• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Hey guys , little update I?m feeling normal again , working and going to school but still sometimes I feel out of sorts but it usually goes away , I?m going to continue detoxing. I also drank and smoked a shit ton last week so maybe my system took a small hit but I?m getting my shit together and I feel great

Hey guys , I?m feeling back to normal but some days I still feel out of sync and some days I feel normal. I smoked a lot of pot and drank in my week vacation and now I?m feeling s little out of sync but I?m not suffering from anxiety or depression I just feel like I?m a little out of it. Is it because I used drugs again and I?m not fully recovered or are my serotonin levels not yet balanced. Ps it?s been almost 2 months

Had some lovely locally sourced MDMA crystal last night. Proper took me back to the old days! hard house rocking the flat, full on pirate gurns! haha even tried to get twenty quid out of the stereo thinking it was a cash machine. Came as a lovely translucent white rock. Felt fine and dandy today even after 3 hours sleep. Went to the Spoons, thatchers and black x4 and im back in the game...

sound's exactly like the mdma ive been getting more recently, for awhile i was getting good "cola" looking mdma. About 4-5 weeks ago this white glass like showed up, again tested fine. However id say this white stuff is far cleaner in terms of the actual high, how long it last's & the comedown not been a total car crash. Really rate the new stuff. ill put a photo up in a sec

atnsba.jpg

I've just seen these posts - it seems that good product is widespread at the moment, what with you guys in the SW and NE and myself in the NW. Wonder where Fishface resides?

I certainly hope so mate. This stuff made my head go 'Bam!' in the same way that Mitsubishis did in the late 90s...

Here's a pic mate. It was in a really solid rock when I got it. I had to crush it using the flat of a knife blade. The colour has turned out to be more of a salmon pink, whereas it looked orange on the rock. There's very little smell, but it tastes bitter as fuck.

image hosting

Apologies for the wank picture, but hopefully you get the gist. Oh, and as for pupil dilation, it was significant, but not extreme - I've had bigger. But the eye wiggles were mental, I couldn't see shit for about an hour. Very, very smooth tackle with a definite plateau and gentle glide down. Couple of spliffs and I had no trouble sleeping - but there was some residual stimulation which kicked in in the early hours. Felt fine today though.

ive been given a small sample of some pink crystal today, sadly it didnt come as a decent rock as such, more broekn down due to been handled. friend's said this was very clean like the "clear glass" like mdma i posted a photo of a few posts back.. Ill get a test kit on it later this weekend and make sure it is mdma before i try any personally..

Last edited:
ive been given a small sample of some pink crystal today, sadly it didnt come as a decent rock as such, more broekn down due to been handled. friend's said this was very clean like the "clear glass" like mdma i posted a photo of a few posts back.. Ill get a test kit on it later this weekend and make sure it is mdma before i try any personally..

Ooh, can't wait to hear the results of your tests...

Unfortunately, I wasted the rest of mine by being a piggy. Did 150mg on the Saturday, 300mg on Sunday, then the remaining 300mg the following Friday - rediscovered the law of diminishing returns.

so out of a choice of starbucks, skypes, ikeas, defqons, bitcoins, laugh now cry later or punishers, which would be your choice?

Laugh now cry later were mongy and disappointing for me.

So I hear. I heard the cleanest most loved up would be the C.P starbucks, then maybe the yellow bitcoin followed by the nl defqons, ikeas and skypes.

Ooh, can't wait to hear the results of your tests...

Unfortunately, I wasted the rest of mine by being a piggy. Did 150mg on the Saturday, 300mg on Sunday, then the remaining 300mg the following Friday - rediscovered the law of diminishing returns.

5HTP before bananas after. Serotonin repair mix

Blimey this is nearly second page. Been off this scene pretty much a year (minus some average - run of the mill last 5 years stuff- mdma in october/november) and just wondering if anything has picked up? A few promising posts above...... but nothing has followed?

(for reference - my view is i (and my friend group) have had nothing anywhere near as good as the mdma and pills we got regularly until around 2012/13. All the dutch stuff and super pills have ranged from rubbish to really nice....... but nothing comparable to what we had)

So, what are the cleanest and best pills about right now?....I need to stock up

Hi.

So I tried some MDMA last night that looks very similar to the stuff FUBAR pictured a couple posts back and holy shit, its amazing! Took 160mg. Empathy, warmth, euphoria, and slightly trippy towards the end of the night! I also felt no need to re-dose at all.

I've been searching for this shit for years. It's easily the best stuff I've had since the early 2000s!

I've also tried several of these dutch beans over the last few years and compared to this stuff they're garbage.

Yipee!

Hi.

So I tried some MDMA last night that looks very similar to the stuff FUBAR pictured a couple posts back and holy shit, its amazing! Took 160mg. Empathy, warmth, euphoria, and slightly trippy towards the end of the night! I also felt no need to re-dose at all.

I've been searching for this shit for years. It's easily the best stuff I've had since the early 2000s!

I've also tried several of these dutch beans over the last few years and compared to this stuff they're garbage.

Yipee!

Glad to hear that stuff is still knocking around mate, it's fuckin lush innit? It literally hit me like the Mitsubishis did in 97/98 and just goes to show that good drugs is good drugs - regardless of setting, tolerance, age, rose tinted specs, jaded cynicism etc. etc.

Also bear in mind that when I do pills/MDMA these days I'm usually at home doing fuck all. So anything that makes me feel like I'm at a party has got to be good...

Last edited:
It's so awesome to be hearing this guys :)

As you said FUBAR it's hard to blame all of your guys complaints on "loss of magic" and "nostalgia" when all the sudden a batch rolls through that brings all you guys back to the old days. This stuff sounds amazing..

I wonder if the producers finally listened? I've been reading over the regional thread and not two years ago it was mostly garbage, but this past 6-12months I've noticed the change as people start getting the good stuff again.

Just had an amazing roll two nights ago and I feel like a million bucks, I've got that cleansed "I needed that bad" type of feeling like I've got a clean slate to work with. Love it..

-GC