• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Anyone heard of Blue Monclers or Green Heisenberg? At a festival abroad and been offered these but never heard of them.

Yellow monclers have been reported on pill reports. the Heisenberg lots of versions have been around for over 2 years some ok some dud some RC. The moncler seems less prevalent but I just checked and the press is ripped and available via China to anyone (as is the Heisenberg)

Likely your looking at local pressed so you should take caution. Don't go hero mood, get a test kit if at all possible.

any info on the off pink/pale pink - roll's royce pill's, rectangular shape - these dont have the "200mg" on the back like other's reported on PR. - Any1 else came across these? North east UK

Bought some lovely MDMA in Lisbon on Friday night at Lisboa Electronica. Split a gram with a mate and was fucked the entire night, dancing solidly for 8 hours absolutely loving life. Rodhad, Drumcell and Vril all sounded incredible. Mixed with a bit of speed and some hash I had an unbelievably good night. Lisbon is amazing for drugs and techno and trance parties , no regrets moving here! My jaw is destroyed and my cheeks chewed apartment but totally worth it :)

Has anyone tried the purple SS pills? Shield shaped with the nazi ss symbol stamped on them.
Only one report on PR and doesnt give much info.

Blue Heisenberg

Has anyone tried the light blue Heisenberg? Crumbly, lacking detail. Waiting on a test kit.

Bloody hell what's happened in ere? Is no one chatting about the Gary's anymore when lets be honest they are the best since 91!!

Blue Heisenberg - generic bollocks anyone can buy the press seen many colours many variants. Been around since at least early 16. None have been a patch on decent Dutch (no longer Mancs rule). Blue ones are supposedly a cheap offering on the onion for the silly season. Crumbly as fuck and cheap as chips because the MD ain't the best synth. Why waste your seratonin on a lacking experience IMHO.

SS pills Purple - you in the US? They seem to generate from there. Lots of them about on US forums and lots of people wondering why the fuck someone wants to press the SS symbol on a pill. Kind of like putting Mary Poppins in full bondage gear. They are apparently not bad MD but as always test as they could be just more generic press moulds from China being sold to back room boys with a bit of crystal to shift for bigger money.

Rolls Royce - exactly the same as Heisenberg. Must be 6 or 7 presses doing the rounds. RR apparently were warned 2015 and were attributed to Kendal calling death. So that tells you very quickly your spinning the barrel and playing Russian without testing.

If anyone wants to know what to look out for
Zelda shields - glittery as fuck
M&M - still waiting on that report Treacle
Skypes
Punishers
Levi's
Yellow mickeys

Red defqons have also just re emerged but they are apparently crumblier than the original and a second press but still from the same pressed - totally RUMOUR

Test your pills!

Hopefully someone else will at least give some HR in future around here!!

Edit @ misstoker not gonna preach but goin over 300 mg for a night usually means you got crap MD or your a drugs pig. Less is more. Full retard first degree gurns is never a pretty sight.

Bloody hell what's happened in ere? Is no one chatting about the Gary's anymore when lets be honest they are the best since 91!!

Blue Heisenberg - generic bollocks anyone can buy the press seen many colours many variants. Been around since at least early 16. None have been a patch on decent Dutch (no longer Mancs rule). Blue ones are supposedly a cheap offering on the onion for the silly season. Crumbly as fuck and cheap as chips because the MD ain't the best synth. Why waste your seratonin on a lacking experience IMHO.

SS pills Purple - you in the US? They seem to generate from there. Lots of them about on US forums and lots of people wondering why the fuck someone wants to press the SS symbol on a pill. Kind of like putting Mary Poppins in full bondage gear. They are apparently not bad MD but as always test as they could be just more generic press moulds from China being sold to back room boys with a bit of crystal to shift for bigger money.

Rolls Royce - exactly the same as Heisenberg. Must be 6 or 7 presses doing the rounds. RR apparently were warned 2015 and were attributed to Kendal calling death. So that tells you very quickly your spinning the barrel and playing Russian without testing.

If anyone wants to know what to look out for
Zelda shields - glittery as fuck
M&M - still waiting on that report Treacle
Skypes
Punishers
Levi's
Yellow mickeys

Red defqons have also just re emerged but they are apparently crumblier than the original and a second press but still from the same pressed - totally RUMOUR

Test your pills!

Hopefully someone else will at least give some HR in future around here!!

Edit @ misstoker not gonna preach but goin over 300 mg for a night usually means you got crap MD or your a drugs pig. Less is more. Full retard first degree gurns is never a pretty sight.

Cheers for the HR boa, great stuff.

Have you had the grey Zeldas? I've heard good things about them, but as far as I know they aren't a QDance press. So if you have had them, how does the mdma compare to, for example the IKEAs (clearly working on PTR - enjoy mate, they're lovely ?)?

Also, have you had the punishers? I've heard they're really good, but there are rumours of them being md + something more i.e. some people are reporting that they don't feel quite right...

Lastly, I've heard hat the new Qdance press may be a green and white tic tac. As you appear to have your ear to the ground, so to speak, can you corroborate/deny?