• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Now then, so what's pills have I been missing out on this last year? Some members may remember me for telling it how it is haha, but yeah been away for a year in one of her majesty's hotels. Noticed this thread hasn't been too busy though, I see the way dance crew are still making belters.

Yes I can remember you waiting for your room to be ready. Hope your time was not too hard.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong board.

Me and my friends bought a pretty suspect pill in north London area It was called a link lock pill it was obviously pink and on the front of the pill it an out-print of the word "lock" with an boarder around it. On the back the pill had a line for halving it. Once the pill was broken we examined it and it had tiny blue specs in it. We did not test the pills for mdma. Once we had taken half a pill each (about 4-5 of us) it took one person 20-25 minutes for it to hit him. Then another from an 1hr - 1hr30m and the rest about 45minutes. Only one persons pupils dialated although on the redose everyone's eyes had dialated. One person zoned out completely and didn't talk for the full high pretty much. Normally we gurn on pills but we didn't on this. If anyone has an information on this pill I'll be very thankful. No one was harmed.

There are pink GLOCKS going around at the moment. However the logo is inpressed. tested at around 150mg

http://checkit.wien/media/checkit_Warnungen_10171.pdf

^Moved from MED > EADD as that's where we have our UK pill discussion, and you're likely to get the best answer. Unfortunately nobody will know the contents of your pill, but you can find out for us by either buying an ecstasy test kit and/or send your pill for laboratory analysis at www.wedinos.org - which is based in Wales. :)

I'd be interested to know if anybody else has tried these. Also, have you tried checking https://www.pillreports.net ?

Anyway, thanks for notifying us. :)

Edit: I've just checked pillreports and people are getting Kim Jong Un pills. =D

^ test results from some kim jong un's - First batch encountered weeks before these 1s were a solid press, no where near as chalky. the smell of these dodgy 1s is awful to

Small Town! Well there’s a blast from the past. Glad to see you survived a year of her majesty and you made it out for the festive season. Hope everyone had a great NYE, alas mine was straight. Still saving a couple of Defqons for the right occasion. IMHO The start of all the good Gary from Q crew and blew all the “it used to be so much better” arguments out the water; or in fact confirmed that we had been getting shite for years and a crew stood up and delivered.

Small Town! Well there’s a blast from the past. Glad to see you survived a year of her majesty and you made it out for the festive season. Hope everyone had a great NYE, alas mine was straight. Still saving a couple of Defqons for the right occasion. IMHO The start of all the good Gary from Q crew and blew all the “it used to be so much better” arguments out the water; or in fact confirmed that we had been getting shite for years and a crew stood up and delivered.

That fuckin crew had better stand and deliver pronto... ;)

They do seem to have been quite a buzz over the Q dance FUBAR. Seems legendary status akin to Mitzi is bestowed to M&Ms Defqons Etc. Even Yanks want em (but they’d do em in 1/4 ;)

^ test results from some kim jong un's - First batch encountered weeks before these 1s were a solid press, no where near as chalky. the smell of these dodgy 1s is awful to

Is that two reagents tested or two separate pill tests? Both I’d not touch with FUBARS.

And how Much pill did you use! Looks like a US dose right there per test!

Came across this whilst pottering and thought it worth posting here...
Deaths related to MDMA are at an all-time high. In September of 2015, a report from the Office of National Statistics showed that deaths had increased from eight in 2013 to 50 in 2014.
This is most likely related to the increased doses found in pressed pills and decreased potency of the crystal MDMA powder, a.k.a. "Molly" which is out there nowadays.

Apparently the existence of two variants of MDMA: the weak Bad "Mongy" MDMA that does not cause pupil dilation at even 150mg doses, and the good old-school Shulgin's MDMA that is active above 70mg, causes an opportunity for disaster because unsuspecting users become accustomed to the high doses of the weak Bad MDMA and when they get the good old MDMA, they cannot distinguish it and just take too much.

Of course, the high doses of the weak Bad MDMA are not good for the body either and the less resilient users just suffer consequences of so many milligrams.

Yes there is the usual handwringing selection of dead young women attractive and middle-class enough to be newsworthy
The Media Bias against MDMA has been well documented by several researches. You can get more precise references to it from the famous ACMD report in the Lancet authored by David Nutt. The gist of it is that all deaths related to MDMA are reported and almost no deaths related to Paracetamol are reported, despite that much more people die from Paracetamol than form MDMA.

