• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Had some lovely locally sourced MDMA crystal last night. Proper took me back to the old days! hard house rocking the flat, full on pirate gurns! haha even tried to get twenty quid out of the stereo thinking it was a cash machine. Came as a lovely translucent white rock. Felt fine and dandy today even after 3 hours sleep. Went to the Spoons, thatchers and black x4 and im back in the game...

Had some lovely locally sourced MDMA crystal last night. Proper took me back to the old days! hard house rocking the flat, full on pirate gurns! haha even tried to get twenty quid out of the stereo thinking it was a cash machine. Came as a lovely translucent white rock. Felt fine and dandy today even after 3 hours sleep. Went to the Spoons, thatchers and black x4 and im back in the game...

sound's exactly like the mdma ive been getting more recently, for awhile i was getting good "cola" looking mdma. About 4-5 weeks ago this white glass like showed up, again tested fine. However id say this white stuff is far cleaner in terms of the actual high, how long it last's & the comedown not been a total car crash. Really rate the new stuff. ill put a photo up in a sec

atnsba.jpg

^ Beautiful crystal.

For the past few years I have only been sold the cola type stuff.

Don?t know if anyone else has spotted but there are a few reports on Green peace symbol with love on the reverse pills.

Two reports both suggesting PMA or at least a shit pill with nasty side effects. Be aware!

^ Beautiful crystal.

For the past few years I have only been sold the cola type stuff.

yeah the cola is all i could source for some time, then this showed up and i aint been offered cola since. I know the people say MDMA is just mdma but this clearer stuff really is alot cleaner in terms of come down & been able to dance. the cola leaves you some what spangled and unable to do much at all i found?

^ Spot on.
No forced desire to dance or move around, heavy legs. I found that dosing low is the key (150mg) or I end up couch locked with the Cola MDMA.

^ Spot on.
No forced desire to dance or move around, heavy legs. I found that dosing low is the key (150mg) or I end up couch locked with the Cola MDMA.

yeah exactly how you describe it, anything over a medium dose it get's real messy fast and im doing upside down smile's all night, whilst trying to chew my eyebrow off at the same time? 8( :\

I have been thinkin about the ongoing talk of magic going from pills and think i know why... when i started raving in 88 and for a couple of years after everyone was on good clean E and or sid - no K, No meph, nothing eles apart from weed so we were all on the same buzz some times 1000's of us factor in sick DJ's who knew how to play the crowd and that is where the magic was.

Looking for some help
My name is King Cuzzo and I would like some information or advice. I am 19 years old , 5,6 ft and way about 59 kg( 131 in pounds )On Jan 12th 2018 I had my birthday and it was really fun. But I had a lil too much fun. I drank and smoked a lot but also did about 150mg of ecstasy that night. I woke up the next morning and continued to party again but this time i took two pills of 200mg each. Yes I know it?s a lot but at the time I wasn?t aware I just wanted to have fun. I?m not a regular user that was my 3rd time in my entire life. They day after I felt like shit. I was depressed, having brainzaps ( shocks through my body) at one point during that week I had a panic/ anxiety attack. I didn?t feel like I was in tune with reality merely just walking and I would after feel like I was having a delay. The weekend I stayed by a friend and drank lot of tea and vitamin C and slowly I got better. I had my appetite back and I felt normal. I started gym about 2 weeks after so I started sweating. After a couple days I started feeling the symptoms coming back but I still felt kinda normal. I would just feel a little out of sync. I?m not having any memory problems or spasms but I did get about one or two brainzaps during this time. I feel the same but just a little out of touch. And the two weeks before I was perfect. Is it because it?s still in my system and I started sweating it out or did I take to much and it?s just taking a while to come down. I?m going to see the doctors Tuesday. But would still like some advice

Looking for some help
My name is King Cuzzo and I would like some information or advice. I am 19 years old , 5,6 ft and way about 59 kg( 131 in pounds )On Jan 12th 2018 I had my birthday and it was really fun. But I had a lil too much fun. I drank and smoked a lot but also did about 150mg of ecstasy that night. I woke up the next morning and continued to party again but this time i took two pills of 200mg each. Yes I know it?s a lot but at the time I wasn?t aware I just wanted to have fun. I?m not a regular user that was my 3rd time in my entire life. They day after I felt like shit. I was depressed, having brainzaps ( shocks through my body) at one point during that week I had a panic/ anxiety attack. I didn?t feel like I was in tune with reality merely just walking and I would after feel like I was having a delay. The weekend I stayed by a friend and drank lot of tea and vitamin C and slowly I got better. I had my appetite back and I felt normal. I started gym about 2 weeks after so I started sweating. After a couple days I started feeling the symptoms coming back but I still felt kinda normal. I would just feel a little out of sync. I?m not having any memory problems or spasms but I did get about one or two brainzaps during this time. I feel the same but just a little out of touch. And the two weeks before I was perfect. Is it because it?s still in my system and I started sweating it out or did I take to much and it?s just taking a while to come down. I?m going to see the doctors Tuesday. But would still like some advice

