• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

To be honest, I'd much rather use the DNMs, which usually sell lab tested chemicals, from source, than trust an English dealer, who has no clue what he's selling. I've never heard anyone on here getting PMA from online, but plenty of people drop dead from it when they buy pills here. To be fair, other than PMA, the chances now are that your pills will be MDMA. It's worth the risk, if it's a personal amount, as well.

The Kit-Kats sound interesting. The fact they're lower-dosed makes me very hopeful that they're the same MDMA as the Defqons, otherwise they'd be very disappointing. A full drop of a Defqon is too much on a night out, as well, I would have thought. I couldn't walk properly, when I tried a full one.

Things really are looking up. Me and my mate are having a Defqon later. Enjoy yourself, everyone! :)

To be honest, I'd much rather use the DNMs, which usually sell lab tested chemicals, from source, than trust an English dealer, who has no clue what he's selling. I've never heard anyone on here getting PMA from online, but plenty of people drop dead from it when they buy pills here. To be fair, other than PMA, the chances now are that your pills will be MDMA. It's worth the risk, if it's a personal amount, as well.

The Kit-Kats sound interesting. The fact they're lower-dosed makes me very hopeful that they're the same MDMA as the Defqons, otherwise they'd be very disappointing. A full drop of a Defqon is too much on a night out, as well, I would have thought. I couldn't walk properly, when I tried a full one.

Things really are looking up. Me and my mate are having a Defqon later. Enjoy yourself, everyone! :)

And you believe they are lab tested? Why's that because they say so? Come on treacle I thought better of you than to be so naive, they are no different to a street dealer, except you don't know what they like like or their name etc, they will still tell you what you want to hear so you buy their product...

But anyway enjoy your night, in waiting till the end of the month to get back on them, was mid July I last had one so hopefully 2 months will be a long enough gap.

They're 125mg and 160mg HCL... And you know they are the defqon successors due to the circled N on them just like the defqons

Last edited:
They're 125mg and 160mg HCL... And you know they are the defqon successors due to the circled N on them just like the defqons

Fucking hell mate you'll have to edit that picture, remove the source :p On another note, that particular source does amazing Ace of Spades pill, the best I've had in years :D

that particular source does amazing Ace of Spades pill

Don't I know it! Still have about 13 of them left - the best pills I have had since...ever. The come-up is a bit rough, but 2 spades in a night made me look like I was having a stroke...an absolute dribbling mess!

Ha ha. Your going to get a virtual wrist slapping.

Oooooo no not a virtual wrist slapping and *you're getting a virtual spelling and grammar lesson not so smart arse... Picture deleted I don't have time to be fucking around editing and FYI for you dark web lot that can read... Go back a post or 2 of mine and you'll see I don't use the dark web but a noob like me could get access to that picture etc etc. I've not sourced as I've not asked where to get them from or said so and I think if the vendor was that assed they wouldn't put their name on it, or maybe the vendor is George Foreman in which case he's probably so proud of them that's why he put his name on them :p

Since the launch of the dark web, I 'know someone' who has bought hundreds of pills online and every single one has been exactly as described. Previous to that, the same 'someone' had bought hundreds of pills from regular dealers and been ripped off bloody loads! MCPP, PMA, complete duds, speed pills....even fucking smints! (Yes, they look like superman logos to a naive 18 year old).

So, my point is Treacle is right, in my 'friends' experience anyway.

Oh I'm not denying that but just because they write it doesn't mean it's true I know of people being had off by DNM, but it's swings and roundabouts

Since the launch of the dark web, I 'know someone' who has bought hundreds of pills online and every single one has been exactly as described. Previous to that, the same 'someone' had bought hundreds of pills from regular dealers and been ripped off bloody loads! MCPP, PMA, complete duds, speed pills....even fucking smints! (Yes, they look like superman logos to a naive 18 year old).

