• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Doesn't sound like mdma might it have been an analogue? mdea or some other bollox.

Quite possibly. In fact, I've questioned the authenticity of all the pills and crystal I've had since 2014 - except for one batch a few months ago which was just like the old days.

Over in the MDMA and empathogenic drugs subforum, there's a thread called 'what is wrong with the MDMA available today?' where this issue has been discussed at great length (well worth a read). It's recently been suggested on there that an analogue called MDPH could be responsible, which tests positive as MDMA with all the reagent tests and a lot of lab tests, unless very specific tests are conducted. This could explain why most of the modern rubbish comes back as 'pure MDMA' from the likes of Wedinos, for example. Apparently this stuff is easy to accidentally synthesise by mistake during MDMA manufacture.

Here's an extract from the PIHKAL entry for MDPH:

DOSAGE: 160 - 240 mg.

DURATION: 3 - 5 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 120 mg) The alert was felt in forty minutes and I was pretty much there at an hour and twenty. Quite like MDA, simple, with no lines, no colors, no motion, no fantasy. I am pleasantly stoned. The anorexia is real, as is the impotency. The drop from the 4th to the 6th hour was softened by a modest amount of wine, and this proved to be extremely intoxicating. My speech was slurred, and there was later amnesia for the rather aggressive and uninhibited behavior that occurred. I felt that there was more drug than alcohol contributing to this episode. My dream patterns were disturbingly unreal.

(with 160 mg) A very quiet development. There was no body load whatsoever. And no visual, and I saw it fading away all too soon. This might be a good promoter, like MDPR. I felt refreshed and relaxed on the following morning.

(with 200 mg) This has an inordinately foul taste. I felt slightly queasy. There were short daydreams which were quickly forgotten. I see no values that are worth the hints of physical problems, a little eye mismanagement and some clenching of teeth, and a tendency to sweat. I was able to sleep at only five hours into it, but there were a couple of darts. This is not as rewarding (stoning) as MDA, and has none of the magic of MDMA. It was a short-lived plus two.

This exactly describes the effects I usually experience from the modern stuff - the higher dosage, shorter duration and lack of magic.

BTW, I remember the snowballs being around, but unfortunately never had one...

Out of interest, had you been drinking?

If yes, how much (and are you a regular boozer?)

And do you always mix booze and Mandy? - and have you tried this stuff sober?

ome of the stuff I have that I really enjoyed sober seemed to be totally different after a drink (or 3). Missus had the same complaint.

I know that different people experience these things differently anyway... But I used to often booze with pills without this diminished effect.

I don't do Mandy regularly anymore to test properly myself but I just wondered.

Yes, I had been drinking - I'm always half pissed when I drop. I don't think I've ever had a straight head when I've taken 'MDMA' ( or whatever the fuck passes for it these days) except for the first few times in the early 90s. From 1995 to around 2004, I was always on smack or methadone and still got the full effects from pills. Then I had a break from pills to concentrate on being a junkie until I got reacquainted with them again in 2014 and everytime I've had pills/crystal since then I've been on booze. So I was wondering myself if it was the booze that was affecting the experience - until I got hold of the good stuff mentioned above which was fuckin bangin! And I was pissed when I took that. So I really do believe it's the quality of most of the stuff being churned out now that's the problem, rather than other factors.

Yeh, the come up was nice - as it always is. My beef with most of the modern stuff is that all you get is the come up, then it just fizzles out leaving you feeling unfulfilled. I equate it to coming up on mushrooms, but not actually tripping when you get there - Or even taking off in a rocket but not actually achieving escape velocity so you come crashing down to earth. This is why the compulsion to redose is so strong with this type of stuff - you think that just a little more will get you there. But it never does, because it's substandard. I took a total of 250mg last night, and it was still disappointing. With the good shit I'm completely satisfied on 150mg all night..

That's a good description of most modern MDMA. Can not be fucked with it anymore, just not worth the next week feeling shitty. 2-CB, Mushrooms or 4 ACO DMT are where it is at for me now.

That's a good description of most modern MDMA. Can not be fucked with it anymore, just not worth the next week feeling shitty. 2-CB, Mushrooms or 4 ACO DMT are where it is at for me now.

Well, having been a fortnight since I last dropped, I decided to try this stuff again last night at a higher initial dose.

20:50 Bombed 180mg

21:20 Starting to feel first rushes. Actually made me feel quite nauseous - not from the intensity, it just made me feel sick - that's a rarity for me.

22:00 Started thinking a redose would be in order, but couldn't be arsed to get off the sofa to sort it out.

23:30 Woke up. Approximately 2.5 hours after dropping I had fallen asleep!!

So I bombed another 180mg.

00:20 Started feeling the redose coming on.

3:30 Woke up again. Had a ciggie, thought "fuck it", and went back to sleep.

In conclusion, it appears that the more you have of this stuff, the more time you spend sleeping...

Edit: As if to prove a point, I took a dose of 260mg at about 8:00 pm last night. I think I made it to 1.5 hours before I fell asleep. Woke up at 2:00 am and took another 130 mg. Not expecting much at all...

Edit 2: ...and I didn't get much at all. I started to feel it coming on again slightly, then the next thing I knew it was 7am.

Wish I knew what was up with this stuff. The effects are quite pleasant but I haven't managed to stay awake for longer than 3 hours after ingestion. All in all, it's probably the shabbiest excuse for MDMA I've yet encountered.

