• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Preventing oversweating & overhydration

littlesmg88

Greenlighter
I've always been a person who sweats VERY easily. I sweat when other's don't even think it's hot. Especially at work I get drenched with physical activity. I also have always been a big water drinker- I drink about 2-4 liters of water a day. I recently learned that adderall is water souluable, and that overhydration and sweating can eliminate my adderall from my body faster- I already have such a tolerance (have been prescribed adderall for 13 years) that my 20xrs only last me about 4 hours so the last thing I need is to be unintentionally eliminating them out of my system faster so what can I do to help this?!?!

Eating a good meal before taking your adderall, that's more basic in ph can help to slow the release of the adderall. Also frequent snacking throughout the day.

Not saying its for everyone probably but my friend takes laxatives on the comedown to help metabolism and toilet related stuff

Because stimulants result in a loss of fluid thus making bowl movments harder and stuff.

Pacman86, well then laxative would do more harm as you are dehydrated already. Don't do it. Just drink a lot of isotonic water aka sports drink.

Honestly OP you are not going to lose any significant amount of adderall through sweat to really even notice or make much of a difference. Myself for example, I'm the same as you, if the room isn't <73 degrees then chances are I'm sweating. I keep my house on 69 because I have a very high RBC count so I'm warm all the time. I even have to donate blood regularly because it gets so high. Which is great for endurance and sports but when your blood gets that thick it's not healthy for your heart. Maybe get some bloodwork done to see if you need to donate?

Not saying its for everyone probably but my friend takes laxatives on the comedown to help metabolism and toilet related stuff

This is actually a bad idea. Increases dehydration etc.. Just try and get in a gallon or more of water a day and you won't have to worry about constipation, and take 1000-2000mg of vitamin C on the comedown to metabolize the last little bit of adderall still in your system.