• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Been a long while since I've posted on here. Anyone had Mercedes recently? Light pink with amg not very visible on the back? Can't find anything on pill reports but been told they're top notch.
Light pink / orange? A bit powdery press. If so had them a couple of years ago from DW and they were very good, never saw them again.

Anyone got any info on these little fuckers?

Jeez, I seem to have lost the ability to post images. Right, these are blue pills in the truncated triangular shape of the superman logo, with a stylised representation of a skull stamped in the middle. Solid press, not crumbly and stamp well defined.

Also some crystal which fits Benson's description above exactly - brown sugar, but with 'that' smell and taste..

possibly the stuff ive been getting which is known as "cola" round these part's.. been getting this for a few month now after not bothering with mdma for quite some time. very impressive imo

possibly the stuff ive been getting which is known as "cola" round these part's.. been getting this for a few month now after not bothering with mdma for quite some time. very impressive imo

Yeh, 'cola' is quite a good description actually - very similar to a crushed up cola cube. I thought it was quite nice myself. But the next lot I got was a grey colour and not quite as nice. Come up was quite intense, but it didn't really get anywhere and redosing didn't do much apart from make me sweat more. Strange...

Yeh, 'cola' is quite a good description actually - very similar to a crushed up cola cube. I thought it was quite nice myself. But the next lot I got was a grey colour and not quite as nice. Come up was quite intense, but it didn't really get anywhere and redosing didn't do much apart from make me sweat more. Strange...

ill take a photo of it for you - ive got some at hand tonight. ive also seen the grey/off white like you talk of - friends also didnt rate it as much as the cola. - the cola re-appeared a week later thank fuck!

purple ninja turtle heads - seen mixed reports on these, steer clear or worth a cheeky few pennys? friends prefer to eat pill's than crystal :|

What if it was just crushed up anise seeds?

between 88-92 maybe 1-20 was fake or sold as something else took a pink 'phantasy' which i reckon was mescaline most excellent bur weird when your expecting mdma. then took few upto 94 or so then 96-98. in th eearly days all pills were made with saffrole thats my reasoning why people dont get 'that' feeling most of the time these days. 3-4 pills over 24h was more than enough even for a glutton like me.Most twere no more than 150mg some less.

between 88-92 maybe 1-20 was fake or sold as something else took a pink 'phantasy' which i reckon was mescaline most excellent bur weird when your expecting mdma. then took few upto 94 or so then 96-98. in th eearly days all pills were made with saffrole thats my reasoning why people dont get 'that' feeling most of the time these days. 3-4 pills over 24h was more than enough even for a glutton like me.Most twere no more than 150mg some less.

i didnt start taking pills until around 2003 onward's or so, and everything from round about then was different to whats around now. - vaguely remember the batch of playstations which came in 4-5 different colours, shrek 2's. numerous heart shaped in various colour's.. armani's, legit smurf's. pentagram's.. to many to name in fairness? i could prob link up to a few reports on said pill's from back then via PR. - I remember a drought around 05-06? and all the bzp etc and crap hit everywhere in pill's. 8( dreaded hammers and spanners, horrible off yellow diamonds. dodgy shark's, etc.

I started in 2001, and my first pills were white TTs, then I had everything you've named above that were MDMA and/or MDA. So many unbelievable presses, that you didn't really even need to test them, until the piperazines hit, because there was a good six or so years of consistently impressive pills, which costed barely anything. There were weekly updates on EADD of UK lab tests, to assist people, as PMA/PMMA still very occasionally popped up. The round, white love hearts from around 2003, which were 90mg of MDMA and 50mg of MDA stand out as being the sort of pill that you needed to sit down after a half, just to come up, then you could get dancing. Number Ones were tested as containing a total of 200mg of MDMA/MDA and quite possibly MDEA. A quarter of one of those brought you up. I have no idea how people dropped them whole. There were plenty of pills that came in at 50-100mg of MDMA, but you felt the first one and you were absolutely fucked after two... I've not had pills for months, just some MDMA, which just made me lie down and close my eyes, more than anything. I have no doubt that a pill from the early 2000s would have me absolutely off my face, because even MDMA-naive friends don't think there's anything magical about super-dosed pills, even after a full one. Ah, nostalgia...

Has anyone had anything recently that they'd recommend? I fancied trying the Netflix pills, because they look like they're from the same crew that did Defqons, M&Ms, Skypes, etc. (Partyflock?), but I'm probably a bit late. I'm not bothered about them being '200mg', or 100mg, as long as they're lovey and energetic. I won't hold my breath, though! I have been informed that Rainbow Drops are back online, and are either exactly the same, or a batch which is just as good. They were definitely some of the better pills I've had in the last few years, so I may have to give them another crack.

I started in 2001, and my first pills were white TTs, then I had everything you've named above that were MDMA and/or MDA. So many unbelievable presses, that you didn't really even need to test them, until the piperazines hit, because there was a good six or so years of consistently impressive pills, which costed barely anything. There were weekly updates on EADD of UK lab tests, to assist people, as PMA/PMMA still very occasionally popped up. The round, white love hearts from around 2003, which were 90mg of MDMA and 50mg of MDA stand out as being the sort of pill that you needed to sit down after a half, just to come up, then you could get dancing. Number Ones were tested as containing a total of 200mg of MDMA/MDA and quite possibly MDEA. A quarter of one of those brought you up. I have no idea how people dropped them whole. There were plenty of pills that came in at 50-100mg of MDMA, but you felt the first one and you were absolutely fucked after two... I've not had pills for months, just some MDMA, which just made me lie down and close my eyes, more than anything. I have no doubt that a pill from the early 2000s would have me absolutely off my face, because even MDMA-naive friends don't think there's anything magical about super-dosed pills, even after a full one. Ah, nostalgia...

Has anyone had anything recently that they'd recommend? I fancied trying the Netflix pills, because they look like they're from the same crew that did Defqons, M&Ms, Skypes, etc. (Partyflock?), but I'm probably a bit late. I'm not bothered about them being '200mg', or 100mg, as long as they're lovey and energetic. I won't hold my breath, though! I have been informed that Rainbow Drops are back online, and are either exactly the same, or a batch which is just as good. They were definitely some of the better pills I've had in the last few years, so I may have to give them another crack.

Hey treacle - I’ve had some pills recently - Ikeas ,Skypes, Levi’s and Netflix. The Netflix are from another crew (not Qdance 1 no NL on the pill) - they’re pretty good but the quality of the M.D. isn’t quite as good (sounding like a ecstasy snob now ?). Best of the lot imho are the Ikeas - very clean, superb high with empathy etc - best and strongest pill I’ve had in years. Would definitely recommend to a friend (and anyone else tbf ?). Not many about these days, so like many things in life you’ve gotta search diligently for them

Had some really good silver bars, enjoyed them

Got some don perignon, they seem alright, quite heavy body load though

I've got to say 1/2 a pill and then a 2cb pill half an hour later in a club brings back the love that's been lacking for me for years. I've done it on 3 occasions recently and each time myself and the group I'm with have all had the best nights out we've had for years, 2cb really adds another level to music. I don't think I'll ever take a pill on it's own ever again.

A mate has Red and yellow M n M's. Have not tried but mates said half was strong. Really well pressed. Imports i gather.