• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

But it isnt the same mdma that i first tried 25 years ago. It doesnt make you want to hug strangers. It doesnt saucer your eyes. It doesnt give you mad rushes of energy rising from your feet to your head.

The last good pills/mdma I had was the Nintendos in 2013, 4 of us stripped naked on my sofa listening to BBC Philharmonic Orchestra franticly chatting shit about life. We also deemed it a great idea to Whatsapp pictures of the event to certain girlfriends, didn't go down well. But that's what it's all about :D

I'll drop plenty of 'I love you man' on today's crystal but there's no profound empathy or love in comparison. And where are my insane rushes, give me them back please.

The last good pills/mdma I had was the Nintendos in 2013.

The logo shaped cream coloured ones?

I really wanted to try those... The reviews were great at the time.

I've a couple of those in my collection but never got to try them (a few people I know contribute to my collection but I only get one or two).

I used to think I'd eat them all when I got older but, except for maybe one or two that I really loved at the time, I can't see it. Its become a historical record more than anything.

That and I still get lovely MDMA ??

If there was a test which could prove (or support) this old/new MD** debate then I'd be up for sending in an old Mitzi and one of these new Dutch jobbies.

(Yes, I'm sure there are plenty of you who could test them for me ;) )

DANGEROUS PILLS WARNING

Don't know a huge amount about what pills are circulating at the moment but my we've had a warning at work about some pills going about that are the shape of Donald Trumps head and a pink/orange colour and are described as "made in Holland and containing dangerously high levels of MDMA" several people have been hospitalised.

Figured people on here would know what they are.

Trumps have been around since June July. Seem to originate from Germany. Dosed at 250 ish Mg. So yep caution on a single drop. Talk of fakes / copies bad reactions around with slightly differing colour to originals but could well be dropping all at once etc.

Small Town! Well there?€™s a blast from the past. Glad to see you survived a year of her majesty and you made it out for the festive season. Hope everyone had a great NYE, alas mine was straight. Still saving a couple of Defqons for the right occasion. IMHO The start of all the good Gary from Q crew and blew all the ?€œit used to be so much better?€ arguments out the water; or in fact confirmed that we had been getting shite for years and a crew stood up and delivered.

Yes yes survived made some good mates and that ;) still got my pill collection, got the doubles out got 3 black don perignons, a pink Paul frank money, CP Snapchat, yellow Phillip plien, pink red bull

Ez all long time no see.

Just picked up a pill from my regular and trusted source and as many times before I can't find this new pill on pill report.

Has a peace sign embossed on front with love stamped on the back. There's been similar before but with a break line and in America / Holland. No mention of love stamp on those reports either.

Anyone seen these before? Got no reason to not trust my guy as had loads off him that had no report, only for one to get posted months later.

Exactly. It works. It fucks you up. The music sounds better. Makes you wanna dance.

But it isnt the same mdma that i first tried 25 years ago. It doesnt make you want to hug strangers. It doesnt saucer your eyes. It doesnt give you mad rushes of energy rising from your feet to your head.

Well, just to clarify/remind; you're speaking for yourself here, not me.

Admittedly I don't tend to hug strangers any more, but then again I don't really do MDMA in clubs any more. If I was, I'd imagine would be. My mates certainly were the other week.

I think it's also important to remember that you're not seeing a club through the ridiculously widened eyes of those early MDMA experiences as a young drugged up youth with massively lowered inhibitions and a foot in a new way to be/think. Culturally/socially, we tend to see that initial behaviour we embarked in with a sceptical eye and consider it cheesy/cliche. Eventually you come to realise that the club was never really unified and connected with a special bond (maybe in some kind of deep, abstract way), but that people are individuals and get to know each other, and given enough time come to dislike about as many people as they thought they loved in such environments, as with any social group/s.

I'm not denying that people out there or experiencing it differently; just that there could be many differing factors, and that for some it's just exactly the same as it always was.

When i take pills nowadays, I know i am e?€™d up but the full range of effects just aren?€™t there anymore.

And no, I haven?€™t lost the magic.

How do you know?

This argument is really frustrating. It just goes round and round.

