• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Got some fantastic MDMA on the weekend, all the classic signs of what we all love and miss.......BUT....the come down was horrendous and as Ive got older the come downs outweigh the up so although it was nice to visit, I don't think Ill be going there again for a while.

The tiredness and lethargy plus feeling down in the dumps just doesnt seem worth it any more.

Well, if SHM of all people found them to be special, then that seals it. I had them again last night. Initially dropped alone, but ended up seeking out mates to join, because I felt too sociable to be alone. Still got a smile on my face today. I know exactly what you mean about the MDA thing, SHM. Every time I've taken them I've ended up in a right state.

Shame to hear about a copycat batch, but I'm fairly certain they're still about, if you buy from the right person...

Is the copycat bunch confirmed or just (rightfully) speculated?

Is the copycat bunch confirmed or just (rightfully) speculated?

I'd say speculation. Appears they did run out but all appear restocked. The ones I've tested would be prob restock, I'd have to ask a friend who asks a friend etc to be sure.

The only thing I did notice that on some the NL is not that readable or in fact you can't see it, maybe Treacle and others can confirm on their early ones. Could be the die has become worn IE later pressing, maybe MD drops who knows.

As with MD everyone can have some differential of experience tolerance, set, setting, use of prescribed drugs or combos etc. A one off report compared to several I'd say still good

But check dimensions 1.1 cm across 0.4 cm depth. Believe that was also reported on the official test report from check your drugs.

I'd say speculation. Appears they did run out but all appear restocked. The ones I've tested would be prob restock, I'd have to ask a friend who asks a friend etc to be sure.

The only thing I did notice that on some the NL is not that readable or in fact you can't see it, maybe Treacle and others can confirm on their early ones. Could be the die has become worn IE later pressing, maybe MD drops who knows.

As with MD everyone can have some differential of experience tolerance, set, setting, use of prescribed drugs or combos etc. A one off report compared to several I'd say still good

But check dimensions 1.1 cm across 0.4 cm depth. Believe that was also reported on the official test report from check your drugs.

Thanks for the info mate, appreciate it.

Have done some digging around on Dark Net and it's not too difficult to see who they're sourced from and who's actually reselling the stuff, will stick an order in tentatively. There's a scary amount of vendors selling them though, if you're buying on DNM use the forums provided to get a better idea of what's going on.

Thanks for the info mate, appreciate it.

Have done some digging around on Dark Net and it's not too difficult to see who they're sourced from and who's actually reselling the stuff, will stick an order in tentatively. There's a scary amount of vendors selling them though, if you're buying on DNM use the forums provided to get a better idea of what's going on.

I don't like to assume (makes an ass out of u and me).

So checking about and now appears more data

http://www.checkyourdrugs.at/media/checkit_Warnungen_09161.pdf

Big variance on Defqons 147 up to 245 mg. So exercise caution when dosing.

My dimension are off as well but that's possibly the way you measure.

Also NL logo is definitely reduced from some later pics could be worn off during transport or die. One thing that does appear on all pics seen is one cut away section next to the NL is not uniform to the other two.

Last edited:
Did 1X Defqon on the Sunday of a festival. Good but I needed more. Probably because it was day 3 on the trot.

EDIT - Did silver bars on the Fri and Sat and they blew the head off me, nice and clean.

Grabbed my defqons that have been put away where even I can't get to for months due to recent events which some members know about and understand why I've done that... Anyway can only just make out the NL stamp it's on the top left point on the right of the break line if that makes sense? It will to those that have them or had them. Still look boss, but then found a pick n mix bag too and in it is the most white speckled supreme I've seen and anyone that has had one of the brighter MK1 supremes will know they are great dids, I personally think we have CP to thank for other pressers upping thrust game with quality.

Because for me CPs presses have always been spot on, nice MD on them and was making a name for himself, nownthisnmigjt be a conicodence but CPs presses have always been a little bit crumbled and not had that gloss finish some others have but if you remember the Dutch lions were a bit crumbly and didn't have that gloss finish and we all know the script with them. Like I said could be a massive coincidence but something to ponder over?

Oh and forgot to mention there was an OG Dutch lion in the pick n mix ;)

Anyone tried the red (or very dark purple?) Warner Brothers?

I find reports on every other color of Warner Brothers, but not red. Ecstasaydata, Pillreports, neither had red Warner Brothers. Reddit had a post and someone responded they could be copycats as the press is very old now.

Anyone hear about them or try them?

Had some yellow Rolls Royces for Cream Closing party in Ibiza, they were alright but the music took complete control, pure trance classics. I could have done all night sober and still enjoyed it but these only enhanced it greater, jaw was going wild and rushed my tits off, I saw a lot of skeptical reviews on PR but they were quite good. Ended up buying a load of MD though instead, theres quite a lot of pills on the island, Teslas are everywhere and Music On pills, strange shape.

