• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

It's so awesome to be hearing this guys :)

As you said FUBAR it's hard to blame all of your guys complaints on "loss of magic" and "nostalgia" when all the sudden a batch rolls through that brings all you guys back to the old days. This stuff sounds amazing..

I wonder if the producers finally listened? I've been reading over the regional thread and not two years ago it was mostly garbage, but this past 6-12months I've noticed the change as people start getting the good stuff again.

Just had an amazing roll two nights ago and I feel like a million bucks, I've got that cleansed "I needed that bad" type of feeling like I've got a clean slate to work with. Love it..

-GC

Where do you reside Mr.Chem? I'm guessing not the UK/Europe due to your use of 'you guys' and 'roll'. How's the general quality of the MDMA you get?

I recently had the orange & white Q dance and they were great. Probably the best I've had since UFO's/Nintendos. Proper come up, eye wiggles and rushing. 2/3 was perfect, Also had dilated pupils which I haven't had for years.

Rumours are that the mitsi will be followed up by 3 more classic presses. Anyone care to guess what these might be? I would go for Euros, Doves and maybe a Californian Sunrise as Rolexes and Stars are still done pretty regularly.

Rumours are that the mitsi will be followed up by 3 more classic presses. Anyone care to guess what these might be? I would go for Euros, Doves and maybe a Californian Sunrise as Rolexes and Stars are still done pretty regularly.

Have you tried the anniversary mitsis, Benson and if so, what are they like?

Regarding the 2 deaths at the Mutiny festival on Friday, I've heard from a couple of news sources that the offending pills were either Green Heinekens or Silver Audis. Anyone have personal experience of these?

Also, I've currently got access to Rolls Royces - any good?

My father has just told me he heard the report and he clearly stated that they were Green Heinekens - as he is unfamiliar with common stamps the fact that he was able to name them unprompted causes me to think that he at least accurately repeated what he heard.

If they were kosher and not PMA or something similar then this is a continuation of the worrying trend involving young females being seriously harmed by strong tablets.

I have also heard that arrests have been made. If the drugs concerned do turn out to be adulterated then for once I am happy that those responsible for their distribution can potentially be prosecuted. I do not usually hold dealers responsible for the harm caused to drug users as the helath risks are an ever present occupational hazard of consumption, provided that items are sold as advertised but even the most commercially driven Ecstasy dealer has no excuse in this day and age to be selling hazardous pills with the range of testing opportunities available.

Even the majority of the heroin dealers I have known over the years test their drugs, albeit using less ethical methods than testing but having served as a trusted guinea pig for various individuals over the years I have only my own short sightedness, my desire for free drugs and the misguided confidence these interactions instil between myself and the criminals that trust me.

Getting back OT, it is encouraging to see this thread being in a position to provide what Bluelight does best as despite the awful circumstances I hope that our members can continue to update the discussion as more details are provided by the media.

My heart goes out to all of those effected as indeed, they appear to be taking no risks above and beyond what by now 2 or 3 generations of dance dug users have already done. There for the grace of God go any of us x

The source I saw that stated 'Green Heinekens' was 'The Sun', so probably not entirely trustworthy. I'm more inclined to believe LBC radio who reported that the 'Silver Audis' were to blame. However, chances are we'll never find out for definite as there is no media milage in telling the truth!

Maybot - get yer fuckin rancid head out of yer arse and do something positive for the people for a change, you fuckin bitch...

The BBC are not as independent as we'd all like, these days, unfortunately. If I was into conspiracy theories, I'd say someone high up in the Government has information about someone high up in the BBC that could bring the entire corporation down if it became public; conveniently ignoring that the Government already have the power to do that anyway if they so choose.