I know there's been similar concerns about the way certain prescription and OTC drugs effect women quite differently to men (and quite differently again depending on what stage of the monthly cycle she happens to be on at the time). Seems the fudging of drug trials over... well over the history of drug trials really, that largely excludes women participants could turn out to be a fairly significant problem. And one that also applies to recreationals - especially amphetamine-family recreationals.
I thought that human trials included men and women equally except drugs for gender specific ailments.

These two reports below make my point.

If a the user "Itsgoneundertheboa" is accustomed to 300mg doses of the weak bad "Mongy" MDMA and encounters the MDMA described by the user "StrutterGear" then a disaster is waiting to happen.

We must develop a reliable test that distinguishes between this bad MDMA and good MDMA as soon as possible.

Ikea pill copies are now around. 2.0 on reverse and not dual colour but either yellow or blue. Touted as 300 mg. User reports say not. As with any copy take care. A copy is always a copy. Approach with caution.

Ive had loads of pills lately thatve blown my nuts off. Admittedly none as much as a triforce I had back like 5-6 years ago, but there are still loads of good ones around.

Apparently the existence of two variants of MDMA: the weak Bad "Mongy" MDMA that does not cause pupil dilation at even 150mg doses, and the good old-school Shulgin's MDMA that is active above 70mg, causes an opportunity for disaster because unsuspecting users become accustomed to the high doses of the weak Bad MDMA and when they get the good old MDMA, they cannot distinguish it and just take too much.

Of course, the high doses of the weak Bad MDMA are not good for the body either and the less resilient users just suffer consequences of so many milligrams..

This is old news fella. The older UK pill heads on here have been having this discussion for the last 5/6 years. The truth is we’re stuck with the shit mdma now.

The makers are churning out the shit mdma. The youngsters are happily buying it. They dont have a reference point to compare to, it just gets them fucked up. Ignorance is bliss eh?

Got offered Red/ Brownish Rolls Royce pills in Dublin. Anyone know anything about them?

This is old news fella. The older UK pill heads on here have been having this discussion for the last 5/6 years. The truth is we’re stuck with the shit mdma now.

The makers are churning out the shit mdma. The youngsters are happily buying it. They dont have a reference point to compare to, it just gets them fucked up. Ignorance is bliss eh?

Thing is, I get banging MDMA, and always have done. In fact, I can honestly say I've never noticed a difference in any batch, ever (heard of lower potency batches, never tried), and I usually weigh my first few doses to the same milligram dose.

I've just never had this weak stuff. I've had light brown, grey-white, and pure white crystals (since - 2005 maybe, and pills for three years before that). They all do exactly the same thing, for both me and my friends, and (to my knowledge), my wider clubbing circle.

This discussion is intriguing, but there are no facts regarding the cause... just a lot of surmising. I'm not disregarding anybody, but I can only state that the only truth to me is that I'm definitely not stuck with the shit stuff, and what I get isn't anything special (relatively) or any different to anything I ever had.

There could be so many different factors effecting all of whatever this is, whether it's physical, a cultural meme, or both. I really suggest that people with this 'bad stuff' make use of wedinos; they seem to get loads of shady RC's submitted as MDMA - just have a look!

All said in good faith of course... like I say, I do find this intriguing and I just want to discuss. But the idea that the 'youngsters' are all getting this 'bad MDMA' is clearly a fallacy. Like I say, mine works. My friends works. All the MDMA in this area that I've tried works.

( :) ! )

Last edited:
The q dance that are orange and white? Any good? PReports evaluation didn't sound too glowing originally then got changed... Also which colour m&ms? Thanks!

Yes, the Qdance (orange & white) are good - but as with any Qdance pill, getting the dosage right (less is more) is crucial. I have the red & yellow M&Ms and they are superb - also v strong, so exercise caution. They’ve now switched to white & pink M&Ms - I’ve not seen any reports, but they are definitely from the same crew (NL stamp on the back).

Thing is, I get banging MDMA, and always have done. In fact, I can honestly say I've never noticed a difference in any batch, ever (heard of lower potency batches, never tried), and I usually weigh my first few doses to the same milligram dose.

I've just never had this weak stuff. I've had light brown, grey-white, and pure white crystals (since - 2005 maybe, and pills for three years before that). They all do exactly the same thing, for both me and my friends, and (to my knowledge), my wider clubbing circle.

This discussion is intriguing, but there are no facts regarding the cause... just a lot of surmising. I'm not disregarding anybody, but I can only state that the only truth to me is that I'm definitely not stuck with the shit stuff, and what I get isn't anything special (relatively) or any different to anything I ever had.

