• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

How much do you pay for a pill these days (for singles, not in bulk). The last pill I had was a Mitsubishi on New Years Eve 1999 (old cunt, I know lol :)). My then girlfriend bought them but IIRC they went for around the 5-6 quid per pill where In live (North) for singles, but I do remember some chances selling them for as much as 8 quid each if you were in a small club where no one else had any pills at all and the seller had s monopoly in which he could charge whatever he wanted, These were he days when pay-as-you-go mobiles and the internet had just really started become widespread, but still drug dealing in small pubs and clubs was very different than it is now.

Sorry for my off tangent ramblings lol..

tl:dr??

So yeah, pills today, how much for 1?

I did Storm back in the day.

Took around 80 mg of MDA yesterday, really didn't enjoy it, too psychedelic at that dose and I have a stonking headache today.

How much do you pay for a pill these days (for singles, not in bulk). The last pill I had was a Mitsubishi on New Years Eve 1999 (old cunt, I know lol :)). My then girlfriend bought them but IIRC they went for around the 5-6 quid per pill where In live (North) for singles, but I do remember some chances selling them for as much as 8 quid each if you were in a small club where no one else had any pills at all and the seller had s monopoly in which he could charge whatever he wanted, These were he days when pay-as-you-go mobiles and the internet had just really started become widespread, but still drug dealing in small pubs and clubs was very different than it is now.

Sorry for my off tangent ramblings lol..

tl:dr??

So yeah, pills today, how much for 1?

Personally speaking I can get them for a tenner each - but they're usually those high dose Dutch mongy fuckers so I don't bother. I prefer to buy crystal so I can weigh my own doses.

I used to get Mitsubishi's for 4 quid a pop...

Personally speaking I can get them for a tenner each - but they're usually those high dose Dutch mongy fuckers so I don't bother. I prefer to buy crystal so I can weigh my own doses.

I used to get Mitsubishi's for 4 quid a pop...

Yeah we were getting ripped off. I knew one girl who used to sell them for 8 quid exclusively (talking about Mitsubs here in qround '98-'99?). Thing was, when you were in a small club at 1:30 a.m. and planning on going partying afterwards and literally nobody else had anything at all then you are the paid it or you went without fucking capitalism for you eh? hahaha :)

Yeah we were getting ripped off. I knew one girl who used to sell them for 8 quid exclusively (talking about Mitsubs here in qround '98-'99?). Thing was, when you were in a small club at 1:30 a.m. and planning on going partying afterwards and literally nobody else had anything at all then you are the paid it or you went without fucking capitalism for you eh? hahaha :)

I always found that if I did that, I'd get to the afterparty/squat, and some cunt would be knocking them out dirt cheap, and you're sat there munching your ten pound pill which could have got you three. Not that I'm still bitter about that..

Not a word of a lie but around 1999 2000/2001 in the mitsu era I was getting 5 for ?10

The guys buying in quantity were getting them for 50p each!

Now if its buying at a festival or club it usually a ?10.

I was at a house party the other week and a few folk were popping whole 260/280mg pills.

Some folk were destroyed, some more sensible folk who took halves were still fairly mashed.

My pal who is on SSRIs got virtually nothing at all off it. When saw here take a whole one i was concerned but she literally felt nothing.

I was pleasantly high off 150mg of 6-APB........so fucking good.

Tried a blue fortnite last night with CP on the back. Very strong, major eye wiggles at first, and I threw up (which I don?t usually do) however that didn?t bother me so much because I was feeling so euphoric.
Nice tingly rushes all over, gurns galore - comedown wasn?t as bad as a hangover and I could function.
Definitely as good if not better than anything I did in the 90s.
Tested recently as mdma too on ecstasydata.org

When i first started buying pills, around 05 i think, I always thought they were a bit too cheap if that makes sense. Quality was great, used to get them for ?2 a pop if buying a few. Was excellent bang for your buck, triangle malcom x pills one of my favourites.

Whatever happened to all the hype around Manchester pills? Only ever got to try the rainbow drops (many thanks modern technology) and certainly pretty good compared to most stuff since the drought.

What were the later Manchester crew presses? I got the Mini Coopers and Teddy Bears and they were both pretty poor.

Also did anyone try the iPhone presses from around 6 months ago? Am I right in thinking they were highly rated?

What were the later Manchester crew presses? I got the Mini Coopers and Teddy Bears and they were both pretty poor.

Also did anyone try the iPhone presses from around 6 months ago? Am I right in thinking they were highly rated?

I tried the rainbow drops. Many people rated them, they weren?t bad, just a bit weak. Supposedly 200mg, but probably about 50mg in reality, because I had to double drop them to get a decent buzz.

Limey, are you one of the guys that's been upset with MDXX quality over the past years since the drought? Feel like I remember seeing your name amongst those conversations.

You feel like things are starting to change for the better again?

-GC

GC
There are still dodgy pills going around, cut with meth (some people like that, but not I) but I would say for the most part pills have been of good quality mdma. I have no idea about crystal/powder, about 5 years ago most ?Molly? here was methylone (bk-mdma)

The rainbow drops i had were the first batch im reasonably sure. For tiny pills i thought they packed a punch, although these days im a once or twice a year guy so no tolerance as such. I feel they were way better than anything else I have had post drought, crystal or pills. Im not sure what subsequent Manchester presses were, i used to find out by lurking on here! That's why I was curious, not seen mention of Manchester stuff in this thread for ages, are they still about?

Mini coopers and teddy bears ring a bell. Never tried them but seem to remember them mentioned on here as being UK produced stuff.

Brings back memories reading this 90 was my pill days

Me too. Although I only had them a handful of times. You never forget that feeling of your very first one where you don't know what to expect and it hits and you're like FUCKING HELL!!!! Especially if it was a quality pill like one if the original Mitsubishis... They were only supposedly 135mg MDMA (nothing compared to these super pills today) but my god did they work.

Since they died out I've did all usual legal high stims and mdma a few times but yeah old Mitsubishis were dam good

Since they died out I've did all usual legal high stims and mdma a few times but yeah old Mitsubishis were dam good

Yeh, Mitsubishis are the yardstick by which I judge all MDMA. Other ones that stick out in my mind are the original doves, pink calis and some salmon coloured crystal from a few months ago.

Yeh, Mitsubishis are the yardstick by which I judge all MDMA. Other ones that stick out in my mind are the original doves, pink calis and some salmon coloured crystal from a few months ago.

I know this has been asked before but do you think the fact the Mitsubishis were twice as good while being half as strong as today's pills is just down to synth? Or just us remembering them as being better or what?

It can't just be synth cos plenty of today's pills supposedly still use the safrole synth and not the P2P.one (Im not a chemist so apologies if I'm wrong...but I read this thread and I think that's correct).