Last edited:
I?ve been taking Diaz for mdma comedowns for years now and really enjoy it. Never got addicted, just slept like a baby after a rave, then a few days after.
It also helps my mood and and avoid the midweek blues. Love it.

However, I?ve been struggling to get Diaz now and ended up with Xanax instead. I am pretty sure it?s legit due to the trusted source. My question is this - how different is it? And how much should I take to knock me out after about 400mg MDMA. I used to do 20-30mgs Diaz.

Help!

I?ve been taking Diaz for mdma comedowns for years now and really enjoy it. Never got addicted, just slept like a baby after a rave, then a few days after.
It also helps my mood and and avoid the midweek blues. Love it.

However, I?ve been struggling to get Diaz now and ended up with Xanax instead. I am pretty sure it?s legit due to the trusted source. My question is this - how different is it? And how much should I take to knock me out after about 400mg MDMA. I used to do 20-30mgs Diaz.

Help!

10mg of diazepam is equivalent to 0.5mg xanax (source Ashton Manual).

This takes about 10 seconds to search online BTW....No offence but I don't know why people type out a question that takes about 10 times longer than just googling "diazepam xanax equivalency" in the first place..

But anyway, there's your answer.

But how does it vary in effect? More sleepiness? Longer/less longer lasting etc? This is all related to having taken a load of mdma, which is a specific scenario not that well covered on the internet (mdma plus benzo).

I?ve been a decent memeber if this forum for years, mate, so if I want to ask questions here....I will. Don?t answer if you don?t like it.

But how does it vary in effect? More sleepiness? Longer/less longer lasting etc? This is all related to having taken a load of mdma, which is a specific scenario not that well covered on the internet (mdma plus benzo).

I?ve been a decent memeber if this forum for years, mate, so if I want to ask questions here....I will. Don?t answer if you don?t like it.

If you've been a member for years (as have I as it happens) then don't throw your toys out of the pram if you dont like the answer someone's taken their time to write for you...

And of course the other things you ask would be utterly impossible to find on Google too wouldn't they? It's a benzo, it doesn't react with MDMA different to any other in any meaningful way....

Were you dropped on the head as a child per chance?

Were you dropped on the head as a child per chance?

Simply no need for that comment. Maybe you need better mdma and benzos yourself ......

Ok, so I will rephrase the question.

What?s people?s preferred benzo for an mdma comedown, and to get to sleep after a sesh, and why? I have access to Diaz and Xanax. Have done Diaz a million times, but never Xanax.

I prefer asking here than Googling as I have been using this site for 9 years and generally find you a lot a knowledgeable and trustworthy bunch!

It?s specific to Mdma comedown assistance

Xx

What?s people?s preferred benzo for an mdma comedown, and to get to sleep after a sesh, and why? I have access to Diaz and Xanax. Have done Diaz a million times, but never Xanax.

I prefer asking here than Googling as I have been using this site for 9 years and generally find you a lot a knowledgeable and trustworthy bunch!

Xx

I can't really answer your question as I've never had alprazolam so I don't know how it compares with diazepam. However, I just wanted to point out that using highly addictive CNS depressants to manage comedowns is dangerous territory. I started using heroin for speed comedowns and the comedown from that took 20 years...

Xx

Xanax comes on quicker than Valium but doesn't last as long. It's excellent for stim comedowns.

Looking at your valium dosage I'd say 1.5mg Alprazolam should do the trick. 2mg at the very most. Don't drink alcohol with it, avoid other cns depressants as you would with all benzos.

Be aware of the addictive potential as others have said, no worries at all with occasional use though

Ime xanex doesn't knock you out like blues....but after 3/4 hours I usually wake. If you have valium why not stick with them?

Two questions. What's the current MD and pill situation?

1) Still the same -ie, will probably get "OK" stuff easily (the mongy good stuff with no rushy euphoria) and REALLY, REALLY lucky to get some proper pre 2010 glorious mdma?

2) MDwith Shrooms?

My first exp on shrooms I enjoyed the most of, but there was a bit of inner tension/introspection i didn't like (similar thing i get with weed...... get a a bit anti-social rather than fun....). Would having some MD(which agrees massively with me....hardly get a comedown) during/after the shroom comeup help keep it euphoric/ less edgy for me?

MD for me does reduce the anxiety from shrooms loads. It does sort of dull the effects a bit though. I can do a lot more shrooms than usual with mdma in the mix.

I usually dose the MD then wait a bit then do the shrooms. I'm trying to not do MD anymore and stick to psychs. If you do them enough you get to a point where you get fairly comfortable with them

Just received a cheeky gram of MDA, I've been long forward to this one since reading PiHKAL, will report back once off my tits

Just received a cheeky gram of MDA, I've been long forward to this one since reading PiHKAL, will report back once off my tits

Savage. I havn't had any since 2002 and as per usual for me it was only ever by accident as the active ingredient in pills instead of MDMA. They were massive and wafery with no stamp and were locally marketed as, erm, 'Jill Dando's' :sus: :( as they were so heavy duty, but this was during the time when those of a certain ilk still thought taking flatliners were a good idea...

Jesus Christ, I know I going to hell for this but I couldn't help laughing at the 'Jill Dandos' bit- There's some sick fuckers out there,

the last time I tried MDA was at a new years rave bash in Brighton, 2008 - one of the best drug experiences I've had