There could be so many different factors effecting all of whatever this is, whether it's physical, a cultural meme, or both. I really suggest that people with this 'bad stuff' make use of wedinos; they seem to get loads of shady RC's submitted as MDMA - just have a look!

All said in good faith of course... like I say, I do find this intriguing and I just want to discuss. But the idea that the 'youngsters' are all getting this 'bad MDMA' is clearly a fallacy. Like I say, mine works. My friends works. All the MDMA in this area that I've tried works.

( :) ! )

Exactly. It works. It fucks you up. The music sounds better. Makes you wanna dance.

But it isnt the same mdma that i first tried 25 years ago. It doesnt make you want to hug strangers. It doesnt saucer your eyes. It doesnt give you mad rushes of energy rising from your feet to your head.

Google for club/rave footage from late 80’s/early 90’s and compare it to clubs these days. Where’s the euphoria? Where’s the atmosphere?

When i take pills nowadays, I know i am e’d up but the full range of effects just aren’t there anymore.

And no, I haven’t lost the magic.

Last edited:
^This. Agree 100% Digger. Although some pills are clearly better quality than others, it’s not the same as it was - a lack of empathy, rushes and generally being completely loved up.

I am also not convinced that tolerance, set, setting etc are reasons enough to explain that.

First off I'd like to say I do believe there is some differences between "old school" MDMA and these Dutch mega beans. But I also believe each batch is different from the next, period.. As many of you out there seem to.

With that said I personally don't get bad product in my area, and have been using about 13yrs now. The few times some Dutch imports have come thru tho I've witnessed first hand the mong and overly intense yet non-empathogenic effects. For me though while I do notice differences from batch to batch I've yet to personally buy a bag of crystal that didn't hit the spot, in fairness too most of the product I buy goes purple on the marquis but even the batches that didn't were good.

But yea around here we just don't see this supposed shit MDMA people speak of. I just rolled a few days ago and was peaking hard for 6hrs with my girl (longer than that even but that's cuz bridgesii and 5-MAPB got thrown in later hehe), absolutely no color left in my eye pupils to the max, bringing up relationship issues, having the most empathetic convos, dancing for hours in the living room even though I'd been hiking in the mountains all day, everything you'd expect.

As for why clubs look different, people just don't take MDMA as much as they used to. Cocaine and alcohol rule the club and dance scene these days and it's only getting worse. Only takes a few coked up morons to ruin the vibe... Cocaine is ruining the rave/hippie scene in my area, I thought it'd be ket but nope..

I think this issue is more complicated than any one answer. I believe most of the folks complaining are probably dealing with the semi-permanent tolerance that occurs for people that use it in any way other than sparingly, in combination with the obvious change in a production after the drought. I say this because many on here will try "old skool" feeling pills and still not feel the same "love." People expect it to feel identical to 20yrs ago and our brains just can't do that for us. The fact that no one can seem to agree on which pills have that old school feel or not shows this is still more of a set and setting issue than people want to admit.

For those that want a full picture of why MDMA varies, check out my recent thread on it.

-GC

Exactly. It works. It fucks you up. The music sounds better. Makes you wanna dance.

But it isnt the same mdma that i first tried 25 years ago. It doesnt make you want to hug strangers. It doesnt saucer your eyes. It doesnt give you mad rushes of energy rising from your feet to your head.

Google for club/rave footage from late 80’s/early 90’s and compare it to clubs these days. Where’s the euphoria? Where’s the atmosphere?

When i take pills nowadays, I know i am e’d up but the full range of effects just aren’t there anymore.

And no, I haven’t lost the magic.

Totally agree. There is just something missing. The come up can be very strong and pleasurable, but it seems to lack that breakthrough effect into blissdom that leaves you with an afterglow the next day and enthusing about the experience...

Tried one of the blue and white skypes the other day, oldish press I know, nice pill although not quite as good as the defqons in my opinion.
The q dance pills are really good but still not 100% like pre drought stuff I feel, I'm more than happy with stuff of this standard though.

Re the new vs old mdma debate there is definitely a difference with a lot of it in my opinion. Sometimes I just don't have the crazy energy and cant get as lost in the music as before, I have never gone mad over the years (probably 3 or 4 times a year max) so don't think I've "lost the magic". The first mdma I managed to get post drought was quite "meh". I still certainly enjoyed the experience though.
Pre drought I used to prefer mdma to pills as you could control the dose and it was all generally excellent. Nowadays I tend to look for specific pills (much easier nowadays) and be mindful not to start with a whole one for a new pill.