At least they are only slanting their news based on the actual Tory government, as opposed to the kind of government Murdoch or Dacre would really like .....

sound's exactly like the mdma ive been getting more recently, for awhile i was getting good "cola" looking mdma. About 4-5 weeks ago this white glass like showed up, again tested fine. However id say this white stuff is far cleaner in terms of the actual high, how long it last's & the comedown not been a total car crash. Really rate the new stuff. ill put a photo up in a sec

atnsba.jpg

I've just seen these posts - it seems that good product is widespread at the moment, what with you guys in the SW and NE and myself in the NW. Wonder where Fishface resides?

^^ Sadly this seems to be coming to an end from what i know, source saying he isnt sure when its going to be available again at the moment. cant see there been a drought but this "glass" like md really is top quality. i aint touched the tan/cola since finding this and stocking up. thank fuck i do stock up eh

ooh its been a while since I was lurking in the MDMA / Pills thead on bluelight.

Gonna be hitting up a big event this weekend and have some extremely cheap MDMA and Heisenbergs which are rated as over >200mg.

I litterally take mdma or pills every blue moon these days.

Probably gonna go really easy......less is more these days for me. Last few times I ve been on it i completely black out ie I know Im having a great time but the next day i cannot recall anything. I need to look through mobile photos to try and piece together wtf I was doing the night before.

Indeed you are correct FUBAR.. We "roll balls" round here lol (thankfully I'm not the idiot who came up with that hah.) I just moved but where I lived before and am still connected was probably one of the best yet underrated places to get MDMA in America. It really shows in the dance scene of the area too.

You asked about quality and I'm grateful to say I've been very lucky these past 13 or so years. In fact I've only ever bought and taken bunk product one time (piped) and that was due to my trust in a particular line of presses combined with poor lighting. Even during the horrible days where piperazines ruled in the late 00's, I was still able to find high quality presses, just much more rarely.

It seems around here that mongy MDMA isn't really a problem either, I've never taken MDMA and not been able to dance for hours on end. With that said, the US is large and the market I partake in isn't the norm for this country. Most of the MDMA I take is a clear to off white crystals, and not fused rocks like most product out there but actual crystals that typically range from 50-150mg. About half of it has that gorgeous safrole smell (not too much though) the other half seems too pure to smell like anything at all.

It is because of this as well as my over decade experience that tells me losing the magic isn't as quick and easy to happen as people make it. And with that I also knew many of you U.K. folk weren't bullshitting when ya'll started complaining that something was different. You just know when you've taken good MDMA and when you haven't, I never bought the whole "your brain chemistry has changed" thing. It does happen (saw my brother go through it) but you've gotta be doing stupid amounts weekly for years before it catches up. And even then I've seen him roll once in awhile and still enjoy it..

-GC

all those who have been able to source that glass above care to chime in when they get a minute? is the glass still a float in your area - not sourcing, just trying to get a bigger picture. it seems this was wide spread from the north east & heading further south then i thought. I wont go back to the cola/tan - it just isnt the same.

all those who have been able to source that glass above care to chime in when they get a minute? is the glass still a float in your area - not sourcing, just trying to get a bigger picture. it seems this was wide spread from the north east & heading further south then i thought. I wont go back to the cola/tan - it just isnt the same.

Do you use the drug alot for dancing (if your interested in that sort of thing) or do you use it primarily in general social settings and parties?

Do you use the drug alot for dancing (if your interested in that sort of thing) or do you use it primarily in general social settings and parties?

Mainly use it at music event's, and not to often. once every few month at max, generally share between friends. percy wise it could last a few more events however no sign of glass like on the horizon at the moment :| 8(

In regards to rolls royces they seem to be a stamp that is used by a lot of different pressers so could be anything. There have been a few warnings about rolls royces on pill reports I seem to remember. The one time I took some yellow ones they seemed to be a bit dodgy. Felt cold and a bit dysphoric. Have quite a few in the stash but don't feel inclined to try them again.

In regards to the deaths it is tragic. I wish pressers wouldn't put upwards of 200mg of MD in pills, it is just stupid. I am sceptical that some of the stuff is even MD to be honest. People also need to start educating girls of the additional dangers of taking it.