I sound like an old fart but If you were popping well-known pills in the early to mid nineties (doves 93/94 early press mitzis 97/98) you would know, without doubt, that what we are getting served today is sub-par. I am not the only person making this claim.

Some chaps have put forward some interesting theories to why this might be happening in the mdma section of the forum.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/791073-What-is-wrong-with-the-MDMA-available-today

The ?losing the magic? myth? In my opinion, Its bollocks. How come acid, mushrooms, speed and weed all feel the same to me as they did back then...

Well said that man!

Thread started in 2016 and it's still going ???

Whats going on, they use to only last a few months. Number of posters must be well down. I would have posted on these threads almost daily a few years ago.

Okay Digger but:

I sound like an old fart but If you were popping well-known pills in the early to mid nineties (doves 93/94 early press mitzis 97/9 you would know, without doubt, that what we are getting served today is sub-par. I am not the only person making this claim.

I find it very hard to believe that the pills I started taking in 2002 were anything below par or not "proper" MDMA/MDA. They were more than doing exactly as intended and any club I attended would bare ample witness to this. Also, interestingly, other people are making claims that the MDMA hasn't been the same since 2008, and various other dates, not 93/94. That implies that this whole thing is somewhat subjective.

The ?losing the magic? myth? In my opinion, Its bollocks. How come acid, mushrooms, speed and weed all feel the same to me as they did back then...

I have seen people on this very forum make the very same claims about most drugs, and particularly LSD.

My personal experience is that drug experiences completely alter over time. Weed has reared multiple different faces for me over the years, to the point that I can now only handle a maximum of three flakes in a pipe. I don't blame the weed - I blame my neurochemistry/mentality/the weather/the environment I'm in/the dose/the different day/whatever.

I'm 100% hearing that people are experiencing MDMA differently, and that there might me something - or multiple reasons - for that. However, I'm just making the point that not everyone thinks/experiences this, and that certain people (like me) are getting exactly the same buzz they were sixteen years ago.

I do wonder how many people might actually be missing MDA, and not MDMA.... it is the original 'love drug', after all.

whats peoples take on this :

Latest vlog this time on a drug called "Uber" it's a suped up ecstasy(MDMA) pill being sold to school kids in and around Manchester & Salford for ?8 to ?10 a pill or 2 for ?15 the alarming thing is this drug is reportedly esctasy(MDMA) laced fentanyl I personally think this drug could be MDMA or a suped up version of MDMA either way it's being sold and taken by school kids locally and nationally the daily record reports an adult and two teenagers were rushed to hospital after taking MDMA drug it's a matter of time before it kills someone.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/?/man-two-teenagers-rushed-ho?

It's being sold by drug dealers to school kids away from schools these school kids are easily influenced and who give into peer pressure, dare each other and find it funny to spike each other etc I've heard it's been taken into schools from kids who have bought the drug from a dealer then selling them/taking throughout Manchester & Salford namely in and around Harper green high school if it's being sold locally I'm guessing it's being sold further a field.

Parents, pupils, teachers and headmasters please be aware of this drugs, I've contacted the media inrelation to this drug called a "uber" its a suped up version of ectasy prevention is key, So keep an eye out for these pills with "uber" printed on it pictured below.

Please note the "uber" drugs in the photo are not mine and have been sent to me via social media.

"Blue Uber Pill" ^ Any1 come across them or able to source and send 1 off for lab testing? we've seen PMA in pills.. now fent? how true is this story though.. And if it is true im wondering do these pills contain fent? :?

whats peoples take on this :

Latest vlog this time on a drug called "Uber" it's a suped up ecstasy(MDMA) pill being sold to school kids in and around Manchester & Salford for ?8 to ?10 a pill or 2 for ?15 the alarming thing is this drug is reportedly esctasy(MDMA) laced fentanyl I personally think this drug could be MDMA or a suped up version of MDMA either way it's being sold and taken by school kids locally and nationally the daily record reports an adult and two teenagers were rushed to hospital after taking MDMA drug it's a matter of time before it kills someone.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/?/man-two-teenagers-rushed-ho?