It would not hurt to get yourself seen bud but in the grand scheme of things I would not worry too much - what you are describing is extremely common amongst ecstasy users who really go overboard for the first time. Your anxiety levels will remain somewhat raised for sometime which will make you feel out of sorts and synch but the longer you go without taking any more drugs (including cannabis, which can exacerbate these kinds of problems) the more normal you will feel.

PDATE: The whole weekend I was having trouble sleeping and eating. But I would just eat some fruits and drink some green tea , I started feeling a little like myself Sunday morning but it would go and come. I went to see the doctor and he told me I basically ran a marathon and body is drained and tired and needs time to recover. He also advised for me to do a check Thursday which I am going to do then next week Tuesday I have an appointment again. Thanks for the help but I have a couple questions. 1. Why did I feel back to normal after my 1 week comedown and right after 1.5 week I started feeling shit again. 2. Why did I struggling with sleeping and eating. I?m slowly getting back my appetite and sleep but I?m still kinda concerned. 3. My eyes and brain have been feeling a little heavy / foggy. I?m feeling like my eyes are little slow and I?m scared that I did permanent damage to brain from just one dose. Is it possible ? Thanks in advance and I would appreciate if you can explain in dept what happening.

It would not hurt to get yourself seen bud but in the grand scheme of things I would not worry too much - what you are describing is extremely common amongst ecstasy users who really go overboard for the first time. Your anxiety levels will remain somewhat raised for sometime which will make you feel out of sorts and synch but the longer you go without taking any more drugs (including cannabis, which can exacerbate these kinds of problems) the more normal you will feel.

Did you miss this Cuzzo? It was posted as the last post on the last page.

I have been thinkin about the ongoing talk of magic going from pills and think i know why... when i started raving in 88 and for a couple of years after everyone was on good clean E and or sid - no K, No meph, nothing eles apart from weed so we were all on the same buzz some times 1000's of us factor in sick DJ's who knew how to play the crowd and that is where the magic was.

hmm im from a different generation, and i still feel the pills & mdma were far better that i was taking between the backend of 2002 until around 2005 when all the legal high hit & the main sources for safrole were been wiped out. some1 mentioned alot of these been mdma/md combo's

never a fan of meph, or anything of the such either. just mdma & high quality weed/hash

Just swinging in to see if pills are good again yet. I take it it's still mongy stuff that's generally about? Any presses that are the exception?

Big updates on pages 14 and 15: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/791073-What-is-wrong-with-the-MDMA-available-today/page15

I thought you guys might be interested.

It's an interesting thread and good the rest of the world is finally catching on with what we've saying on here for years. However it seems we're no nearer to getting to the bottom of it and the succinct post by Pothole about the two alleged synthesis changes in the late 90's and 2010 (which I have seen voiced on here before) seemed to still be best reason for the changes.

Hey thanks for the tips, I did smoke weed 2x since and I feel kinda normal but I still feel anxious when I?m sobering up , I still feel little out of sync. I can finally go back outside and actually talk and walk but I still feel a little out of sorts. I?ll try and and stay away from the weed for a while. I?m just tryna get back to normal but at least I know I?m getting there. My memory is getting better again so I guess that?s good but how long will it take till I?m 100%?

Whilst I agree that a lot of the pills in recent years haven?t been as good as the old days (strong but more mongy basically) I do think things improved massively about a year ago. For example, those red defqons were beautiful if done in halves. Energetic, lovey, chatty, dancey etc. And since them, most have been really good.

But - I need to score some new ones now so what?s the view on the best ones around right now??

I have had brainzaps after a massive weekend on the yellow XO pills that were the best i have ever seen which biscuit can remember and back up. Its serotonin coming back into balance. The same thing happens coming off SSRI's. Nothing to be concerned about. They will go when your levels are back in balance