So, my point is Treacle is right, in my 'friends' experience anyway.

lol, reminds me of the years of BZP/piperazine pills that were sold for something silly like £2 each, I should have known when the guy would offer 5 for £10, but I was young and naive (even more so o.o)

Oooooo no not a virtual wrist slapping and *you're getting a virtual spelling and grammar lesson not so smart arse... Picture deleted I don't have time to be fucking around editing and FYI for you dark web lot that can read... Go back a post or 2 of mine and you'll see I don't use the dark web but a noob like me could get access to that picture etc etc. I've not sourced as I've not asked where to get them from or said so and I think if the vendor was that assed they wouldn't put their name on it, or maybe the vendor is George Foreman in which case he's probably so proud of them that's why he put his name on them :p
8( Blimey wasn't expecting that reaction. :p

I agree though that in a ideal world having a local dealer with high grade MDMA on tap is the ideal but I have never had that. I would have to go through mate's dodgy street dealers. Those kit kats do look nice though, Q dances have been by far the best pills I have had in the last few years so if they are as good as them I will seek them out.

Q-dance and checkpoint... People raved about Nintendo crew ones and yeah some were good but I always preferred the q-dance crews but now CP is on the scene and the MD in their pills is nice

Q-dance and checkpoint... People raved about Nintendo crew ones and yeah some were good but I always preferred the q-dance crews but now CP is on the scene and the MD in their pills is nice
I agree, I've found Nintendo produce to be more mongy usually. The Warner Bros were amazing though.

I agree, I've found Nintendo produce to be more mongy usually. The Warner Bros were amazing though.

Did you ever try the OG APS? I had find in my collection it was tested at 140mg, Defo wasn't a q-dance or Nintendo press as there weren't baby about big the MD was on point... As for the q-dance vs Nintendo, without stirring shit the yanks always preferred Nintendos but for me it was q-dance the OG defqons, androids, bluetoiths etc were bang in only gang 180mg in where as Nintendo banged 200+... Will give them credit for the OG dominoes and whoever pressed the adidas trefoil (also because I'm an adidas head 30+ pairs of adidas trainers)

But yet Nintendo have done good ones and q-dance have and before any of you assume I'm a rep... CP has never had a bad pill always been bangers supremes especially, press might be crumbly buy the product is bang on... Had it out with a yank saying CPNare garbage and Nintendo are "fire" because they been pressing longer, but how does he not know it's an old chemist from that crew maybe that's disbanded and set his own line up. Plus just because you've been doing it longer doesn't mean you're better, the phrase "practice makes perfect" is utter bullshit... Now i might be wired and rambling on but ill tell you why that's saying bullshit because you can practice all you want and if you practice shit you'll only ever produce/be shit... So just because this yank is narrow minded think if that because the Nintendo crew have been going longer than CP they'll be better is shit because they could have spent 4 years pressing poor and CP done 1 year pressing high end, also what if the top chemist at CP used to work for Nintendo or q-dance? That happens but non of us will know.

FYI... This is only speculation if any crew read I'm not slagging off just giving my opinion and sorry if it offends and don't worry I'll probably get back lash
2. Admin/moderators if any of this is against forum rules please edit and I apologise if so... Take it easy and happy rolling %)

I never tried the AP's, but I was looking out for them. I wanted to find the Adidas Trefoils too, and the Purple Bugattis were supposed to be rocket fuel.

I still don't know who pressed the Blue Teslas, but they felt even better than the orange ones for me. Everything from CP has been on point though.

Damn, we all must really love pills lol.

Purple Bugattis were superb - gutted I only have one left for my collection ☹️

Defqons

Marquis - instant a gourgeous deep dark purple

Mandelin - dark blue initial black 10 seconds.

Mecke - instant intense green 10 seconds changes to a royal blue

Liebermann - instant intense brown changing to black

Froehde - instant black changing to show dark blue

Gallic acid - brown instant then green 13 seconds turning back to brown in 46 seconds. There is a theory that the reaction of brown to green to brown in this time line shows presence of left over safferole from synth - don't flame me I'm just quoting safe4test.

Simons - blue instant.

Laymans terms best results I've ever seen. Clarity of colours, changes are very clear and very fast / instant. No other colourations seen in margins of reagent.

Remember this was one pill tested of a certain batch. Always test your own to make sure.

I'd say these bad boys are looking very promising. Consumption will have to wait for suitable time and place.

A friend just gave me a couple of what are supposed to be 2CBs, I have never had 2CB before, but I have had RC pellets which is exactly what these look like, very bad pressed crumbly mulberry coloured cylinders. Anybody in Ireland come across these.