It's being sold by drug dealers to school kids away from schools these school kids are easily influenced and who give into peer pressure, dare each other and find it funny to spike each other etc I've heard it's been taken into schools from kids who have bought the drug from a dealer then selling them/taking throughout Manchester & Salford namely in and around Harper green high school if it's being sold locally I'm guessing it's being sold further a field.

Parents, pupils, teachers and headmasters please be aware of this drugs, I've contacted the media inrelation to this drug called a "uber" its a suped up version of ectasy prevention is key, So keep an eye out for these pills with "uber" printed on it pictured below.

Please note the "uber" drugs in the photo are not mine and have been sent to me via social media.

"Blue Uber Pill" ^ Any1 come across them or able to source and send 1 off for lab testing? we've seen PMA in pills.. now fent? how true is this story though.. And if it is true im wondering do these pills contain fent? :?

Sounds like scaremongering from 'The Daily Mail' to me. WTF is 'suped up ecstacy' anyway??

Sounds like scaremongering from 'The Daily Mail' to me. WTF is 'suped up ecstacy' anyway??

i thought id seen a report on this press, recently to? but i cant seem to find anything.. it sounds like possibly high dosed XTC which has made its way into the hands of teens. similar case to the teddy bears last year? the news report on the teddys was centered on "manchester/salford" area to.. hmm

i thought id seen a report on this press, recently to? but i cant seem to find anything.. it sounds like possibly high dosed XTC which has made its way into the hands of teens. similar case to the teddy bears last year? the news report on the teddys was centered on "manchester/salford" area to.. hmm

Dunno mate; but 'fentanyl laced pills' sounds suspiciously like the bullshit touted by the media in the early 90s regarding 'smack laced pills'. It never happened...

Dunno mate; but 'fentanyl laced pills' sounds suspiciously like the bullshit touted by the media in the early 90s regarding 'smack laced pills'. It never happened...

100% agree, I'm calling bullshit, there's all this hype about fentanyl being like 100x stronger than smack etc which is scary!!! And yeah people are dying off it and i can see the advantage of cutting your smack with it (not that I agree with cutting, anyone that knows me knows I don't like to ruin a good thing but that's with flake don't think I'm a smack head, far from it, uppers guy me)

But anyway back to the point, why would anyone put fentanyl in pills as it gives the opposite effect to what a pill does, if anything you'd put in an mdma or speed alternative, another cheaper upper not a downer, so I don't for 1 minute believe pills have had fentanyl put in them just like "smacky pills" just poorly synthed md that gives that mongy effect.

But my opinion aside and even with all my experience of pills etc and without sounding bigheaded I know what to look for in a pill I'd still get some EZ test kits to be on the safe side, plus I've been out the game for a year due to a stint at hmp and have noticed a bit of a change in the pill scene since before I went away early 2017, anyone else noticed that 2017 not been as good as 2016?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was just a case of some clueless little twats hearing about fentanyl laced this and that from the states (although that's mainly oxycodone pills) and thought because it's cheap they would throw a little bit in with whatever badly synthesized MDMA they had not reslising one is a stimulant and one is a depressant.....assuming of course that the story is actually true.

It would certainly result in the consumer of the pills getting wasted but exactly what the net effect of taking fentanyl or fentanyl analogues along with MDMA is pretty much unknown....It would likely increase the risk of respiratory depression though.

Given the potency of fent and fent analogues, the cost and the fact it's orally active in microgram amounts, it would be much more feasable and cost effective than putting heroin in pills/speed or whatever.....which as you say never happened for a number of reasons not least cost..

No one is going to cut a drug with another drug that's many times more expensive....using a cheap fent analogue sourced from China would get round that point though.....doesn't mean it actually happens but cutting oraly consumed drugs with fent is more feasable than cutting them with heroin

Last edited:
these are the latest to come my way, id recommend taking these in half's if in-experienced or even if you have experience with high dose beans (ive taken a fair few and 1 had me wher ei wanted to be for 4-5 hours easily?) these hit hard. enjoyed these over the weekend at a big event. Kept a few back for whats going to hopefully be the start of a new collection. aiming to hold onto 4-5 of each known dutch press to come my way each time

Phillip Pleins ;

1olt1c.jpg

1q4m75.jpg

ill post some test results and possibly a report over n PR in the next few days for these.