Why is one drug demonized by a mod but other drugs not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I'm just wondering why certain mods get off with what they do
Last time I stood up to one I was banned so let's see what happens now
Clonazepam and other benzos are addictive and because a couple mods got addicted they are on a zero benzos or your weak crusade (not word for word but the point is clearly givin) I and others (mainly military with PTSD ) have found through trial and error that for some situations to enjoy a nights sleep it do help to take a benzo. Reading through threads I should just "push through" "wait a few months" etc..., because most have tried everything and benzo is a last resort
It's wrong to make people apear or feel weak for medically needing them.
But when it's opiates going on MMT or subs is ok and mods encourage this if needed but benzos no?
So why is this?
It's almost like the ole junkie looking down on s tweeker scenario
Also there is a mod giving very very personal info out about another member( be careful ladies going through detox, he appears as a friend and next thing you know he's asking your friends to sponsor him into your country cause living with his mom is bothering him. I changed my number so that's no problem. Just a warning to others.

Also there is a mod giving very very personal info out about another member( be careful ladies going through detox, he appears as a friend and next thing you know he's asking your friends to sponsor him into your country cause living with his mom is bothering him. I changed my number so that's no problem. Just a warning to others.
you should provide proof before making accusations like this.

Starting more shit and trying to blame the results of your own actions unjustly on others will result in the very same ends as last time.

If you choose to respond to this I will not engage with you as you just try and bend the discussion to back your fantasies.

I dont know who you are talking about but I often tell people starting to experiment with opioids to not do so. I dont say because they are weak but because I know what its like to go down that path and its not worth it. I will tell every single person to not take loperamide in high doses as many do because its dangerous. So Im not sure why you think this is a benzo specific problem.

We moderate based on our experience and expertise both real life and online. None of us get paid, we are here to look out for BL users best interests. Sometimes, whether because we know exactly how a stranger feels or because we have gotten to know somebody and genuinely are trying to help a friend, we dispense advice as the situation dictates.

People are entitled to their individual opinions and preferences (as long as they are not breaking any rules). If this is upsetting to you, then perhaps an online discussion board is not the best place to spend your time.

Well the mods are people (I'm assuming). They have biases of the kind that all humans have.

For example I'm pretty anti-benzo on the whole, it just usually (not always but very often) seems like an awful idea to start going down that road, to me, anyway. Why would that magically change if I became a mod?

People are entitled to their individual opinions and preferences (as long as they are not breaking any rules). If this is upsetting to you, then perhaps an online discussion board is not the best place to spend your time.

/this

I hope this will be taken care with a good manner instead of sweeping under the carpet if these tough accusations happen to be true.

Because there is misinformation and no official consensus yet about varying Benzo schedules leading to withdrawal or not. From all of the internet, I gather all we know:

1. Medical literature suggests it takes in some cases at least 4-8 weeks of practically daily use and or 4 mg a day or more to cause physical dependence. (This is vague)
2. Many people never report seeing physical withdrawal taking the 1-2mg range of xanax 1-3 times per week for a long time.
3. People have said taking megadoses of benzos for three days, such as 40-80 mg of xanax do not leave them with withdrawal if they do that once a month.
4. If you have an anxiety disorder, .25 daily for any amount of time greater than a week seems to cause rebound anxiety.

And most importantly...

5. We do not know if the amount of months a cycle of benzos is taken slowly adds up to a physical dependency or not even if you take them spread out far enough.

I hope this will be taken care with a good manner instead of sweeping under the carpet if these tough accusations happen to be true.

As a very wise person once told me, there are always two sides to a story.

You can rest assured nothing gets swept under the carpet here, there are way to many responsible staff members and transparency between staff for this to happen, though the average user might not see everything that happens behind the scenes.

If you don't like BL SJ, or the people on BL, stop using the fucking site and stop stirring up shit. I am getting sick of the fucking texts you send me harassing me you don't know shit about me, and you clearly have issues that are beyond any of us here on BL.

There is a reason I don't respond to any of your shit and block every number you use to try and contact me instead, because I know communicating with you will only encourage this selfish, childish narcissistic behavior. And honestly even just posting this here directly to you is probably a mistake, but for the sake of transparency I am sick of it.

Anything you send me via text in the future or any for of contact you have with me will be openly shared, not just with staff, but publicly on BL. This is not a threat, but a consequence.

I'm at my watts end with putting up with your billshit. Not my problem. I can only hope you get real help and stop deflecting and leaving your deceptive, lying and manipulative ways to people IRL, if you have any left.

Last edited by a moderator:
TPD, Should have bolded the "if".

Anyhow it goes both ways imo as giving out false accusitions isn't good behavior either.

Idk what has happened but I guess those who it matters should deal wih it soon or things get out of hand.

Last edited:
Toothpaste you are so full of shit. I didn't even have to say your name but you knew it was you
You are the one who needs to get a grip. If I'm the liar how would I know about certain things of someone 1/2 my damn age in another country ? Like the visit that HAD to be at a hotel so her roommate / boyfriend could rob you when she took you out, about you having to suppirt her to the point you lost everything and had to move back home etc...(and on and on). Then when I was detoxing you befriended me and told people you were moving to Canada and marrying me(didn't ask my opinion). Asked me to ask me friend to sponsor you to be one a citizen here. So stop your bs. I see a pattern that I don't think fit to counsel women in detox. I don't give a flying fk what you or anyone thinks of me but I stand up for what I see as wrong. And giving the fake apearence of a friend to try to force yourself into someone's life while bashing another's isn't right at all and could cause lapses and relapses and mess with the wd when opiate wd already trashes a persons brain for a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure..... Anyhow my bike and the trails are calling my name, just not nice to put down someone out of rejection. I'm usually guilty until innocent here by a few but I own up to and appolgise if I was wrong or said things to hurt a person. That is very rare sadly so

Like I said before, it is so true that there are always two sides to a story. Especially in cases like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.