• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

The Dutch pills seem to be super cheap nowadays - and they're legit (leaving aside any discussion of mongyness).

Had some technogyms over the weekend, the new press from the Q-dance crew, nice pills but I’d say the iPhone Xs were better

Makes you wonder just to what extent the perceived differences in pills/crystal is psychosomatic. Especially given the fact that some swear that one form of generic pharmaceutical medicine is better or worse than another even though they can be shown to be indistinguishable from a chemical standpoint.

Makes you wonder just to what extent the perceived differences in pills/crystal is psychosomatic. Especially given the fact that some swear that one form of generic pharmaceutical medicine is better or worse than another even though they can be shown to be indistinguishable from a chemical standpoint.

At least with MDMA, it's pretty much proven this is not the case. Check the What is Wrong with MDMA Today thread here.

At least with MDMA, it's pretty much proven this is not the case. Check the What is Wrong with MDMA Today thread here.

Not really. I mean im aware of the (endless) debate over different synths of MDMA being perceived differently but this in itself sets itself up for perceived differences in effect that arent there. Quite often there may be 2 different presses of pills that were made exactly the same by the same synth that people perceive as different just due to how they look due to being conditioned to think that every different press is somehow a different drug. I know differences do exist but the point I'm making is that the power of the mind is strong (as per previous example of pharma generics)

It's not a perceived difference when you give someone a pill, without mentioning this 'difference', and they fall asleep, or you're walking around a club full of people who have had 'MDMA' and they're walking around like zombies, because they're half conscious. If you want to think there's no difference, that's perfectly fine, but I've been doing MDMA for half of my life, now, and the difference is as clear as night and day. Why are pills now 200mg+, if there's no difference? Why do 80mg pills no longer exist, when a couple used to be enough for a night? Why can people take three or four of these 'super pills' and be in bed by 4am? You track down some Mitsis from the late '90s, or early 2000s, and try the same. Stop talking fucking shite, mate.

It's not a perceived difference when you give someone a pill, without mentioning this 'difference', and they fall asleep, or you're walking around a club full of people who have had 'MDMA' and they're walking around like zombies, because they're half conscious. If you want to think there's no difference, that's perfectly fine, but I've been doing MDMA for half of my life, now, and the difference is as clear as night and day. Why are pills now 200mg+, if there's no difference? Why do 80mg pills no longer exist, when a couple used to be enough for a night? Why can people take three or four of these 'super pills' and be in bed by 4am? You track down some Mitsis from the late '90s, or early 2000s, and try the same. Stop talking fucking shite, mate.

Definitely have to agree with you there Treacle . 15 + years Ive been doing mdma and most of todays stuff is shocking. I keep trying to these kids that you don?t need or shouldn?t need 250+mg of mdma in one dose . Can remember the days of getting 10 bombs of a g of crystal and that would last 3 people all night and a very messy night at that. The old blue and pink stations aswell they were lovely.

How are you any way man?

Dusting my old raving shoes this Saturday :) got some Canadian supposed to be ?saffrole? stuff to have , looks and smells lovely tests a nice deep purple on the Marquis aswell

There is a reason that ecstasy is called ecstasy, and IMO much of the modern stuff is not worthy of the name. It still gets you fucked up, but it's not the ecstatic experience that it should be.

Why are pills now 200mg+, if there's no difference

You are meant to take those in halves though. Less is more... I've been doing pills/md for 16 years and I would never do a whole pill now all in one go. I don't think you should be so dismissive of effects (whatever they are) either. I've got up to my 4th half pill and felt really anxious, heart racing. I wouldn't recommend people just up the dose.

Granted, I never get back to how I did at the start, but it can still feel pretty damn good. So many factors, though, apart from the actual MD/pill: what other drugs (inc. alcohol) you've had, who you're with, music, place, etc. Last time I felt really awesome was 3 years ago on my hotel balcony in Ibiza with a couple of new friends. =D That was pretty magical and it wasn't like I'd had loads. I think I had the same stuff on other nights and the buzz wasn't replicated.

Here here - couldn?t have said it better myself ?

Definitely have to agree with you there Treacle . 15 + years Ive been doing mdma and most of todays stuff is shocking. I keep trying to these kids that you don?t need or shouldn?t need 250+mg of mdma in one dose . Can remember the days of getting 10 bombs of a g of crystal and that would last 3 people all night and a very messy night at that. The old blue and pink stations aswell they were lovely.

How are you any way man?

Dusting my old raving shoes this Saturday :) got some Canadian supposed to be ?saffrole? stuff to have , looks and smells lovely tests a nice deep purple on the Marquis aswell

You doing ravers reunited on 24th pal?

Yeah its not the same anymore i agree, i do still enjoy it from time to time though and have a blast when on it. Gonna have a sample line of a bit i got in today for a rave in a couple weeks. Closest ive got to the old feeling was when i managed to get some mda off the onions and mixed that with some md, was really good stuff that.

So this is what we have found locally. Apparently from Amsterdam. It's pricier than usual 25 a g average stuff around here.

TWB - have you tried the translucent/clear stuff yet and if so, what was it like?

Cannot find anything at all (either in London or the DW) that looks anything like this ?

I haven't had ex in forever. Hard to get in my area. That's my favorite though.

Unfortunately the stuff we had was the usual. Good night, certainly got "high". Little love or euphoria. Not too mongy I guess was another plus. And didn't need much. 3 125 bombs.

Still, the search continues

What do you reckon the minimum price for legit MD is these days (if you're just buying a gram or two)? Have heard of some ridiculously cheap stuff recently, but the price makes me think it's bunk...

Its back to ?10 a g in Kent for decent stuff... Decent being the stuff that nobody can agree if it's like the old stuff but everyone is fucked on stuff.

Big chunky crystal stuffs.

Got a couple of technogyms, supposed to save them for a rave next saturday, but might just try one at weekend see see how they are

technogyms

erm, possible contender for the best pill name of 2018.

If you only have access to the couple and are confident about the source (in that you know they will be half decent beans at the least) I would save them for the dance but thats just me. I have tested one of pills prior to big weekends before so you are more than justified to do so yourself but with just one week, save the yips and your head strength - you may have better night for giving it a rest this week. But again its just what I would do if I still had the means and will to start going out properly, even just a bit.

Where are you off to next Saturday, if you don't mind me asking (seriously, you don't have to at all as its perfectly reasonable to want to keep your personal agenda off a public board -.I am just genuinely interested as fuck in these things.)?

I havn't been out in 2 years (the longest ever break) and havn't taken an E in over 1 years (another record achieved without any effort) but still crave it when my mood isn't too low. I just need to get more active, give the junky drugs a wide berth for a while at least and if I can maintain for a month or so I would have to get back in the mix a bit to locate some pills and amphetamines. I would be good to go after that I don't mind going out on my own any more I'm just happy to find good music where I can and make the most of it.

I dont mind saying where im going mate, its a hardcore classics night at ravers reunited at the emporium in coalville. And in regards to the technogyms, currently coming up 1 right now, i know what u mean tho about saving it for the rave, but knowing they were there i just cant help myself sometimes, but ive still got 1 more and will take a couple of caps of mandy aswell so i'll have plenty