No defqons when asking about, but cant be too picky I guess. :p

Sounds amazing mate. Do you recall any of the classics that were played?

Last edited:
I'm glad to report good MD crystal is back! Ended up with a free night to myself without the missus, so I decided to test a low dose (140mg) of the crystal I got in. I didn't fancy getting too spangled, as I had a busy weekend ahead.

I won't bore you with a long trip report, but the stuff was incredible. I wasn't expecting much as 140 is a low dose for me ( I usually start with .2), but for the first time in God knows how long, I finally felt empathy again on MDMA! Ended up going down the local and chatting ears off, whilst hugging randoms. Proper state! Furthermore, it was rushy as fuck and I finally got eye wobbles once again! Lasted a good 4 hours without a re-dose! I'm glad my quest for good MD has finally come to an end :D. Now to stock up further!

1.4 is not a low dose of good MDMA. Its actually quite a high dose. When i was involved in it we put 125mg in a cap and never ever had a complaint and this was from people who have rolled every weekend for many years even decades.

last weekend I was given a bright yellow redbull. Id had the pink ones before which where the typical 200mg dutch bean, mongy but strong and same goes for the yellow ones but they seemed to be poorly pressed, crumbly and rough so im unsure if they are from the same pressers. Had absolutely no comedown or sore jaw the next day which was plus though.

Took 200mg of crystal on friday which got me completely monged out and falling all over the place, no bueno.

I think in future I should stick to 1 dose of around 120mg - 160mg. Anyway its time for a long break as MD seems to really fuck my mood after years of weekly abuse in the past. 8(

What are peoples thoughts on 6-apb? ive had some for quite a while but havnt got round to trying it yet.

That's good to hear, SilentRoller.

Is this PMK-synthed MD described as such by your supplier? I'd very much like to find my way to such glorious territory myself, so just wondering what to ask (search) for.

Just happened upon an old stashish of beans, too, including Rainbow Drops, a blue Dutch Lion, UFOs, and a Mercedes AMG.

Just need to locate some good Xtal now.

Grabbed my defqons that have been put away where even I can't get to for months due to recent events which some members know about and understand why I've done that... Anyway can only just make out the NL stamp it's on the top left point on the right of the break line if that makes sense? It will to those that have them or had them. Still look boss, but then found a pick n mix bag too and in it is the most white speckled supreme I've seen and anyone that has had one of the brighter MK1 supremes will know they are great dids, I personally think we have CP to thank for other pressers upping thrust game with quality.

Because for me CPs presses have always been spot on, nice MD on them and was making a name for himself, nownthisnmigjt be a conicodence but CPs presses have always been a little bit crumbled and not had that gloss finish some others have but if you remember the Dutch lions were a bit crumbly and didn't have that gloss finish and we all know the script with them. Like I said could be a massive coincidence but something to ponder over?

Oh and forgot to mention there was an OG Dutch lion in the pick n mix ;)

Choices choices! Never can keep em long enough if there good.

Choices choices! Never can keep em long enough if there good.

That's nothing boa ;) I'm not a massive E heab I can take'rm or leave'em, only do them at a gig/festival/event or at a good house party, plus they've been put away where I can't get them easily due to current circumstances, got a fair stamp collection I have ;)

I'm glad to report good MD crystal is back! Ended up with a free night to myself without the missus, so I decided to test a low dose (140mg) of the crystal I got in. I didn't fancy getting too spangled, as I had a busy weekend ahead.

I won't bore you with a long trip report, but the stuff was incredible. I wasn't expecting much as 140 is a low dose for me ( I usually start with .2), but for the first time in God knows how long, I finally felt empathy again on MDMA! Ended up going down the local and chatting ears off, whilst hugging randoms. Proper state! Furthermore, it was rushy as fuck and I finally got eye wobbles once again! Lasted a good 4 hours without a re-dose! I'm glad my quest for good MD has finally come to an end :D. Now to stock up further!

Hmm interesting. Things seem to be picking up then im led to believe? Gonna get meself on these naughty sites i think. Been browsing for months and researching what and who and whatnot, think am gonna bite the bullet and order

That is a strange one.

Though the dutch were pressing I think some sort of Pharm pills with either valium stamp or something else but in white, they were really thick, cant for my life remember. It was strange tbh because they were really good pills but had a pharm sleeping tablet stamp, ill have a look. Imagine taking one of those thinking you were due a nice sleep?
Maybe made for export, put in blister packs and valium packaging. Ingenious way to ship in bulk overseas.

For those that care, MDA is making a come-back in the UK. Just ordered 15 115mg caps of MDA from the darknet. Time to trip absolute tits....