• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best Way to Take Methylphenidate (Ritalin)

caden_g59

Greenlighter
I have 13 M 27 grey pills. They are Methylphenidate HCl. It basically Ritalin, just generic I think. I was wondering if snorting them would be good enough to get me fucked up. Thanks.

If you know it's Ritalin for sure completely 100% just take one orally. Pills are not designed to be snorted as they contain binders. I moved this to basic drug discussion for you. Stay safe.

It depends on how you react to Ritalin in general. Try it orally first, if it doesn't work move on to other ROAs. Sniffing, plugging, etc. I have heard Ritalin is nice when sniffed but doesn't last as long as orally.

Its Methylphenidate ER 27mg. I would say its generic Concerta but they arent equivalent in the eyes of the FDA. The only thing you can do easily is swallow them as they are tough to break-up. If you get creative I guess it may be possible.

I don't have a reference at this very moment, but the rectal ROA is known to have a significantly higher Bioavailability than the oral ROA, if that means anything to you. You also get the benefit of a quicker onset and the possibility of what is known subjectively as a "rush".

I'd go oral for ease of use, but if you're looking for more out of it I'd crush and plug it.