Couldn't have, right? Seriously, though -- that part couldn't have happened. But I was amazed that I hadn't actually poisoned myself, and that I was actually going to be fine after everything was over. Thanks, Madrus.

Okay you're saying that you were tripping about injecting vitamin C and arginine I think... because you also said you were aware of the bed.